• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

How old are you? What age group are you in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 only, sorry :(. please don't jump to any conclusions though.

i'm 12 too, but people won't jump to conclusions because of your age, it depends on what you actually write on the forums, not age.

I'm 14, got into pokemon 99/00 era when it first exploded in The UK (correct me if I'm wrong. I was 7 at the time, loved the anime got me into the games, first game i got was Gold, racked up over 100 hours on it. watched anime til partway through Johto, stopped watching because i started to enjoy Digmon more (bad idea) Digimon got worse n worse until i stopped watching that and by then i'd forgotten about pokemon all together. Played n completed Sapphire and Fire Red (with my bro) got Diamond recently and it lead me to regain interest in all that is Pokemon. and here we are.

I am 19 and have been a fan of Pokemon ever since it came out in the UK. I have played all the games on the handhelds and love them all! I'm not normally an RPG fan but Pokemon has to be the biggest exception! Its just great and so addictive! I think that I shall be a fan always. I had a little break for a few years, but it just pulled me right back in and I started watching the tv show all over again! I am a huge fan of Pokemon and Nintendo. So its a great combo for me.
Here's to many more years of a great franchise!

I'm 17 and I first started playing pokemon as soon as the Red and Blue versions came out when I was 9. I've played every game of pokemon and loved them all. I miss the Johto region though. I wish they'd make a remake of that one like they did with Kanto.

...11. .__.; And I really just don't feel like it either. :(

It's always weird for me to think how long I've loved Pokemon for. I discovered it when I was 11 (back in '98), watching the anime at 7am on the WB, getting ready for school. Shortly after that, my mom got a job working for Toys R Us, and she'd always bring home cards and other stuff. Soon that led to buying Blue, and since then, I've been hooked. I still remember buying bother Gold and Silver the day they came out - so excited to discover Johto! I can't say I'm still watching the anime much, but I'm still playing my games. I'm 20 now, and getting my 22 year old boyfriend into the games/anime now as well.

pokemon started when i was 1 month old, at least in the US. i started watching when i was like four.i'm turning 11 in exactly one month.

I'm 19, and I've liked this show since i was 9! o_O
shows how old I am, but I hardly watch the show anymore, since Misty left, there was no longer a reason to watch T-T
but I still have the cards,games and movies. o_O

16 and I've only been into pokemon for one year and I'm more hyped about it than anything.

I'm 19, and I've liked this show since i was 9! o_O
shows how old I am, but I hardly watch the show anymore, since Misty left, there was no longer a reason to watch T-T
but I still have the cards,games and movies. o_O

Woah, sorry off topic... cool name

13. Loved it when I aw it for the 1st time, The 1st movie.

20 here.

Started playing with first gen game in japanese, didn't understand much but enjoyed what I could understand, then when the anime came out in north america, got hooked, bought a game boy just for that game. Played card as well. I skipped 2nd generation, but I came back mainly because of all the innovations that are making the game better and better, including Wi-fi, IVs, EVs, shinies. For me Pokémon is a great game with a great replayability value.

I just turned 16, and have been a Pokemon fan since I was 8.

Twenty-one! I'm old and loser-y...but I'm an arts and animation student, so I can pretend I'm...studying techniques. And styles. And...stuff. *goes to shop on ebay*

so, anyway, I saw Pokemon back when it aired on Sunday mornings at 7:30 -- the weird-japanese-kiddie-show timeslot that Pizza Cats used to occupy. I was probably 12 or so. Anyway, I saw a cheesestrings ad that featured Clefairy and Pikachu, and I thought they were little cats, and I had read recently that cats were good luck, and I was looking for a lucky charm (long story. Basically, I wanted my first day at yet ANOTHER new school to go well.) Later, my little siblings liked the show, I got into it too (the clefairy episode, actually...), my brother got the game and blah blah blah.

On an interesting note, most of my whole "year" at Sheridan has confessed to Pokemon and Digimon being the reason they're studying animation.

16 and three 52nds fan since just before red came out in uk.

iw as about grade 4 when i first got into pokemon, i would have been about 9 years old. i'm 16 now.

i watched it when in started in Oz so many years ago. now i'm 20. i haven't watched it in years but i still read and see whats happening in the anime.

I'm 17. I first got into Pokemon through the games, my friend Pokemon Red and I wanted one. I actually won a copy of Pokemon Yellow and a Gameboy colour in a jam competition! I don't really watch the anime much anymore, but I still play the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom