• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will always complain about the games. That's nothing new. People were pissed I guess when BW came out and now many people look back on them fondly. (I know I do as they may be my favorite gen). Anyway as long as the game is Pokemon people will get used to any changes that happens. It's about execution rather than changes. If the changes are well done people will get over it.

Also yeah the tweet from Masuda is real, but the fact that the post pointing out the "dreams and hopes" is coming from that MEGA person screams they're full of it and they're just taking an innocent tweet to use for the clickbait.
Gen 5 in its entirety is my favorite Gen!

IF we do get a E3 blowout, what you'll wish to see?

Quite simply, I want something open-ended that can spark numerous theories, since that would satisfy our thirst for Gen 8 content. Now, this could be a character, Pokemon that can evolve, a map of the region, a new mechanic, a new location... or a combination of them all!

I think we will bet 2-3 trailers before E3 that just show off some gameplay new pokemon, box legends, titles (the basics) and during and after e3 they will go more in-depth about the region, features, gimmicks, etc

I think we will bet 2-3 trailers before E3 that just show off some gameplay new pokemon, box legends, titles (the basics) and during and after e3 they will go more in-depth about the region, features, gimmicks, etc
I think that if just one happens before E3 it would be enough already.

replace the "go" with "Switch" and it's perfect
CVKBy7AUAAAVzt1.jpg

replace the "go" with "Switch" and it's perfect
CVKBy7AUAAAVzt1.jpg

Well, Pokémon go has definitely been released, seeing as I was just playing it a few minutes ago. Pokémon switch will be released before holiday 2019, it’s just a matter of how much earlier.

And before anyone comments, no, I don’t think it’ll be released in Holiday 2019, I personally think it’ll be released either very late in Q4 2018 or in Q1 2019

So... there was a new twitter account that claimed to have some info about the switch games. He also got right the direct date before the announcement. The problem is that now, today, he removed the profile from twitter. I was able to screenshot all the posts he did about the switch game. In a post he told that if someone wanted some "spoiler" infos about the story, to dm him. I did, and in the files you can see the answers.

I also talked to @lavandula about that, we both agree that we cannot, for now, debunk it, there are few infos. But, if you ask me, it is too strange to be real. But, who knows, i thought you should read this.

If we will hear in future about planets or such, we can always come back here. For sure Hoenn and Johto formes, and the exact number of them +187 pokemon, it's screaming "fake" to me. Too much infos

Also, Merrick saw the corocoro cover 2 minutes ago and nothing interestin on it

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.47.19.png
    Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.47.19.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.47.07.png
    Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.47.07.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.46.56.png
    Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.46.56.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.48.23.png
    Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.48.23.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.48.15.png
    Schermata 2018-03-12 alle 10.48.15.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
It's not just 187 new Pokemon 'not including legendaries'. The inclusion of Kanto, other regions as free DLC, Johto and Hoenn regional variants and a new type all sound way too unrealistic. Not that I would complain if this turned out to be real by some miracle, it just screams fake to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom