• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 4-The Reckoning(29/8/13)

Hm..since there was no night we have no new leads. anyone know what we should do?

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 3-The Revival(28/8/13)

In American Revolution Mafia, there was a tiebreaker role. I don't think she's lying about it.

And it again it could be useful for mafia easily
Yes it could be useful for mafia, like almost any role. But so far no alignments have been changed and for the sake of clarity I think we should assume that none will be.

@Soulmaster;

I'm sorry that your game has just went through two modkills, but I need to sub out. I can't focus on this game that much and I need to minimize the amount of distractions. Thank you for understanding.

vote: themissingno.

Lied to us, refuses to elaborate anything about his role, is inconsistent about why he can't/won't elaborate on his role, and I'm going to pre-emptively assume he has nothing new today even though he assured that he would have.

@Soulmaster;

I'm sorry that your game has just went through two modkills, but I need to sub out. I can't focus on this game that much and I need to minimize the amount of distractions. Thank you for understanding.
Okay I'll see what I can do.

Vote: The missingo a few people seem to be going that way.

Jumping on a bandwagon

I thought the purpose of day one was to lynch someone. does anyone have any leads?

Unvote: missingno

Unvotes when people start questioning him.

Oh, ok. sorry, People were already voting so I thought I should too

Here he seems like he's new to mafias, however...

if I remember correctly from what happened before, we arent allowed to post during the night. some gamerunners even kill anyone who do so, so just warning people that soulmaster may not like us talking at all in any way through nighttime.

This post shows he has mafia experience, just not on this site., Therefore there is no "he's new" excuse for his actions.

I'm not sure who we should vote for, or if we should just pass again :(. I don't know what we should do. Any leads?

This post is a "trying to look active post" and thus does nothing to help.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Trust me on this one guys.

I have a very interesting ability.

What do you think guys? go with zima or go with tezeri? Buoy and missingno may both have good leads

Doesn't take a position and is following majority decision which avoids suspicion in mislynches.

I guess I should Vote: Terezi Pyrope. If he comes up as a townie, we can ask missingno what happened.

Takes a position after multiple votes on Terezi already. Jumping on another bandwagon and stating the obvious that everyone already knows.

Sorry, I got up and had breakfest then did other daily stuff xD I don't live on here, and didnt check this before bed last night. Was playing MTG with Ash K. on AIM lol.

If someone is pretty much rolecalling based on accusation and saying his role lead him to this decision, shouldnt we trust him once? If he does prove to be lying or misinformed Then we can deal with it. However, buoy's accusation/idea may also have some merit. Instead of trying to punish people for having a life, shouldnt we be acting based off of what possible information we have?

First half is pointless and useless. Second half again shows he's not a new player and is neutral as it again doesn't take a side.

Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned

Asks the same question that multiple asked. This doesn't mean anything thus not really relevant except it makes him look active and like he's doing something when he has done nothing really except vote.

Vote: TheMissingno.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.

That would be a mistake. When she flips mafia you'll see. You'll all see.

I admit that I did a little bit of drunk posting, and I haven't played in a while. I'm back on track now and ID is mafia.

You lied to us, you said she WAS mafia. Maybe you are just a jester or something like someone else suggested and just chose someone at random. Next turn you'll do the same thing to try and frack around with us. Care to explain that, then?

Notably chooses a post that is old to quote Missingno, and notably the quote is missy admitting to drunk posting. This brings back a post that puts him in a bad light and thus makes missingno look worse than he really is. Also he repeats the same question everyone has been asking.

Vote Kantomasta unless someone has a lead.

Jumping on another bandwagon

unvote kantomasta

vote Zima

possibly supicious, no adequate defense.

Another bandwagon

unvote zima

Vote Dark kyraiki

And another bandwagon notably after Zima announced her ability.

Hm..since there was no night we have no new leads. anyone know what we should do?

Again doesn't take a side or initiative and is playing follow the majority to avoid suspicion

VOTE: mlouden03

He's done nothing but jump on bandwagons and has contributed nothing with posts of neutrality and that allow him to not be blamed for mislynches.

Vote: mlouden03
I was just going to ask him for some explanations myself before Harpy beat me to it :p
@TheMissingno.; I would like some elaboration on your role. If you continue to dodge the issue, there is a high chance that my vote will switch to you.

I don't like the ambiguity either.

And another bandwagon notably after Zima announced her ability.

To be fair, before he did unvote Zima in favor of DK after you said to FA:

With your unvote it is tied unless you know something we don't. To untie it, it would be appreciated if you voted DK and not let this phase go to waste.

So it wasn't really a bandwagon, it was actually a tiebreaking attempt.

I do see where you're coming from with the rest of your post, though, and I will consider it.

In the meantime, my vote will go to Vote: TheMissingno because he won't answer questions about his role and why he was so sure Dana was "mafia" as opposed to just "not town."

He could be the fool but he could also just be pretending to be the fool. I'm so obviously the fool but really scum, you know? Sometimes fools are so obvious that you can't help but not want to vote for them.

Mlouden was pretty eager to get a lynch, and I felt the way he went for TheMissingno. Was quite aggressive. I just find it a little weird but I also know that he probably just has a different style of playing since he has participated in mafias outside of bmgf before.

I think we could get something out of TheMissingno. Getting lynched but its kind if risky now since we just had 2 players modkilled.

Anyways, FA also unvoted Zima thinking her vote caused a tie when in fact her unvote caused a tie. Just a little strange to me I guess. Dont know how it would benefit her st all if she were mafia but just something to note.

I have played a few mafias before, but like, three to four Years ago on pokebeach before they stopped most rpgs. That being said, I am pretty rusty. I don't have anything I can add right now unfortunately, and was trying to rely on others ideas or their possible abilities to help me decide. If someone else was in my place, I would rather they only use known facts or things in evidence instead of randomly throwing out things or making suppositions, these things can lead to a towny being lynched. We just lost several townies. I'm not sure if the missingno is a troll or not, if someone wants to investigate him, or me, feel free. I'm a towny, and would rather not reveal my role at the time being. If that is what it takes for you to decide not to kill me, then so be it.

Also, I'm in school full time and am currently spending the weekend with me fiance, emmeencream (her username on here). I only happened to stop on tonight while I was on urpg on Aim. Overall, point is, I have a real life, and was out most of the day with said fiance. I would hope you are not prejudiced against me because of that. For my sporadic posts and overall lack of innovation, I apologize, but I'd rather only go with what people suggest until I have something concrete to offer myself.

1. @Hitomi;
2. @Buoy;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Harpy;
6. @FairyGaga;
7. @GliscorMan;
9. @Mijzelffan;
10. @Momoka;
11. @Neonsands;
12. @TheMissingno.;
14. @Nytie;
16. @Pein;
18. @Iberia;
19. @mlouden03;
20. @HumanDawn;
21. @Zima;
22. @Froakie;

Everyone was shocked from what happened the past day. With all the people who were killed, hardly anyone could get up the courage to speak. But those that did had a clear answer.

Nobody was lynched.

Honestly, no one

It is now Night 4
Please send in all night actions.

@Iberia; @Terezi Pyrope; I guess I could ask y'all if one of you could sub. EDIT: Nvm, I just saw jokool's post.

Something has happened! @jokool; is subbing in for HumanDawn.
Please confirm when you have received your role.

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 4-The Confusion(30/8/13)

@Soulmaster;I'm still in the game? =D

So, 1x lynch proof I'd assume. We still gonna vote Missingno next phase unless we get answers?
I know I will.

What are the chances of Zima and Missingno. having lynch proof? I'd wager not very high.

]
What are the chances of Zima and Missingno. having lynch proof? I'd wager not very high.

Zima wasn't lynchproof; she simply could break ties. However, it does sound like Missingno is lynchproof. However, he claimed that he knew the alignment of Terezi. The odds of a lynchproof cop are incredibly low, imo. This makes me think that there's more to this than meets the eye. Possibly teammates covering for him, which makes me lean towards a scumread on him.

Whoops yeah ignore that. I forgot to put on my sheet that you regenerated, so um yeah, ignore that mention.

Whoops yeah ignore that. I forgot to put on my sheet that you regenerated, so um yeah, ignore that mention.

jokool in the Situation Room said he's willing to sub.

Oh and my two cents, TheMissingno. could be Q from the Star Trek Mafia Soulmaster made, where he was an Independent whose win condition was to cause as much chaos as he could.

Last edited:

I just want to say i'll be working all day today and tomorrow, so my activity will be lower than usual (is that even possible? ._.) If you need to sub me out please do, though I 'd rather you didn't xD. I'm still keeping up with the thread so I'll post my opinions as soon as i get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom