• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite shipping

Favorite shipping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ultramarineshipping (lizabeth x brock) really is my favourite, the next time the manaphy movie airs again I'm going to make a page about it on bulbapedia.

I've been going through a phase with Mitsumi X Reggie recently, but I have to say right now it's Kellyn/Keith. I dunno, it went from seeing them as really close brotherly figures to shipping them. They're just cute together. ;.;

Pokeshipping. It's too obvious that Misty has more than a crush on Ash from the begining. I mean, she was giving Brock advice regarding Temacu. It's much easier to like someone who likes you than to like someone who doesn't, or something. Unfortunately for her, Ash's only passion, at least right now, is Pokemon.

pearl shipping now. i was an advanceshipper but not anymore

Given my experiences regarding romantic friendship in my favorite cartoons, I figure there's no harm in admitting to liking both Pearlshipping and Lagomorphshipping. Sometimes they overlap, but more often than not, I can chuckle with approval at their separate dynamics. I began taking a serious interest in Pearlshipping somewhere around early 2007, with Lagomorphshipping following soon afterward. As I observed more and more Pearlshipping and Lagomorphshipping moments, my curiosity and support for Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship steadily grew, as was the case with Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary. Then came The Rise of Darkrai, and I became quite amazed to consider the possibility that Ash and Dawn's "legendary" connections could place them at the center of a certain showdown atop Mount Coronet, with Pikachu and Buneary absolutely determined to help their respective trainers defeat Team Galactic -- and maybe even J -- once and for all. I will also admit to recently taking an interest, however slight, in Contestshipping, but now that I perceive my alliance with the Pearlshippers to be strong enough that I can integrate other pairings that I might not have paid serious attention to in the past into my thoughts about romance in Pokémon, Drew and May's (possible) romantic friendship might be more visible to me. I would like to see Drew and May appear in the future, perhaps even at a victory celebration for Ash and Dawn after that Spear Pillar showdown, if primarily so that I can attempt to think through their dynamic for myself as of that specific moment. In the end, I will admit to seeking a way to unite any shippings I support under a single basic idea or set of scenarios, so that I can witness how the dynamics behind each shipping work when those pairings are placed alongside each other.

Last edited:
There is something so funny about appealshipping that makes me laugh
xD I think it's coz I thought Zoey was a dude
But Palletshipping and Pokeshipping are both adorable, although Pallet is cuter...
...but Pearlshipping is also adorable in that 'buddy!' sort of way.
...I've been into Pokeshipping since pokemon came out, Pallet for a few years (about three by now...maybe four) and Pearlshipping is new. I saw a lokt of fanart and thought: Awwwwwwwwwwww

Multiple... SnazzyShipping, ConjunctionShipping, EliteUnderShipping, IkariShipping, IronShipping, etc...

Some of my preferences have changed a lot :)

1- IgneouShipping
2- NumberShipping and SteelFedoraShipping tied.
3- LunarEclipeShipping

Basicall the three major ships (I think)

1. Pokeshipping
2. Contestshipping
3. Ikarishipping

I understand and agree with Poke and Contest, but why do so many people say Ikari is the third major ship?

Here are mine (anime ships):
MorpheusShipping
HeatTagShipping
OrangeShipping
ContestShipping
LuckShipping
RocketShipping
NeoShipping
QuestShipping
GlaciaShipping
CurtainShipping

And for PokeSpe:
ChoosenShipping
BayShipping
FranticShipping
GracefulShipping

Last edited:
~Accordshipping. Yup. Still at it.
~Rangershipping.
~Kellyn/Keith.
~Questshipping.
~Pearlshipping.
~Pikashipping. Pikachu's a boy.
~Curtainshipping.
~Methaneshipping.
~Rendshipping.
~PikaChuChushipping.
~Specialshipping.
~Tradeshipping.
~Molestshipping.

Pokeshipping
Contestshipping
Advanceshipping
Pikachu x Buneary
Buneary x Weavile
Ikarishipping
Hearttagshipping

That's all I got

I don't have a no.1 favorite so I'll just list all the ones I like ATM. DX

("-->" means one-sided)

Appealshipping (Zoey/Dawn)
ColdCoffeeshipping (Jun --> Paul)
CarbonCopyshipping (Paul/GSC rival)
Pikashipping (Ash/Pikachu)
Morpheusshipping (Ash/Angie)
Durpshipping (Ash/Bidoof)
Blueshipping (James/Meowth)
DayDreamshipping (Meowth --> Giovanni)
Abuseshipping (Giovanni/Mewtwo)
Staffshipping (Sir Aaron/Lucario)
DoubleWeaknessshipping (Solidad/May)
IroningBoardshipping (May/Brianna)
Minamoshipping (Kelly/May)
Susineshipping (Eusine --> Suicune)
FemmeGymshipping (Sabrina/Erika)
Expertshipping (Prof. Oak/Agatha)
Gothshipping (Clair/Karen)
Dirtyshipping (Scott/anyone he invites to the Battle Frontier)
Girlpowershipping (Cynthia/Dawn)
InfraRedshipping (Mars/Dawn)
Twinleafshipping (Dawn/Barry or whoever)

SCARED YET?

It doesn't take much to make me like something, so this will probably get longer.

I also don't take shipping very seriously so that's why a lot of these are... out there.

I chose c0ntestshipping.,
It's been about one year or more??
since I started liking such ship :)
cAn't remember the m0nth though. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom