• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

I'm gonna go with Grass/Ghost on Orotto. If the Pumpkin rumor is real, this could be the evolution of the Pumpkin.

It's not like the names actually disappear from existance. Peroppaf/Peropuff is just japanese, you can still say it and be correct. They aren't Alpha/Beta or prototype names

It's no different than calling Jigglypuff, Purin
I know. Generally I prefer the English names (because I learned them easier) but I think I'll be using Peropuff instead of Swirlix.

Reminds me of Cherrymon from Digimon:
Jyureimon.png

Can't vote...too hard to choose...

@Akzivx V; I'm on it, It'll be done in a minute or so. My vision is rather similar to ^ to be honest.

EDIT: This is what I've come up with. Maybe this can get around to someone who saw it and they can confirm/deny, I dunno.

Oakrot.jpg

Last edited:

Can't vote...too hard to choose...

@Akzivx V; I'm on it, It'll be done in a minute or so. My vision is rather similar to ^ to be honest.

EDIT: This is what I've come up with. Maybe this can get around to someone who saw it and they can confirm/deny, I dunno.

View attachment 88516

It's a little unsettling how similar it may be to Cherrymon. It almost seems like GF half-copied it and I don't like that.

Last edited:

NoirGrimoir made the picture up, it's not what it truly looks like unless someone confirms it, as they stated.

If it ends up looking like cherrymon, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise though, as it's usually hard to make Possessed tree-type monsters very unique. Even Jade Cocoon had monsters that looked like Trees

The only unique spin I'd see from it is if it turns out to be like a stump/ tree trunk spider
How creepy would that be?

Last edited:

Personally the first thing I thought of when I thought of a dead tree thing was a particular ragnarok monster:

1033.gif or 1503.gif

If this pokemon is Grass/Ghost, it's on my team, period. You can set your watch to that shit. Hell, if this thing is just a creepy looking tree, it's on my team, regardless of type!

I'm looking forward to seeing this Orotto! I doubt it's a Grass/Bug type; when they say spider legs, I think it'll just be the roots of the tree are used as legs and grow out like spider legs. I seriously want it to be Grass/Ghost, since it sounds like it could be some sort of creepy dead/dying possessed tree. Grass/Fairy is also a possibility, but I would really prefer Grass/Ghost.

The roster for this generation so far is seeming like it could be amazing! There's a couple of designs I don't like (Swirlix, Flabebe and the Mewtwo Forme mostly), some I just think are "ok" (Vivillon line, Yveltal and Litleo) but everything else is just really cool and I'm loving it so far. Deciding on my team is going to be so hard; I can't even choose which is my favourite at this point.

Orotto is basically a Fakemon I designed about 3 years ago, it's hilarious. Never thought I'd actually see a dead tree design. Hopefully it doesn't evolve from Plantom (yes, I made up a Pokemon called Plantom).

As I said previously. It's a monster that's seen everywhere. In films(Evil Dead), tv shows, and a nice variety of videogames. It's hardly original, but something Pokemon was bound to get to, not counting Sudowoodo of course.

It's just like the whole living sword idea with Honedge, it's original for pokemon, not so much for media

I wish the tree had spider legs.

Reminds me of Cherrymon from Digimon:
Jyureimon.png

Jureimon looks great. I certainly wouldn't mind a Pokémon (Grass/Ghost pls) that looks slightly like him. It will be even better if it is a big as Jureimon:

998378_608795652473159_353795321_n.jpg

Pangoro is badass. It is even better than Pancham. It is second on my list of favourite pokemon(guess who is number one). The squids are pretty cool but not my favourites. The candyball is good but the fairybird is not so good. Honedge is awesome and.

So we have another Pokemon confirmed. Orotto was just confirmed. I want so much to see an image of it.

Last edited:

When is it getting revealed?

Has anyone taken any pictures of it during the movie?

I'd like to think there would be someone with good memory and decent drawing skills who would draw the Pokemon.

Serebii added this image, which is supposedly a better drawing of it. If it's a close representation, it looks neat (very stereotypical though, but I don't mind at all). I can see Grass/Ghost being shunned in favour of Grass/Fairy for it. Please no Grass/Dark, Chespin is enough.

Back
Top Bottom