• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Never givin' up Dedede, Daisuki let Petamon down, Yoshika ran around and deserted Seiga. :p[/s]

pssssh you kidding?
I'm never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
I did none of those things *innocent*

Oh really? Have you ever dared to attempt the Aztec Tomb illusion? Only magicians of a high caliber such as myself have performed it successfully.

Once, this summer. All I remember is waves crashing, hippies shouting, a cookie slicing the roof of the building, and me blacking out. I failed. )':

Once, this summer. All I remember is waves crashing, hippies shouting, a cookie slicing the roof of the building, and me blacking out. I failed. )':
Clearly you are not a high caliber magician. They let you into the Alliance and kicked me out? COME ON!

lol, they kicked me out last summer.

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure I can convince Genis to train you if you want to be a magician. He's the best one I know. And he's not that much taller than you are!

lol, they kicked me out last summer.
They're still upset with me over revealing how to perform the Aztec Tomb...

Or because they are prejudice against my friend, Franklin/Judge, when all we want to do is break down racial barriers and make crossover hits. :'(

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure I can convince Genis to train you if you want to be a magician. He's the best one I know. And he's not that much taller than you are!
They would never let a child become a magician. It's a dangerous business.

Genis is self-taught. And he's really really good! He can shoot fireballs, launch thunderbolts, cause tornadoes and all sorts of stuff.

I've never heard of those places.

Maybe that's why we've never heard of each other! We're the first people from either of those places meeting for the first time!

I hope we can be friends!

Really? :D

I've... never heard of it.

Not as popular as the attention hog, Mario, I suppose.

It's okay if you don't understand me at first. We've only known each other for so long.

Well, you know the rules, and so do I.

They're still upset with me over revealing how to perform the Aztec Tomb...

Or because they are prejudice against my friend, Franklin/Judge, when all we want to do is break down racial barriers and make crossover hits. :'(

I'm 25. Check my profile. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom