• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

"In our plan for world domination, who should we take down first?"

*sips tea out of a glass and looks over at Tesla's gang*
What exactly is this "world domination" you kids are talking about? Whatever it is, is it really worth the trouble that may be required?

Um.
Guys.
My job is to erase, or be erased.
That's about as darkside as it gets. >_>

Mehmehmehmehmehmehmeh!(Founds a Mind Control Sandwich Shop chain)

"In our plan for world domination, who should we take down first?"

Let us start with the Millefiore Famiglia. They have a base everywhere. We should also take down Mr. CheckerFace because he can find people to defeat anyone.

Recently, Yoshika has been seeing an increase in the number of monks trying to infiltrate the Great Palace Dream Mausoleum, to try and keep the seal on my friend intact. She is set to revive in just a couple of days, to show everyone that she was not just a lost legend... that she is still very much a human saint. Her name is Miko. She's an ally of humans; and a dear friend, who was able to quell a bloody clan war using the teachings I gave her, and seeks to help humans overcome their fear of non-human creatures like Youkai. *wink* She's young compared to me, even if she's been sealed away for centuries, but that's beside the point. These Youkai monks are threatening to make these centuries of waiting pointless! Yoshika has successfully repelled all of them ever since I raised her from her grave to serve me, but even she may be overwhelmed if they attack in numbers.

So, I'm here to ask... Can I have some assistance? Anything will do. I need more in the way of protection for the Mausoleum, before she revives. It'll be like a game of Tower Defense, something you youngsters should enjoy!
I have to keep my post inside as the last defense basically, so... I can't stand guard.

Mehmehmeh.<Louisiana Lickers BBQ sauce from Quaker Steak&Lube.>

Recently, Yoshika has been seeing an increase in the number of monks trying to infiltrate the Great Palace Dream Mausoleum, to try and keep the seal on my friend intact. She is set to revive in just a couple of days, to show everyone that she was not just a lost legend... that she is still very much a human saint. Her name is Miko. She's an ally of humans; and a dear friend, who was able to quell a bloody clan war using the teachings I gave her, and seeks to help humans overcome their fear of non-human creatures like Youkai. *wink* She's young compared to me, even if she's been sealed away for centuries, but that's beside the point. These Youkai monks are threatening to make these centuries of waiting pointless! Yoshika has successfully repelled all of them ever since I raised her from her grave to serve me, but even she may be overwhelmed if they attack in numbers.

So, I'm here to ask... Can I have some assistance? Anything will do. I need more in the way of protection for the Mausoleum, before she revives. It'll be like a game of Tower Defense, something you youngsters should enjoy!
I have to keep my post inside as the last defense basically, so... I can't stand guard.

Join our chaos and I'll have my 500 subordinates help you. With one of them being a weird kid in a tomato hat.

OKAY!! I THINK I MAY OF FOUND ALL MY POKEMON *cries a bit, but tries to get over it quickly* Well, I hope I did...U_U; *hold's head in shake for a bit*

*raise's head and notice's he was crying* Ahh..it's not what you think!! Meh..

Anyways, I sure did miss a lot of this party *blink* (In real life, my autism may be the blame...)

Were there any Pokémon or trainers I should be informed of? Or am I just too good for you to even talk to?! *laugh's*

Either way, I do think I may have caughten a glimse of a Halloween joke once, soo i'll share what I can remember of it...Which I doubt I could get too wrong! Maybe...;

So a girl enters a house with two Gastly. One Gastly says to the other: "I'm going to Haunter."

I-i-i-it want something like thaaa--*can't stop laughing now*

(I watched season 1 of pokemon yesterday soo hopefully i did better now. yes, i am an aspie in REAL life, and, well..weird things were happoning in real life, as well....but they are getting better now :))

Gosh darn it! All this studying for the Chunin Exams has made me miss almost the entire party! I've barely been able to attend at all! Have I been missing anything special in my absences?

Join our chaos and I'll have my 500 subordinates help you. With one of them being a weird kid in a tomato hat.

Your chaos? As in these "world domination" shenanigans? I don't really know what that is tbh. D: Someone care to explain?

Gosh darn it! All this studying for the Chunin Exams has made me miss almost the entire party! I've barely been able to attend at all! Have I been missing anything special in my absences?

Well, you did miss me blowing up the old party house with a- I mean... you missed the old building getting blown up.
And Tesla's recruiting people to help him conquer the world, or something like that. Youngins these days, talking about world domination, fighting each other to the death with tiny animals called Pokemon, electrocution, poyos, mind control sandwiches, blah, blah, blah.. *goes on and on*

Well, you did miss me blowing up the old party house with a- I mean... you missed the old building getting blown up.
And Tesla's recruiting people to help him conquer the world, or something like that. Youngins these days, talking about world domination, fighting each other to the death with tiny animals called Pokemon, electrocution, poyos, mind control sandwiches, blah, blah, blah.. *goes on and on*

. . . :eek:

And I thought the third part of the Chunin Exams was chaotic...

"For you my dear, I shall put world domination to one side, and help you"

OKAY!! I THINK I MAY OF FOUND ALL MY POKEMON *cries a bit, but tries to get over it quickly* Well, I hope I did...U_U; *hold's head in shake for a bit*

*raise's head and notice's he was crying* Ahh..it's not what you think!! Meh..

Anyways, I sure did miss a lot of this party *blink* (In real life, my autism may be the blame...)

Were there any Pokémon or trainers I should be informed of? Or am I just too good for you to even talk to?! *laugh's*

Either way, I do think I may have caughten a glimse of a Halloween joke once, soo i'll share what I can remember of it...Which I doubt I could get too wrong! Maybe...;

So a girl enters a house with two Gastly. One Gastly says to the other: "I'm going to Haunter."

I-i-i-it want something like thaaa--*can't stop laughing now*

(I watched season 1 of pokemon yesterday soo hopefully i did better now. yes, i am an aspie in REAL life, and, well..weird things were happoning in real life, as well....but they are getting better now :))
Ash, you forgot that it was a haunted house. lol

Your chaos? As in these "world domination" shenanigans? I don't really know what that is tbh. D: Someone care to explain?

We're merely continuing Ylliaster.

. . . :eek:

And I thought the third part of the Chunin Exams was chaotic...

Your exams must be pretty strenuous. ._.

"For you my dear, I shall put world domination to one side, and help you"
That's good. *giggles* I'll need a security system set up at the entrance of the Mausoleum. (Cuz I still can't let anyone who does manage to get inside to live to tell the tale. *hides knife*) But it can't be something that little Yoshika might accidently set off, and get lacerated from. Even if I could easily piece her back together We only need to hold down the fort for one more day, and then we may be able to ditch this dingy graveyard in favor of actual housing. xD

We're merely continuing Ylliaster.

Suddenly the phrase "Children's Card Games on Motorcycles" comes to mind, even though I don't even know what a motorcycle is. ._.

Ylliaster is norse for the intial churning chaos. I only know this because to be in Varia, you have to know seven languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom