• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Mehmehmehmehmeh!(Brings Bloody Beer Nuts and Master Death Rosé wine)

Anyone here again? Seems like no one likes to hang out here... or maybe it's because the party is going to end soon?

Cake!

I'm still here as well. I've just been very busy studying and training so I'll be ready when the next Chunin Exams start.

I don't want to be a Genin forever... :-(

I should be the one asking where everyone is. ._. *Begins juggling danmaku bullets to kill time*

"Would I leave such a party, after all you are all hopeless without me to guide you"

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! *point's at The Cheat* *jaw drop's*

....so. Cheat...*smirks*

*then I kill's him AGAIN* Take THAT for making me lose my Pikachu! Ahh, much better~<3;

*somehow Pikachu get's free and may be running twards where Ash is now?*

Hi I'm Barry Scott!
Sorry I was absent, I've had a lot of cleaning duties to sort out. LIMESCALE, RUST, GROUND IN DIRT. When this party is over, I'll have my trusted CILLIT BANG, BANG AND THE DIRT IS GONE to clean up. BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE. Barry. Look what it did to that penny! Scott! BANG!

*buys a $1,000,000,000,000,000 ring that enhances the abilities of the wearer's dying will flame.*

No!!! The cheesecake disintegrated!

Do you think that ring would help enhance my chakra, too? At this point I'll try anything. I really need to pass the Chunin exams already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom