• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How would it be if you would meet the main characters?

Eh... I dont know. Scream like a fan girl?
tumblr_l9almz2TrZ1qdk5rqo1_250.gif

Ash - Definitely want to battle him. No matter how much fans belittle his character (I'm guilty of it too) his Pokemon are nothing short of amazing & would give me very competitive battles.

Misty - I'd probably wouldn't have much to say/do w/ Misty, which is odd as I used to have the biggest crush on her. :sweatlol: Hell, I might ask for advice on how to better raise my Empoleon or something, but that's it.

Brock - Absolutely need to learn his medical/breeding techniques. I don't care how much of a "useless" character he acted like at times, having a friend like him would be very helpful & entertaining (to see him fall for nearly every chick around him & get shot down by all of them would be hilarious :XD:).

Tracey - Admire the artwork he does & assist him assisting Prof. Oak. Nothing else really.

May - Very interested in meeting her. She'd be the "cool big sis" type that I'd look up to, & incorporating contest moves into my battles would be a great thing to learn from her as well, along w/ some possible romantic advice.

Max - We'd geek out on nearly every topic that has to do w/ Pokemon. :XD: Aside from that, battling him & giving him a few pointers would be very cool too.

Dawn - Not entirely sure, but we'd probably be friends that met on occasion. If anything, we'd talk over things like Contests & poetry. Though I'd be too intimidated to go near her if Zoey happened to be in the same room :sweatlol:. Man, that'd be something.

Cilan - Would get his opinion on my Pokemon & share cooking recipes. Could also teach me a thing or two about etiquette, as I usually despise anything like eating & dressing "properly".

Iris - I'm stumped here. Not sure what we would talk about or do together, though I'm sure it'd be enjoyable as she's a fun character.

Last edited:
Ash - I'd like to meet his Pokemon and Pikachu, and maybe battle him! >:D

Iris - I'd like to climb trees with her and learn how to swing from vines :3

Dento - I'd probably faint...either that or I'd be really shy around him. Or just fan like a fangirl. It's debatable.

I would spend the day with the rockets. Maybe try to steal Pikachu, just for fun :p

Also, I would want to battle Satoshi, and talk to Dent about being a sommelier.

Oh, and hug Pikachu and Nyasu, because they are both so cute :)

I would shoot ash with an AK47!!!:smokin:
Seriously, no offence to ash fans out there but I really find that trophy drought annoying.:banghead:

I would shoot ash with an AK47!!!:smokin:
Seriously, no offence to ash fans out there but I really find that trophy drought annoying.:banghead:

Trophy drought. HA! A fitting metaphor.

Ash: Battle him. Depending if I can use my EV trained Wi-FI Pokemon for the battle, I would probably win depending on what team he has (Say he's still has a new region team). If I can't have them and just starting, he would probably win due to the games not working like the anime.

After which I would follow him around, bugging the living heck out of him just to use his old reserve Pokemon to curb stomp his way to the top, then during the waiting period for the League I would help him train so he would finally win.

Chances are though he wouldn't agree to it, saying something along the lines of 'it's not as fun' or 'not his style'... To which I would still be bugging him to the point where he would try to ditch me every chance he gets.

Misty: Not really sure... Challenge her to a battle I guess.

Brock: Again, probably battle him.

Tracy: Get him to teach me how to draw.

May: Probably give a contest a try, only to have my a** handed to me when I finally got to her.

Max: Probably just talk to him about Pokemon stuff.

Dawn: Probably hang out. And try to help Buneary get Pikachu. *shotshotshot*

Paul: Doubt I would actually win a battle against him sense he's a stop having fun guy who's use to anime battling logic while I'm not. Would still want to get revenge on him for being an a** to his Pokemon. Probably kick him in the nuts and run.

Dento: Probably just hang out. I'm one of the few people who aren't completely obssessed with the guy.

Iris: She'd probably call me a kid alot, so I would probably rebuddle with something like 'Well at least I can actually control my Pokemon.'.

Shooti: Kick his arrogant a** in a Pokemon battle, then use his 'basics' line on him just to p*** him off.

Ash: Demolish him in a battle and show him you need a better strategy than believe in your pokemon.

Misty: Go fishing.

Brock: Share our pokemon knowledge and have fun commenting on battles.

Tracy: Ask him on how the whole prof's assistant thing is going.

May: Don't really know. I don't connect with coordinators well. Maybe help them train for the battle portion of the contest.

Max: Give him some real battle experience and some pointers.

Dawn: See May's entry.

Paul: Being a worthy opponent ask him to assemble his best pokemon and battle. This will be the most fun I'll have battling a non elite four trainer.

Cilan: Gorge myself on his cooking.

Iris: Take a walk with her to burn off Cilan's cooking

Trip: Show him you need more than just "basics" to beat me or any other veteran trainer.

Biance: Have fun watching her antics and staying a safe distance away so I don't get flattened, shocked or burned.

I'd battle them, obviously! (and probably lose) then I'd ask Satoshi about his father

If I met Ash I would only one question, and that would be...

ASH, WHY HAVEN'T YOU AGE A SINGLE BIT!?!?!!? and probably stalk May or Dawn :D

I would seduce Dento and have him make me delicious meals every day.

Seriously, I often get hungry when watching Best Wishes. XD

Ash: I'd probably be his rival...
Cilan: Ignore.
Iris: Ignore.

That's it really. I wouldn't associate myself with them that much.

Creep him out by telling him about every detail of his life since he started his adventure.

well it depends on the situation you see. if they were looking for help(something similar/me) and then I'd ash's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt friend

Then learn where May is and marry her.

I'd do the same thing, but with Misty. XD

If I really met them, I would be starstruck. I mean, how could you not be when you have watched the whole series?!

~Mr. Mewtwo~

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom