• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fairy Mafia- Day One- A Grim Beginning (2/2/14)

I really don't think that either drikrac or thepikachu are mafia, but I think it's better to lynch someone who said 'i'll just wait till tomorrow' than someone who voted an inactive player.

As it is, the votes are tied (I think) which I'd be happy with.

What's wrong with what I did?

Just saying that you won't post much this phase is seen as a hinderance. I don't think that you're a mafia, but I think you're slightly more likely than dirkrac.

I really don't think that either drikrac or thepikachu are mafia, but I think it's better to lynch someone who said 'i'll just wait till tomorrow' than someone who voted an inactive player.

As it is, the votes are tied (I think) which I'd be happy with.

What's wrong with what I did?

Just saying that you won't post much this phase is seen as a hinderance. I don't think that you're a mafia, but I think you're slightly more likely than dirkrac.

Don't think I'm Mafia, yet voting for me....

Hold it. First off you said you don't think she's mafia, right? Secondly why on earth would you vote for someone who you think isn't mafia? Going along with the bandwagon with a reason like that is scummy imo.

Vote: Stuntology

Not sure if wording or actual logic. For me, that's scummy.

Because I don't think either of them are mafia. I don't think we should lynch either, but if we're going to, I'd rather thepikachu.

Because I don't think either of them are mafia. I don't think we should lynch either, but if we're going to, I'd rather thepikachu.

With that kinda logic, i'm really sure your mafia.

Anyways, my vote stands. Now unless anyone changes votes or there are vote modification roles, nobody will be lynched. If these are the two options, that's what I think's best.

Why does that make you so sure that he's mafia?

The fact that he doens't belive that either of them are mafia, yet he's voting out one of them. You can't tell me that;s not even a little scummy.

The fact that he doens't belive that either of them are mafia, yet he's voting out one of them. You can't tell me that;s not even a little scummy.

No it is odd but doesnt mean that he's mafia. Of course few things truly identify someone as 100% mafia

So in this one, Stuntology is saying he voted for me because I am more likely to be mafia.
Anyways, my vote stands. Now unless anyone changes votes or there are vote modification roles, nobody will be lynched. If these are the two options, that's what I think's best.
In this post, Stuntology is saying he voted for me to tie it. When looking at both posts it seems he is just blurting out excuses to stop people from voting him. Scummy much?

If you guys intend on leaving it at a tie, do you want me to update early?

Can we not do that? More discussion time is always wonderful. I've been busy lately, so I haven't had enough time to respond to what's going on here as much as I'd like.

wait wait wait!

I will cast my vote now (sorry it took me so long)

Vote: He Who Must Be Named

The only reason I chose him is so that I will not interfere with the tie. Hopefully no one gets lynched...

wait wait wait!

The only reason I chose him is so that I will not interfere with the tie. Hopefully no one gets lynched...

You don't have to vote. Its not required to.
@Peaceful Giraffe; I agree with not updating early since the 48 hours for a day phase is good for discussion time and not everyone can always be on.

Yeah, I have school and what not...so we may need more time to decide things.

wait wait wait!

Then why did you vote for someone when there's the option of voting "No Lynch"?

@SilverGlitch;, got anything to add?

Aaaand I'm totally lost. So for now I'll just defend.

If no lynch is a real option, then Vote: No Lynch
Maybe rereading the thread'll bring something new to light.

@SilverGlitch;, got anything to add?

Well, I looked through the first 100 posts then skimmed them and ended up here with no idea of what is happening.

Ben decided to randomly vote me (I somehow saw that coming) and then got bandwagoned. Claiming bomb is slightly suspicious, but I can't get a read yet. Ben, are you new to Mafia?

GG Peaceful Giraffe, what were your thoughts on the game? Sorry about being lynched on D0. (Not serious)

I can't vote for anyone due to lack of reads, but I have this:

Stuntology: While his logic is pretty bad, that doesn't mean he is definitely scum.

Skittypaws: What Dark Chocolate brought up does strike me as odd, NL or just not voting would of been fine. This is just a mistake, and doesn't really say anything about your alignment, however.

Scholar: Getting a town read from how she generates discussion

Dark Chocolate: I agree with her views.

He Who Must Be Named: Not really helping the discussion at all, just added bits and pieces here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom