• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm feeling rather content. Had a good weekend of partying and looking forward to tomorrow's event and chaperoning for trick-or-treat. Can't wait to finally get the last piece of costume that I been missing.

I'm feeling alright. Just looking to power through the day so I can have the night off and figure out plans for tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty good! it's my birthday weekend so I have some plans with friends and family set.

Kinda mixed. Job just came up that my husband is qualified enough for based in Japan so I'm eager for him to try applying. But I also just tried making teh tarik (pulled milk tea) myself and while it came out good, it wasn't as nice as in the restaurants. Hopefully I can get it down soon because I love this drink so much..!

(that's so cool sheep!! omfg good luck to the both of you lol, especially with milk tea!!ʕº̫͡ºʔ)

I'm feeling pretty good I think... I'm really glad that I was able to celebrate today being such an important day, but I wish I was able to actually get one of the things I wanted to do on time!! Oh well... it's tough and I'm working hard so! it'll happ. But in general, I'm happy I was able to celebrate + accomplish lots!

Somewhat neutral. I was annoyed and freaking out earlier because there was a mix-up and the job interview I was meant to have next week accidentally got shifted to this morning. But I missed the call as my phone was charging and I was out walking our dog. Luckily, I got in touch with them and they were very apologetic. But the only time they can now do is tomorrow morning, so now I'm prepping for that.

Back
Top Bottom