• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

LOL! *point's and laugh's* Barry Scott! Scott Clean! Here, let me show you my Pokémon...*check's belt and then I relise I released them all*...NO WAY!!! T__T HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SUCH AN IDIOT?!! *head bang* I gotta go find all my Pokémon! Arrghhh! Later! *rushes off fast and a Zombie Pikachu follow's without my actually suspecting of it, till I turn around* Oh, hi Pikachu..*turn's ahead again, not even concidering Pikachu might be a zombie now. I NEED TO FIND MY POKEMON!!!* (XD; interesting post!...yea)

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
after the party is over, me and
KimandAggie.jpg

are coming to help clean up this mess. BANG! and the party is gone.

I'M LOOKING FOR MY POKEMON!! I HAVE NO TIME FOR PRETTY GIRLS!!!!

*hear's that Brock heard me from the distence and is suddenly floating twards Barry Scott with an angel halo and wings and a pink face. mowning "Giiiiiirrrrrllsss..." in a sickeningly 'happy' tone*

*face palm* STUPID BROCK! Oh well, they're bond to be around here somewhere... *pants start to rip as I bend over to look for my pokeballs on the ground* Ah!

"Sho... what say we use our genius to create something suitably evil?"

Mehemehmehmehmehmehmehmeh!(Brings Nikola Tesla an Easy Bake Blood Factory)

"Sho... what say we use our genius to create something suitably evil?"

...just keep it out of my Mausoleum, and I won't have to kill you, alright? *appears behinds you in the flash of an eye, holding a knife to your back* ;P

Sho... Don't convert to the evil side! Please don't! *clings to Sho*

"My dear flying thing, the darkside is so much fun... live for the danger...." (twists and jumps back, revealing claws and eyes that have turned totally black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom