• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite shipping

Favorite shipping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Advanceshipping so high up? >_>

Maybe an advanceshipper mentioned the thread somewhere, or something? xD. I think it's just a coincidence though.

Last edited:
*copies from "Crack Pairings" thread cause she's a lazy bum* 8D

My new shipping love and a paiting that I call an OTP of sorts is Chelseashipping, Riley x Luxray. I originally paired them together cause I support the British football team Chelsea, who wear royal blue for their team strips and have a lion on the club badge/as their mascot. Since then though I have picked up on other things. For instance I can see Riley having a Luxray on his team as he seems to like physical attacking Pokemon... and when I was on Iron Island with him their back sprites are so VERY similar. It's like Luxray is Riley's Pokemon self. xD

I know people seem to prefer Riley with Dawn, Sir Aaron or his Lucario... but I don't care. My name is Vycksta, i'm a Chelseashipper and i'm damn well proud of it.

How did I NOT post here and yet managed to vote? D:
Pallet Shipper. I'm still extremely loyal to it even now, with Gary being MIA all the time. I like it because there seemed to be so much hate between the two boys, and yet they still managed to team up and help each other out when they needed to, sometimes even showing extreme emotion and concern for the other.
Although, I will say this: those Champion shippers and those Coma shippers know what they're on to. ^^

Thanks, Wonny.

*Huggles OTP*

Actually, I really like Erogenousshipping (Giovanni x Paul) too. The idea of him being taken by someone stronger and getting the tables turned is just deliciously wicked!

Last edited:
XD wow...you guys are kinky *coughs* Well I never really heard about Erogenousshipping, I might just look into it. Another shipping I like is my made up shipping. Tofushipping, Prof. Oak and Ash's Krabby >;]

pokeshipping and contestdhipping and penguinshipping

I'm all about t3h Originshipping. Been obsessed with it for well over 3 years now. <3

But, since people are mentioning stuff other than their OTP, I also like:
- Appealshipping
- Waternarcshipping
- Metroshipping
- Gracefulshipping
- GirlPowershipping
- Ignitionshipping
- Staffshipping
- IronWillshipping

And a frick-ton of others. =D I choose my ships by canon potential (preferably in the form of actual canon subtext), not by how pretty the chars look together or whether the ship is het/yaoi/yuri/same-species/cross-species/popular/obscure/totally canon/totally crack/etc.

Yes, I'm the rarest type of shipper there is. ;D

(And depending on how hard Dawn fangirls over Wallace in the upcoming ep, I might find my tastes wandering in the direction of Wateryshipping--argh, the lameness of the name, it burns--as well.)

... How could I forget to mention I <3 Metroshipping and like Originshipping? *Gasp*

Since I've been at it for almost 10 years now, I'm going to say my #1 shipping in Pokemon is Pokeshipping :)

Some of my favorites(dominantXsubmissive ordering), narrowed down to 4

Queershipping-JessieXJames
Krazyshipping-PikachuXMeowth(you know he is the submissive one)
Cheershipping-PikachuXBuneary/Meowth
Ashachushipping-AshachuXPikachu

Queershipping? XD You got that wrong... :/ It's called Rocketshipping homie :p

Queershipping is rocketshipping with Jessie playing the dominant role and James playing the submissive role. Like Jessie is the man and James is the woman. It is a form of Rocketshipping and thus I support Rocketshipping.

Honestly, I can't choose between my four favorite ships. Well, they are:

Pokeshipping (AshxMisty): Yeah...I've been a Pokeshipper since the anime first came out. XD I'VE BEEN WAITING TEN YEARS, CREATORS OF THE POKEMON ANIME.... O______O
Rocketshipping (JamesxJessie): Well, I never really noticed that I liked this ship until I started watching the old anime again this past year.
Contestshipping (DrewxMay): I've always liked this ship, but I just recently became obsessed with it these past few months. It's almost cannon, for Pete's sake, and I will totally argue that fact. XD
Twinleafshipping (HikarixJun): I've liked this ship since I first played the Diamond and Pearl games. I think I like it so much because I FLIPPING LOVE JUN. ._. He's so cute with his running around! And I always love the friendship couples. XD

Twinleafshipping has to be my current favorite right now, though...I've already writing a fanfiction about it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom