• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/11/13 - ACT 3: Flighty Broads and their Snarky Horsec

Ok, lovely. Got any thoughts you can conveniently distill into image format?

tumblr_lwg5pmGVcS1qzjix8.gif

VOTE: adiosToreador

tumblr_mjq4guqDdh1rdm9m0o1_500.png

Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/11/13 - ACT 3: Flighty Broads and their Snarky Horsec

I'd rather VOTE: adiosToreador for the huge amount of hypocrisy, fishy claim, and anti-town behavior.

Most of what she has done in this game is accuse me of being scummy without actually elaborating on why.

If she's not around to post, then she's not around to play, even if she is town. My vote stays, unless someone can come up with a better reason to vote for someone else before the end of the phase.

Honestly, THAT is behavior that is highly anti-Town and extremely reckless. Lynching inactives who haven't even posted a single thing on the site for 5 days. It's suspicious how she picked ectoB over Parma and Tailisu10 when they've been at least more active than ectoB. Just because she isn't around to play, that doesn't mean we should lynch them.

But didn't she at least unvoted Yatagarasu?

VOTE: adiosToreador

Basically what everyone else already said.

Plus, her whole thing with Yatagarasu really rubs me the wrong way? Picking on the one person who really can't communicate well at all for not posting, when even if she could, it would be really difficult to get her point across? Idk, it just seems like trying to get an easy lynch or seem pro-town by trying to get activity out of the one person who has a legitimate reason not to be as active as she usually is.

What? I'm just saying.

I've just been trying to actually get people to talk in this game and, y'know, actually play it. Inactivity is the bane of any mafia game, so in the case of ectoBiologist, it really doesn't matter whether or not she's in the game. It's not like she was using her role, anyway. As for HumanDawn, I've just been calling you out on your shitty behavior and constantly-changing stories. It's not my fault that fucking no one else is even bothering to weigh in on anything.

But hey, if you want to lynch me, go right the fuck ahead. You're only hurting yourselves.

Vote: HumanDawn

My thoughts on the three proposed lynches:

Tailisu: I don't completely understand the case on Tailisu, hopefully Mijzelffan can explain it more fully soon. I'd expect everyone to be surprised when the Day 1 wagon flips scum, and if Mijz is referring to the post I think he's referring to (post #50), I seem to remember Tailisu saying the exact same thing in another game recently (verbatim).

HumanDawn: He's a top townread for me. Not crazy about this case.

adiosToreador: She was a weak townread for me. Her persistent suspicions of Human look misplaced to me, but still seem genuine. With so much opposition to a Human lynch, why would scum-aT keep accusing him?

Conclusion: I don't feel strongly enough about any of these wagons to contribute my vote to them.

Plus, her whole thing with Yatagarasu really rubs me the wrong way? Picking on the one person who really can't communicate well at all for not posting, when even if she could, it would be really difficult to get her point across? Idk, it just seems like trying to get an easy lynch or seem pro-town by trying to get activity out of the one person who has a legitimate reason not to be as active as she usually is.

I can see where you're coming from, but on the issue of accusing Yatagarasu, who has a hard time defending herself due to a post-restriction: What would be the "right" way to accuse her? "Hey, that picture you posted in post #205 looks kinda scummy." Suppose she is scum, is she off-limits from questioning?

@Yatagarasu Can you find some creative way to post all of your reads, from most Town to least Town? I'll be honest, looking over the game, I have no idea where you stand on anything other than wanting to lynch adiosToreador.

By process of elimination based on my townreads, I suspect the Scum are lurking within my nullreads:

Yatagarasu
Parma
Mijzelffan
Tailisu

I don't really have enough content from any of them (or the game at large, for that matter) to confidently choose between them, however, and would appreciate input on this list.

For the record, I wasn't accusing Yatagarasu. I was trying to get her attention so that this game might actually have some activity. But hey, what the fuck do I know? I've only been completely fucking open about having nothing to hide about my alignment and role after it got out. I've only been the only person to call HD out on being his self-absorbed attempts at claim farming and lack of any activity that speaks to his being a townie other than that he put a vote on buoy day 1. Are you gonna clear Mizzle because of that too? After all, his was the majority vote. That must make him extra innocent!

Man, just...screw this nonsense. I'm gonna be away for the next couple days anyway. When I flip town, keep an eye on Akuraito (who could not be a bigger sheep if she was a bleating woolbeast), HumanDawn, Yatagarasu, and Parma. Even if the first two end up being town, HumanDawn's behavior is only going to end up painting a giant target on him and anyone who's claimed to him, and Akuraito isn't gonna do anything but go right the hell along with it. I would not be at all surprised if HD kept spouting this nonsense and expecting the doctor to protect him while watching every other townie fall around him until eventually the doctor goes down too and he's left completely vulnerable.

NOPE WAIT GOT MORE HORSEBEAST MANURE TO WADE THROUGH

I'd rather VOTE: adiosToreador for the huge amount of hypocrisy, fishy claim, and anti-town behavior.

Fishy? Fishy? What, exactly, about my claim is "fishy?" Have you never seen a lynch doctor before? I even explained exactly how it worked - which is why I'm dying today because of this bullshit! You didn't think it was "fishy" when I explained it!

Most of what she has done in this game is accuse me of being scummy without actually elaborating on why.

BULLSHIT.

I have given an explanation for everything I have said in this game, even when I'm met with this unending spew of "I don't know what you're talking about" or "I'm/he's not scum I/he voted buoy on Day 1" or "you're being 'anti-town' by being so suspicious of me/him" that everyone's putting out. Your story about getting the protection has changed at least three times, and then when Froakie died, it proved you couldn't have gotten it. Yet what happens when this gets pointed out? "No scumreads off this guy! In fact, it's the strongest town lead!" You expect everyone to claim to you, but won't return their claims, and what happens when someone won't claim to you? "Why don't you want to claim DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE SCUM?" You publicly announce that someone claimed a power role to you, which is quite possibly the most dickish and dangerous thing you could do in a mafia game, but what happens when someone calls you out on being a self-important little ass for expecting protection from this person? "You're overreacting it's not like I said who they were and why do you even care anyway?"

tumblr_m8i5guW3xv1r7oq4ro1_1280.gif

Mafia, please win this. With players acting like this, it should be a piece of fucking cake, and they don't deserve to win.

MOD NOTE: The tone in this post is unacceptable because it is insulting other users. If this continues, there will be consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can see where you're coming from, but on the issue of accusing Yatagarasu, who has a hard time defending herself due to a post-restriction: What would be the "right" way to accuse her? "Hey, that picture you posted in post #205 looks kinda scummy." Suppose she is scum, is she off-limits from questioning?

That...wasn't an accusation at all, though. That was aT trying to get activity out of her when it'd be useless; she wasn't trying to say that Yata was scummy at all, so I'm not sure why you're saying that. In any case...just...regularly? There's no reason to treat her differently in the case that she was scummy; for all we know, she can talk outside of the thread without her post restriction, right? When I had the same restriction in the Post Restriction Mafia, I could, so...

Well, no, of course not. If there had been an actual reason in aT's post to vote/interrogate her, then I'd be fine with it, but there was absolutely none aside from her being "inactive".

END OF ACT 4

tumblr_mghqrvYn5E1r87pt3o1_500.gif

[At this point in our story, I would take the chance of illuminating critical detals, except that I have no need for chance. Do you know who does need chance?

Of course not, because you are an amateur. This is not an insult; I possess too much charm for that. It is merely a fact, and then another one: I will help you learn, in a mentorly way worthy of a protege such as yourself. So, the first lesson:

Who relies on chance?
]

S

U

C

K

E

R

S

"WV: Activate Countdown"

00717.gif

"WV: Be the Mayor"

00719.gif

"WV: Waste too much time"

adiosToreador,

04.gif

hLGds.png

As the glorious founder and mayor of CAN TOWN, you, Wayward Vagabond, are WISE AND BENEVOLENT and care for the well-being of ALL CITIZENS. However, if these citizens are presented with IMMINENT DANGER, you find this unacceptable:

01007.gif

When one of your BELOVED CITIZENS is going to be LYNCHED, you may once prevent the lynch of the citizen (but not yourself) by activating your MAYORAL POWERS to prevent their UNTIMELY DEATH.

These CIVIC POWERS can be activated by sending your EXCELLENT HOSTS the following PRIVATE MESSAGE during the phase: “Protect: [user]

You are allied with the Players. You win when all of the Mafia are eliminated.

adiosToreador, an ally of the Players, has been lynched.

[Pay attention proteges: your first test will be to interpret the following conversations. I've omitted some details, which should pose no problem for my omniscience.]

adiosToreador: Isn't Parma usually a massive lurker when she's scum? I dunno, I seem to remember that from past games. What do you think?

START OF INTERMISSION 4

adiosToreador: Isn't Parma usually a massive lurker when she's scum? I dunno, I seem to remember that from past games. What do you think?

I wonder who she last talked to.

Re: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 3/16/13 - INTERMISSION 4: Mayor may not

WHAT A SURPRISE I WAS INNOCENT THE WHOLE TIME AND DOING NOTHING BUT TRYING TO KEEP THE GAME GOING.

I'd wish you guys luck, but even if I still felt inclined to after all this assholery, the town's gonna need more than I could ever give.

END OF INTERMISSION 4

tumblr_mghqrvYn5E1r87pt3o1_500.gif

Aggrieve | Homestuck

[Ah, back so quickly? Of course you are. My omniscience and power make me a perfect companion. My charisma certainly doesn't hurt. Now, is there anything I can get you? Would you care for a drink?]

[Of course, I've already prepared for every eventuality, which my omniscience allowed me to narrow down to one. There is something I can get you, which will arrive momentarily, and you would not like a drink.]

[This is because of what I am getting you, a cautionary tale about the latter. For your perusal:]

"Mom Lalonde: Drink a little beverage"

00377.gif

"Mom Lalonde: Drink a bigger beverage"

00389.gif

"Mom Lalonde: Drink too much"

Akuraito,

You are MOM LALONDE

00231.gif

qpqyba.png

HKA3b.png

i3rj2v.jpg

you rea alwys in the compnay of an aclholic beverage! *are *alyws **always *company
as scuh, you, mom allonde, are the miller FUCK *such *lalaond *lalonde (cant even sspell my own godadmn name llo)
when a cop chekcs you, youll show up as a BAD GUY
*wonk*

You are allied with the Players. You win when all of the Derse Agents are eliminated.

Akuraito, an ally of the Players, has been killed.

[You were expecting a leak? That's not a question. That is a statement, and then a question mark. There were no natural leaks today, but a good host always procures his guests' fancies. I have provided where nature has not:]

Phoenicks:

START OF ACT 5

Gah. I should have figured out that the Mafia would think that she's the doctor.

VOTE: Parma
@Parma;

A claim can help you.

Midorikawa - Town (What's its name?)
HumanDawn - Town QT hider
Mijzelffan - Town Reporter
Parma - ???
Master Mew - I believe to be Town
Tailisu10 - ???

I'm honestly surprised that this didn't happen earlier, LOL. X3 But in any case, thanks for letting me play, and best of luck to the town! ^^

Vote: Parma

Quick post betwein church and work. If there are two scum left, we'll need at least three votes to prevent a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom