• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

grumblegrumble
If the mafia targeted her then she's prolly telling the truth about the results.
Why scum Godfather? I wonder, maybe a Framer?

Unvote: Max1996

Vote: Feenie

The exact verbiage was changed when I investigated Feenie and I think this means Feenie is mafia.

My reaction after reading this day:

giphy.gif

I'm not scum bussing anyone and also, I would never bus a scum buddy like that and that's just game throwing. There is no Survivor in Death Note and I was notified my result got changed for Night 2.
Uh, how do you know there's no Survivor in Death Note? That's pure speculation.
I'm told at the end of the Night who dies.
I'm an idiot or too used to role names being in bold.

I'm the Ambulance Chaser.
...Forget it.
Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: Max1996

My role's the most pointless thing ever anyway.
Dude what even is this series of posts???
Unvote: Max1996

The exact verbiage was changed when I investigated Feenie and I think this means Feenie is mafia.
There seems to be a lot of confusion over your results, are you sure you're a real cop?

DekuNut said he changed the exact verbiage used and the overall message was the same.

Is it possible to compare how different the used verbiage was?
Like, is it any different from the one you got from checking Oricorio?

It says I have determined Feenie is not a member of my taskforce and Feenie's lynch should give us info if she is mafia or Survivor.

I am not a Cop. I am a Flavor Cop and a Flavor Cops results tend to force players to deduce what the target's role is likely to be and are often used for verifying claims.

As the morning comes in, everyone approaches the dining room for breakfast. Each one counts up, surprised to see that everyone is still alive. Together, they sit down at the table and begin to eat, casting strange glances at one another. The room feels on the edge of a full blown warzone... when someone screams.
Officer Snake lurches forward, grasping at his chest. He falls forward onto the table, face in his pancakes, unmoving
Someone sitting next to him puts a hand to his wrist and checks.
Snake's heart has stopped.
You gonna finish those pancakes?

Hmm...do any characters fit that, though? None come to mind, so my vote stays.
My guess would be Mello, he fits survivor/independent pretty well
Perhaps even Near. I'm not discounting a survivor claim. They want to win just as much as Town does.

I'm the Ambulance Chaser.
...Forget it.
Unvote: Jinjo
Vote: Max1996

My role's the most pointless thing ever anyway.
I tried looking this role up, it's not listed on MafiaScum, so either Max is lying or Deku has made a custom role for this game.
Not sure which character suits an Ambulance Chaser though...
At the same time, you'd be a fool to lie about this, so the role would have to exist, otherwise you'd just claim a role most people know and can find.

I am not a Cop. I am a Flavor Cop and a Flavor Cops results tend to force players to deduce what the target's role is likely to be and are often used for verifying claims.
Did nobody else pick up on this? As soon as Deputy Flavour Cop showed up it should've been obvious we didn't have a regular cop or role cop.

Back
Top Bottom