• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite shipping

Favorite shipping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a die hard Rocketshipper...always have been...and probably always will be, even though the ship has been all but destroyed in the anime. Other shippings come and go for me (right now I think Orangeshipping is all that) but Rocketshipping stays a constant!

Someone help me out because I'm out of the loop. When exactly did the show kill off Rocketshipping? I mean, I know it was never obvious, but did they ever do anything to contradict it?

I'm not even a big supporter of it... just curious.

I voted on this poll apparently, but my top shipping (Lagomorph) doesn't appear to have my vote. I'm not sure which one did.

Anyone who knows me will tell you how much of a rabid Lagomporphshipper I am.

Someone help me out because I'm out of the loop. When exactly did the show kill off Rocketshipping? I mean, I know it was never obvious, but did they ever do anything to contradict it?

There has never been anything to contradict it unless you count that Hoso with Rose in it.

IMO it can't be dead or nearly dead just because there are very few hints nowadays. I really don't get why some people think it is.

Rocketshipping, definitely.
*notices that Neoshipping isn't on the list, but Appealshipping is*
*has never heard of Appealshippping*
Why is Neoshipping not on the list? *pouts*

Chefshipping (Brock x Harley). The idea that mainstream shipping has become somewhat like religion and that shipping debates seem to reach the intensity of religious wars has turned me off somewhat from serious ship supporting. Instead, now I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster, er, crack pairings.

Did I not post here? No? *looks at the poll* Would've voted if I did. So probably no.

Anyway. Rocketshipping for me. The only ship that has factions.

Thres quite a few that I like

1.Palletshipping (I love the idea of GaryxAsh CUTE fell in love with it three years ago!)
2.Egoshipping (same for palletshipping and its sooo cute!)
3.Contestshipping (seems to be realy canon, they're really meant to be! ^^)
4.Penguinshipping (again quite canon to me and is my fav Dawn shipping!)

Theres some other shippings that i dont mind at all..I kinda like them ^^

1. Oldrivalshipping
2. Ikarishipping
3. HeatTagshipping (this would be my second fav. Dawn shipping)
4. Pokeshipping (this is really popular and all the fanart is really cute!)

My favorite is Advanceshipping.
I am also quite fond of pearlshipping and Rocketshipping is bad either

I support:

Advanceshipping
Ikarishipping
Rocketshipping
Twinleafshipping
Hoennshipping
IronWillShipper
SilverCrystallineShipping

I support

1. Advanceshipping
2. Ikarishipping
3. Pokeshipping
4. Pearlshipping
5. Belleshipping
6. Contestshipping
7. Pikashipping
8. Vineshipping

PalletShipping, and also BugShipping (Aaron//Bugsy).

Well to make a list which is located where by me.

1. MorpheusShipping (only a New girl who acts as a main Rival who has a crush on Satoshi could beat this)
2.PearlShipping
3/4.AbilityShipping/AdvanceShipping(sometimes so and sometimes so though I think ContestShipping is more possible)
5. EgoShipping(Well I don't like either one of them [well since DP Shigeru got more sympathy from me] but I prefer this couple way before PokeShipping they just fit so great in their Personalities if you ask me)
6.ContestShipping(It just looks like planed from the beginning to me)
7.PenguinShipping(Same as Contest but thats the only Dawn Shipping I can see as an alternate to PearlShipping though before I met Aoi I hated this one as much as PokeShipping)
8.FireRedShipping (Just an interesting thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom