• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fairy Mafia- Day One- A Grim Beginning (2/2/14)

@Peter Pan; I'm not the one voting an inactive. I'm against it this early in the game. I'm voting dirkac because he literally went after someone who had not even confirmed.
@CrackFox; @GastlyGibus; The_Pikachu Has been more active than some others in this game so why her? Plenty have posted less yet you target one of the newest players with no good reason other than she seems like a fence sitter. How is she supposed to reply to that?

Vote:bmgf anime master

Okay so host quotes show you voted me BMGF Anime Master. Why us two? What is your reasoning?

A vote tally :)

בן פורת III (HWMBN, Mega Bluestoise, Stuntology)
BMGF Anime Master I (superbobbobbob3)
The_Pikachu II (CrackFox, The_Pikachu)
SilverGlitch I (BenPoras)
Mega Bluestoise I (GliscorMan)
dirkac I (Scholar)
No Lynch III (Animaster, ghaskan, dirkac)

Honestly, I think no lynch is the worst route here. I dunno who's getting lynched in the end, but it has to be someone.

Either The_Pikachu is suicidal or you made a mistake here... xD

He might be a fool for all we know. :p

@Peter Pan; I'm not the one voting an inactive. I'm against it this early in the game. I'm voting dirkac because he literally went after someone who had not even confirmed.
@CrackFox; @GastlyGibus; The_Pikachu Has been more active than some others in this game so why her? Plenty have posted less yet you target one of the newest players with no good reason other than she seems like a fence sitter. How is she supposed to reply to that?

Vote:bmgf anime master

Okay so host quotes show you voted me BMGF Anime Master. Why us two? What is your reasoning?
I was UNvoting you!

Honestly, I think no lynch is the worst route here. I dunno who's getting lynched in the end, but it has to be someone.

Either The_Pikachu is suicidal or you made a mistake here... xD

He might be a fool for all we know. :p

????

Exactly what did The_Pikachu did that can be called as trying to get lynched?

I'm here to confirm, if I'm not too late! I'll check through the thread now, to see what I've missed.

First, this is my first mafia game so that is why I am confused. Please, so more assumptions about this matter

Second, The_Pikachu has posted more than even me, so don't go that route. There have been others that haven't posted yet.

Third, I also believe that everyone who has posted often is jumpy Why shouldn't we vote for them like He who must be named and CrackFox

No that makes them a bad target because then they could be subbed out and another player that will actually play can take their spot.

Not sure what to say, so I'll just watch and probably vote on the 2nd day.

If you aren't sure/don't want to take aim at someone with a vote then just do a NL(No Lynch one)

Actually not voting at all is just a good.She doesn't have vote at all.

UNVOTE: Ben Porat
VOTE: dirkac

Rather than going after a player who has posted something, he chooses an inactive which is an easy lynch since they won't defend themselves.
Simply for the reasons stated above. Also, I was standing back because I wasn't sure if anyone that was voted was worth voting.

My bad, that was GastlyGibus's vote and I put it down as The_Pikachu's.

Third, I also believe that everyone who has posted often is jumpy

That sounds like something the MAFIA would say!

How dare you! I haven't even posted that often! Yes, I have seen the video and that is not my reponse!
( mad face for being misunderstood)

Everyone is voting the ones that haven't posted often. Well, I say that the ones that are posting often are the mafia!

I just took Stuntology's advice from previous page of the No Lynch idea

I didn't say we shouldn't lynch anyone, just not Benporas.

The mafia most likely lynch next phase. Are you really willing to give up a day? He claimed bomb? @Stuntology; do you even know who's cop? For all we know they could be inactive.
@Scholar; I would at least mention the unactive person your voting for. Its only been one day, so for all we know they weren't able to post.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'the mafia would lynch next phase'. If you mean Benporas, if he comes up clean (I doubt he'd be a godfather), the mafia wouldn't kill him as they'd have to lose one of their own as well. I don't know who the cop is.

See, my issue with voting no lynch is that it essentially gives the mafia a free move. @Stuntology, we don't even know who the cop is. In addition, why would the cop risk revealing his role this early on? Might as well paint a target on their back, unless the doctor (assuming we have one) was willing to trust that the person claiming cop was telling the truth. Start of the game, anything is possible.

@Scholar, you do raise a good point, though. I just find it a bit suspicious that as soon as BenPoras (I refuse to copy+paste your name every time) is voted, he immediately claims bomb to protect himself.

UNVOTE: BenPoras (Hebrew letter guy)

VOTE: The_Pikachu

I agree with CrackFox. You've been awfully quiet this whole time...

The cop wouldn't have to reveal themselves, though. If Ben comes up clean, the cop reveals themselves to him only to mention it in thread. If he's mafia, then the cop'll have to pick someone to trust, but even if it's a mafia member, we'd still have found one and the cop won't have been wasted.

Unvote: BenPoras

Eh, why not.

UNVOTE: Ben Poras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom