• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fairy Mafia- ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fairy Mafia- Day One- A Grim Beginning (2/2/14)

Wow, it is only the first day, and already we are jumpy. I am very much tempted to taunt somebody so that I can see who would post.

Joking aside, I will wait till tomorrow to decide my vote.

@Not a scholar of foreign languages; It wasn't intended to clear me, it was give another reason not to lynch. That is, lynching me means 2 deaths, and are you sure you want that on the first day? Also. examples of "something townie"? But yes, I am jumpy. This is my first game, and I've already screwed up and made myself the focus of attention...

1) To mention me there isn't a problem for you to simply type out my name as opposed to yours that doesn't work properly with even copying and pasting. I know the language as arabic. I was saying weird as in strange as in no one in mafias does a username that can't be mentioned without going through hell.

2)I'm risking myself ain't I? Mafia is all about risks. And you say another reason not to lynch you but you haven't given a single one.

3) There is jumpy following people's votes, and then yours which is quite literally going after experienced players and claiming when no one even brought it up

@Not a scholar of foreign languages; It wasn't intended to clear me, it was give another reason not to lynch. That is, lynching me means 2 deaths, and are you sure you want that on the first day? Also. examples of "something townie"? But yes, I am jumpy. This is my first game, and I've already screwed up and made myself the focus of attention...

1) To mention me there isn't a problem for you to simply type out my name as opposed to yours that doesn't work properly with even copying and pasting. I know the language as arabic. I was saying weird as in strange as in no one in mafias does a username that can't be mentioned without going through hell.

2)I'm risking myself ain't I? Mafia is all about risks. And you say another reason not to lynch you but you haven't given a single one.

3) There is jumpy following people's votes, and then yours which is quite literally going after experienced players and claiming when no one even brought it up

1)Arabic? Arabic? Really? I stand by what I said... Oh, and I've copy/pasted it before, and seen others do it too.

2) My first reason? I said repeatedly that I'm not what you think I am. Honestly, this is my first game and I was scared of the experienced players. That was a mistake, but it doesn't make me scum.

3) That claim was as far as I could see, my best chance of warding off my impending lynch. Oh, and this:
we don't know your role thus have no reason to believe you.

Let me try

@בן פורת;

edit: It worked, so I'll throw this tip out there for the others:

It's Hebrew (literally BN PVRT), which is written backwards (so actually trvp nB)
You put the semicolon just before the T on the left. The home and end keys are a boon

Okay, I think the bomb claim is really interesting. Assuming it's true, and he is mafia, no mafia player in their right mind would take the risk in voting him out. However, that's also true to a lesser degree if he's town. Mafia members would be much less likely to vote him that town members, slightly guiding us towards clearing players down the road.

Vote: בן פורת

@Not a scholar of foreign languages
Am I the only one who found this funny?:look:

Bomb claims are easy claims.
But nobody cc'd yet, so it could be true

Okay, I think the bomb claim is really interesting. Assuming it's true, and he is mafia, no mafia player in their right mind would take the risk in voting him out. However, that's also true to a lesser degree if he's town. Mafia members would be much less likely to vote him that town members, slightly guiding us towards clearing players down the road.

I don't get it. Your reasoning seems to contradict your choice of vote... (This is an objective question, I assure you~)

I don't get it. Your reasoning seems to contradict your choice of vote... (This is an objective question, I assure you~)

No, I'm assuming you're telling the truth that you're a bomb. I think the best thing is to vote you out, and then after you're dead we can be a little bit closer to having some 'clear' players because mafia have more to lose than town by lynching a bomb.

No, I'm assuming you're telling the truth that you're a bomb. I think the best thing is to vote you out, and then after you're dead we can be a little bit closer to having some 'clear' players because mafia have more to lose than town by lynching a bomb.

Ok, so you vote me out. Now, according to your reasoning, you can assume that whoever votes against me belongs to the town, because mafia players would stay away from voting against me since they wouldn't want to lose anyone. However, let's consider this further. 1. Perhaps the mafia players, knowing you think this way, will sacrifice a member to eliminate the bomb on their terms. 2 More importantly, IIRC, the bomb only kills the one to cast the deciding vote for the lynch, yes? Now, what are the odds that that player is scum? It wouldn't be that hard for the mafia to vote enough to swing the scales towards my death while having a town member be the last voter, and have 2 townies killed for the price of one.

I'm not saying that those who vote you 'are definitely town', just that in the future, once we have more info on everyone, this can be something to look back on for some extra clues as to who might be town and who might be mafia.

Eh, regardless, I didn't expect to last that long in my first game. Although, in all truth, even seeing as I'm on the verge of elimination, I'm actually finding a bit of a rush in fighting for my (in-game) life~

Zexy! I thought I could trust you! Your comments really rub me the wrong way, specifically this one:

Skittypaws asked why she does not know of her allies. Since she is new, she probably doesn't know that Town does not know each other.

It blatantly assumes that Skitty is new. That kind of thinking is something that the Town just can't afford. Not sure about Skitty, myself, but I'm sure enough about our fellow Bluestoise that I'm going to go ahead and…

Unvote: He Who Must Be Named
Vote: Mega Bluestoise

Eh, regardless, I didn't expect to last that long in my first game. Although, in all truth, even seeing as I'm on the verge of elimination, I'm actually finding a bit of a rush in fighting for my (in-game) life~

Wait a minute, does your role also work for night kills, or just lynches? And what does it say for who dies in each circumstance?

@GliscorMan

I don't think that it's a totally unreasonable assumption.

Just something I thought up.
Slurpuff-Can inspect possibly, because of its ability to sense aromas. It also might be an distracter.
Granbull-A bomb because it's powerful when enraged. It also could be an killer.
That's all my theories for the primary fairies, or the good guys.
I'm trying to figure out who would be the godfather for the bad guys. Gardevoir possibly or Mr. Mime.

Long ago, before Pokémon were caught and trained by humans, the ruling Fairies laid down a strict law about the appearance of Fairies. Any Fairy not deemed 'pretty' was to be exiled from the beautiful forest meadow they called home, and sent to the swamps of the Laverre Nature Trail. This was solely so that they did not tarnish the flawless Fairy reputation.

Mafia candidates:
Granbull
Surpluff
Mr. Mime
MegaMawile (because of the huge 'hideous' jaws)
Klefki (idk its a bundle of keys)

Godfather would be MegaMawile because Mawile can deceive others. Besides, whatever KO'd Xerneas had to be powerful.

Gardevoir is likely Princess or something since its arguably the prettiest fairy.
@Scholar; Fair point, but what if difficult-username was a lynch bomb?

@Scholar; Fair point, but what if difficult-username was a lynch bomb?

Heh, don't worry, It'll be confirmed soon enough. The only question is who will go down with me~

Are you going to answer my previous question?

......Well, since I stand to be lynched anyway...Yes, it works for nightkills. As for what it says, it says that the target is killed. What did you expect?

Okay, what would everyone think to not lynching him this phase, cop checking him tonight, and if he's town, having a confirmed town member that's never going to get killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom