• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

How old are you? What age group are you in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

This thread that I started is really popular now!

That's so awesome!!!! :-D

Hehe, it's just like the previous thread they had on here, back when I first joined BMGf in 2003. XD

jey, i started pokemon when i was about 7. im 13 now. sooo.... 6 years.

o ya metagross iz koolio

"DER-DE-DER" (Carlos Mencia)

I started playing pokemon when I was six (if the R/B versions came out in 1998). I am now thirteen and still playing it. The latest version I have is ruby, but ive played leafgreen and emerald. Oh yeah. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT SHINY METAGROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently fourteen, so I'd got in the 13 to 15 group. I started playing Pokémon when I was about five though, where I used to play it at my cousins, and couldn't figure out how to get the other starters (I always got Charmander, 'cause I didn't know you could move when picking one).

I remember playing a copy of Red that my next door neighbour had imported and even though I couldn't read anything I loved it straight away. He had a print out of all the 150 pokemon. I remember just looking at them saying 'that one is nice' and 'i like that one best'.

I am 26 next month and am very excited about Diamond and Pearl being released.

(and yes I have a talking psyduck teddy and a vibrating togepi!)

I started when I was five. I'm now thirteen and am TOTALLY addicted to it.

Hey TIMMY, I HAVE SHINY METAGROSS! NONE FOR YOU!

Hmm, let see. I was one of the first gen. Pokemon players. I left it entirely though, and just recently took interest in it again.

I'm 20 now.

OK, I'm 13 and a half. I got into Pokemon a little bit after I got into Zelda sooo...

Yeah, I started playing and watching when I was five. That makes eight (almost nine) years. Cool!

hi am ashvin frm Mauritius am actually new here and glad to talk to pokemons fans frm the entire world. i started to like pokemons at the age of 7 and now am 15.

I started liking Pokemon when it first came out so I. Now I'm almost 15

First got into Pokemon pretty much as soon as it came out, and have been a bit of a fan ever since. Current age: 21

JigPu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom