• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy's gone, too, you know. :p

To be fair, we'll see how much free time I have. Right now, I'm just getting used to this admin gig, and I'm the regular host for the BulbaCast episodes whenever we record. Both of those do take up a lot more time.
I would hate to host sub-par games when y'all have come to expect so much from me, but I don't know if I'll be able to commit the time to creating and hosting games in the future.

If possible, I'd love to host It's All About ME Mafia 2 at some point, but it was the thing that kept getting put off, and I never really finished developing the roles. Now, I'm not sure if I ever will...

Zexy's gone, too, you know. :p

To be fair, we'll see how much free time I have. Right now, I'm just getting used to this admin gig, and I'm the regular host for the BulbaCast episodes whenever we record. Both of those do take up a lot more time.
I would hate to host sub-par games when y'all have come to expect so much from me, but I don't know if I'll be able to commit the time to creating and hosting games in the future.

If possible, I'd love to host It's All About ME Mafia 2 at some point, but it was the thing that kept getting put off, and I never really finished developing the roles. Now, I'm not sure if I ever will...

Well, other people could just join Roll your Role mafia, since you are involved with it and all~

Wow. This was an insanely fun game. Thanks ME for hosting.

Congrats Town. GG everyone.

WE will miss your games ME. Hope you find some time to host some interesting games once in a while.

What about you!?!

Just sayin, this is Pikochu's scum meta, to be busy and live his life

Crap! Now I need to come up with a new scum meta!

Anyways, apologies for having to sub out fairly early in the game. As it was, I ended up contracting the flu early and I wasn't prescribed the medication until after Christmas time. And even then my flu was pretty bad to the point where I had to focus much more on resting. I'm now a lot better and flu free.

Anyways, good try Mafia team! You did pretty well and had I not been subbed out, I'm pretty sure I could have been pretty slick ;). It was fun watching the game though.

And thanks ME for all the hosted games! Hopefully that you can host a game or two in the near future!

6. How you goofballs could have believed Cheff's claim for even a moment is beyond me. That's the kind of role Zexy would put in his games. I am not Zexy. I am considerably smarter than Zexy.
As I said in the grave, only a crazy person would fakeclaim this, and after I fakeclaimed this role it kinda made sense with Elsa, which I hoped someone would see :p

But thanks for hosting this incredibly fun game ME, WE will miss you

AussieEevee: II (???, jdthebud)
(presumably jdthebud: I (AussieEevee))
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Seriously though, this is the outcome I was expecting truth be told. I knew when I saw my role PM that I didn't stand a chance of winning... Serial killers are pretty much impossible to win with. I am curious how the game would have played out had I not shot Zachie.

I do have one complaint though. A bullproof killing role is bastard, but the game isn't marked as such.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of what will, most likely, be the very last game I ever host.
It's a little sad, but it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things, I suppose.
They need to stop promoting our guys to admin! We lost @Zexy and now you! At this rate, there'll be no one left!

@Elieson You figured out my fake claim was a fake pretty easily... I'm curious if I ever gave you pause to consider you may be wrong? I was trying to be as townie as possible to avoid detection :p

@Maniacal Engineer Can we see the scum and Graveyard chats please?

As I said in the grave, only a crazy person would fakeclaim this, and after I fakeclaimed this role it kinda made sense with Elsa, which I hoped someone would see :p

But thanks for hosting this incredibly fun game ME, WE will miss you
I honestly never believed your fake, but it did give me pause, which is why I didn't target you. I couldn't risk being frozen. A SKs chance of winning is already below 1%, if I was wrong about your fake being fake... :p

Seriously though, you would have lost a lot faster if Zachie just went with taking you hostage, Eevee...and the scoundrels would have won! ;) Anyways, kudos for making it to the final two.
Eh. Town had you mostly figured out by then, so I'd say... bring the popcorn, because that would have been a good fight :p

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

Seriously though, this is the outcome I was expecting truth be told. I knew when I saw my role PM that I didn't stand a chance of winning... Serial killers are pretty much impossible to win with. I am curious how the game would have played out had I not shot Zachie.

I do have one complaint though. A bullproof killing role is bastard, but the game isn't marked as such.

They need to stop promoting our guys to admin! We lost @Zexy and now you! At this rate, there'll be no one left!

@Elieson You figured out my fake claim was a fake pretty easily... I'm curious if I ever gave you pause to consider you may be wrong? I was trying to be as townie as possible to avoid detection :p

@Maniacal Engineer Can we see the scum and Graveyard chats please?
Don't put yourself down man. You were actually doing damn good.
Personally I don't see a Bulletproof killer as a Bastard role in all honesty.

I consider any role that is unfair to be bastard... As I stated in the post above yours, I was stopping scum from winning, and they had no way to kill me so...
Not really, all they would've had to do was to send a lynch your way, which would've been hard for how well you were doing.

I added AussieEevee, jd and piko to the graveyard chat and everyone to the mafia chat for those that are interested.
When I read this my first thought was the fact that I had no message of being added to the mafia chat, then I realized that I already was mafia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom