• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Swirlix I love you ;_;

Even if I preferred the name Peropuff.

Swirlix has Kyubey eyes....... All the more reasons to love it!

*Votes Malamar

At least I hope Litleo's evos have gender differences, so I can have an awesome Lioness pokémon, and name her Cersei... and have her make an incestious relationship with her brother

Kyuubei AND dung beetle, which is why I got this put together.

I voted All of them. I honestly don't have a favorite and find it hard for me to even try to have one, at this point. They're all so fun and unique, and cool even!

Kyuubei AND dung beetle, which is why I got this put together.

I voted All of them. I honestly don't have a favorite and find it hard for me to even try to have one, at this point. They're all so fun and unique, and cool even!

Perfect! I hope he evolves into a Dark/Fairy poodle too, super eeevel!

I'm kind of bothered by the unfortunate division of versions exclusives. I was planning on getting X, but Skrelp and Spritzee are much cooler than X version exclusives. Dilemma .-.

Last edited:

Clauncher is definitely the best Pokémon revealed so far imo.

I'm kind of bothered by the unfortunate division of versions exclusives. I was planning on getting X, but Skrelp and Spritzee are much cooler than X version exclusives. Dilemma .-.

GTS is your answer. Especially now that -THANK GOD!- you can look for any Pokémon, not only those who you have already registered in your Pokédex.

"Spritzee's fragrance changes based on its diet
I'm really hoping it has a move based on this, because we can actually feed Pokemon in Poke-amie.

Inkay and especially Malimar's descriptions are downright freaky. Seriously, Pokemon that are easily capable of powerful mind control.

Orotto has been confirmed by movie-goers. It was apparently shown during an XY trailer. Here's a drawing WPM posted on Pokébeach of it:
tree-pokemon.jpg

So it's probably Ol'Rot rather than Aulotte.

Inkay and especially Malimar's descriptions are downright freaky. Seriously, Pokemon that are easily capable of powerful mind control.

I just realized that they're mind flayers/illithids from DnD.

Live from Japan! A new tree-like Pokemon has been revealed in an X/Y commercial preceding Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening. It was brown and green like a tree's typical coloring but looked extremely menacing and spider-like. It was seen in a hoard battle. Myself, Gin, and some of our friends have made sketches of the new Pokemon and here's the best we could come up with for now (we ran out of the theater to post it).

That leads me to believe the spider tree is grass/bug. Hopefully grass/ghost though

Anybody that has drawing ability, can you pleeeease create an artist's vision of how Spider!Tree will look like? I'm looking at you, @NoirGrimoir;. Again, please?

Wow, from what people are saying, Aulotte wasn't what I was expecting at all, I was expecting something like a Victini clone, being another cutesy distribution legendary to be available during the release.

Swirlix I love you ;_;

I prefer the name "Peropuff" as well, especially since "Perro" means dog, and the puff part is obvious.

I really wish "Aulotte" was a Grass/Ghost type. It seems to have the menacing vibe of a Dark type (that's not to say some Ghost-types aren't menacing, but it's not as representative as Dark), but I wouldn't want another Grass/Dark when an unexplored type combination has yet to unfold. If the "lotte" in its "name" is a romanization of "rot," as if it were a rotting tree, it would make a part Ghost-type seem plausible for the pokemon.

And after last gen, I wouldn't want Aulotte to be a tree with spider limbs (no more Grass/Bug types for now, please).

Last edited:

Swirlix I love you ;_;
I prefer the name "Peropuff" as well, especially since "Perro" means dog, and the puff part is obvious.

It's not like the names actually disappear from existance. Peropuff is just japanese, you can still say it and be correct.

It's no different than calling Jigglypuff, Purin

Swirlix I love you ;_;

It's not like the names actually disappear from existance. Peroppaf/Peropuff is just japanese, you can still say it and be correct. They aren't Alpha/Beta or prototype names

It's no different than calling Jigglypuff, Purin

I just realized that they're mind flayers/illithids from DnD.

Or the Reapers from Mass Effect.

being a Squid of course i'm expecting it to learn some water attacks, and would be surprised if this is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom