• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ironic things about Pokémon

Re: Ironic things about pokemon

This should just be called Wierd/Funny/Ironic Things About Pokémon.

How you can just leave your house at the age of 10 because an old guy gave you a weak animal that doesn't know any strong moves.

See, not ironic, just funny.

Shedinja can learn SANDSTORM.

Yet Shedinja is unable to use SELFDESTRUCT or EXPLOSION.

It's a simple answer to this - when a "daddy" pokemon loves a "mummy" pokemon very much, they share a special cuddle, then an egg appears. The Day Care people are too disturbed after watching the special cuddle to tell anyone the truth, so they pretend not to know :p

Shouldn't it be a mommy Pokemon. I don't know any mummy Pokemon ._.

Dusclops, maybe?

Anyway, in case anyone cares, 'mummy' is an alternative spelling of 'mommy' that we Brits use to perplex Americans.

Anyway, in case anyone cares, 'mummy' is an alternative spelling of 'mommy' that we Brits use to perplex Americans.

I'm American (technically, very technically) and I understood that. Then again, I've been kinda obsessed with British television lately (Doctor Who, Torchwood, East Enders, Hollyoaks...) so maybe that's it.

Outrage, make Shedinja use Sandstorm and you would know.

-How Feebas is so ugly looking (supposedly) and evolves into the beautiful Milotic
So called beauty, IMO It's not beautiful at all.
In my opinion, it's ironic that the Pokedex says that it's beautiful but it aint.
That's only my opinion though.

Even small pokemon such as spheal can learn earthquake.And also,even slowpoke can learn it.

The Day Care people are too disturbed after watching the special cuddle to tell anyone the truth, so they pretend not to know :p

love that!
I think it's ironic how none of the restaurants serve food.

Sandstorm would kill Shedinja in one turn.

But it cant use Explosion etc but it would do the same thing....
Sandstorm's purpose isn't to kill the user in one turn. Its ironic that it can learn it knowing what it does, its not ironic that it learns it but not explosion or self destruct :/

Yeah, it's AT LEAST 99%.

Jeeze. I thought everyone knew that!

- Tyros

Yeah, it's AT LEAST 99%.

Jeeze. I thought everyone knew that!

- Tyros

I was trying to be nice, didn't want to offend all the delusional fans out there. In actuality every episode of pokemon is filler OMG!

Its Ironic that they got rid of Misty for beng Anoying and replayed her with Dawn and May

It's ironic how the police cared about a robbery in Cerulean City, but they didn't show up at all when Team Rocket invaded Saffron City.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom