• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

How old are you? What age group are you in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a fan since I was 2, and I'm 13 now. I love all the starter pokemon, too, but out of all, my favorite is torchic by FAR. You agree, don't you?

I've been a fan since I was 2, and I'm 13 now. I love all the starter pokemon, too, but out of all, my favorite is torchic by FAR. You agree, don't you?

No reason to disagree. :) Torchic IS a good pokemon, especially for offense-style players.

I'm now 19. I didn't think there would be this much fans for Pokemon! :D

I've liked Pokemon since i was like 4 and i'm 12 tomorrow.

i watched it when in started in Oz so many years ago. now i'm 20. i haven't watched it in years but i still read and see whats happening in the anime.

well....we've just finished the BF series, and now there's One Piece and Winx Club in the mornings sadly:(

Really? Your writing style make you look like your 15! omg! Or because i'm immature! :p

I'm not sure if I should post how many years I really have...

Gfdkfvjaajfjdjvijasiie!

I'm 17. Started a few years back.

Well, I fall into the 22 or older group. I've played since Pokemon first came out and will never stop. I love watching the cartoon and have all the movies so far. I'm just love'n how the Cartoon Network has started playing season one from the begining.

Oh gosh, I don't even remember when I first started liking them. Probably when the fist wave of popularity hit the US, so I suppose I was 6 or 7.
Now I'm 15 and still a fan haha

I've been a Pokemon fan since... prob'ly younger than 6, that's for sure.
Now, I'm 12. Ever since I was young, I was always more interested in the games rather than the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom