• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eating Pokemon

Oh, crud... a controversial topic. Yay.

Oi, remember how in the anime the characters sometimes daydream of eating Magikarp? No wonder the Gyarados are so angry lately...

One word. Anime. (if you dont know what i mean by that, im againt anime (it sucks))

Yes. I agree that there may be other non-Pokemon animals in their world. I think I remember from one Advance Generation episode were the kids went fishing, but I don't think they were trying to catch Pokemon like in the games. Maybe they do have real animals that just never make that much of an appearance.

I'm wondering what a Gyarados would taste like...

Maybe some bad shark-fin soup. (which tastes bad by itself, asians are... :confused:)

People raise their Pokemon so they trust them, then the trainer slaughters them all and eats them.

I cant imagine anyone eating pokemon I get sad whenever I think about it so I think they have super technology that makes real life animals that they eat.

I think humans in the Pokemon World eat a diet consisting of mostly berries. They have been shown to eat berry sandwiches in Pokemon Black and White.

I'm wondering what a Gyarados would taste like...

Maybe some bad shark-fin soup. (which tastes bad by itself, asians are... :confused:)

I'd imagine that Gyarados tastes like a cross between crocodile and shark.
For the record, crocodile tastes like a cross between beef and chicken.

I cant imagine anyone eating pokemon I get sad whenever I think about it so I think they have super technology that makes real life animals that they eat.
I think humans in the Pokemon World eat a diet consisting of mostly berries. They have been shown to eat berry sandwiches in Pokemon Black and White.

Guess some people have never heard of Farfetch'd. ;)

I reckon that there are other life sources other than just pokemon in the world...they eat those. Like, ordinary animals that don't have super magical powers or anything.

Although I would be partial to farfetch'd with plum sauce.:)

Pidgey nuggets sound tasty.

Though Miltank meat would be a waste...unless it can no longer produce milk.

Berries are the pokémon equivalent to our fruits while pokémons are the pokémon equivalent to our animals, plants and seafoods.

I can't see anything anormal on that, if so, I could think it's anormal to eat animals in real world.

You know, they could just create meat in a lab, and I bet a lot of people would use that instead of actually killing a Pokemon. They would need stem cells and figure out how to get muscle from a Pokemon without hurting it too badly though.

Also, this still fits with Far'fetch being hunted. They could have been poached as a delicacy by people who wanted actual meat from a whole living creature. D:

Either way, it's still sad if people actually eat Pokemon, because they're far smarter than the creatures in our world.

I guess that there are a lot more vegetarians in the Pokemon World than there are in the real world...

Candy that makes you mad. Really old French cakes. Burning hot biscuits that aren't (biscuits). I suppose all that's left is

SLOWPOKETAILSLOWPOKETAILSLOWPOKETAILSLOWPOKETAIL

I don't get why you all think it's so messed up. Sure, Pokemon are sort of like our friends now, but it's like eating animals in real life. It's just nature. It was meant to be that way.

I have a hankering for a Miltank hamburger, with a Razor Leaf salad. I think I'll wash it down with a tall glass of Water Gun water.

I remember in the anime when James or Meowth tried to eat Magikarp and his teeth all broke out.
I would want to eat a Kirlia though, I smell lolicon..

-- I think I'll wash it down with a tall glass of Water Gun water.

That reminded me about a question, I've been thinking of for so long. Is the water that comes from (for example) out of Squirtle's mouth drinkable? Or is it unhealthy for humans/other Pokémon? Maybe too salty?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom