• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 2: Rigamarole
Final phase votals

Jackatlasred: V (Midorikawa, AussieEevee, Rainbow Cloud, Elementar, Elieson )
Zachie: IV (Feenie, jacktalasred, Arata Kiyoshi Miku, Pika_Pika42)
AussieEevee I (Megapod)
Arata Kiyoshi Miku I (Alex Kaz)

Night 2: Rigamarole

After sending off the newlywed couple in his own private vehicle, the Section Head returned to his opulent mansion to contemplate the day's events. He poured himself a generous amount of scotch from a bottle in his private bar in his study. He swirled the glass thoughtfully as he stared at the oil painting. Meanwhile, his allies were busy securing the mansion to avoid any unfriendly force from entering the building.
Although ME had many friends, his exploits over the years and meteoric rise to power had created many enemies along the way, and now it seemed as though he was finally reaping the consequences of some of his more dubious actions on his rise. Apparently, he had made some powerful enemies, since the lack of communication was no small feat. It was also making the Section Head rather irritated.
To calm his nerves, he took a sip of his beverage. The lack of communication wasn't a complete disaster. He had his more technically inclined allies working on the problem, and would soon be joining them in his relay station to determine the exact cause of the failure. Once the cause was found, the solution would quickly follow. The mad scientist nodded to himself reassuringly and took another sip of his beverage. In the meantime, he hoped that his agents in the field would show some discretion given the lack of communication from home base.

One such agent in the field was Elementar. The old master had come out of retirement just for this mission, given his debts to the Section Head from previous adventures they had gone on. He had noticed the lack of communication, and, being an old hand at these sorts of shenanigans, had resolved to remain calm and not take any drastic or silly actions during this period of static. Having traced a thin lead to the Himalayas, and sensing a storm coming, the retired general climbed to the top of one of the mountains and sat meditating, waiting both for the blizzard and the static to clear, and conserving his energy for later. Unfortunately, age and the toll from previous adventures had caught up to him, and soon his meditation was replaced with the rhythmic breathing of sleep.

Another of ME's agents, far less experienced than the old master, was also in the Himalayas, for other reasons. Having been unsuccessful in attempting to communicate with home base, the agent was beginning to get a little panicky. The weather was also starting to sour, and there was no sign of shelter anywhere. The agent climbed to the top of a mountain both to get a better view of the surroundings and to hopefully get clearer reception.
"Home base," said the agent, nervously, "I need an immediate extraction. Home base, respond!"
Static was the only response.
Now fully spooked, the agent saw a shadowy figure in the distance.
"Who's there?" yelled the panicked agent, pulling out a sidearm.
Receiving no response, the agent fired several times in the general direction of the figure.
While most of the bullets whizzed harmlessly at an weirdly shaped snowbank, one of them accidentally ricocheted off of an oddly angled rock, the bullet shot over the agent's head and at the summit of the next mountain.
Despite the odds against such a thing occurring, the bullet found its mark in Elementar's chest. Ordinarily, the old master would have sensed the bullet coming and stopped it, but his sleep had clouded his senses. The retired general keeled over in a pool of his own blood. Death was nearly instantaneous, as both the loss of blood and the freezing winds of the blizzard overcame him.
In this installment of the ME movies jackatlasred you are acting as Elementar

80841.jpg

A retired old master of all, you trained three pupils, returnofMCH, Elieson, and TheCapsFan, but because nameclaims aren't allowed, you can't tell people that. You still have fight left in you, but first one of your students needs to die in battle for you to show you still have it after all these years.

You are the Backup of one out of three possible roles, whichever of your pupils dies first, you will back up their role.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.
thanks to the delay of the flip, The phase ends at 9:00 tomorrow the day phase after is also extended
It is now Night 2: you may begin actions

Last edited by a moderator:
Final phase votals

Jackatlasred: V (Midorikawa, AussieEevee, Rainbow Cloud, Elementar, Elieson )
Zachie: IV (Feenie, jacktalasred, Arata Kiyoshi Miku, Pika_Pika42)
AussieEevee I (Megapod)
Arata Kiyoshi Miku I (Alex Kaz)
In this installment of the ME movies jackatlasred you are acting as Elementar

80841.jpg

A retired old master of all, you trained three pupils, returnofMCH, Elieson, and TheCapsFan, but because nameclaims aren't allowed, you can't tell people that. You still have fight left in you, but first one of your students needs to die in battle for you to show you still have it after all these years.

You are the Backup of one out of three possible roles, whichever of your pupils dies first, you will back up their role.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.
thanks to the delay of the flip, The phase ends at 9:00 tomorrow the day phase after is also extended
It is now Night 2: you may begin actions

DAMNIT I CLICKED POST REPLY BY ACCIDENT WHILE TRYING TO SCROLL

##Vote Zachie

Why are you so up in arms about AussieEevee voting for Zexy after his claim? Why are you so defensive about him being a "harmless" ITP and why did you feel the need to defend his slot as strongly as you did?

##F.o.S. jackatlasred

Don't think I'm letting you skate by. You've got a lot to comment on.

This game has a Vote Persuader too? I am 100% sure that this is the only vote I placed all phase long.

FailFish I thought you voted jack

If we gotta keep the flip for fairness' sake, at least post the actual phase-end votals for what they should've been. I haven't gone through them all to doublecheck (plus if any roles exist that you'd have present modified votes they can be clarified).

If we gotta keep the flip for fairness' sake, at least post the actual phase-end votals for what they should've been. I haven't gone through them all to doublecheck (plus if any roles exist that you'd have present modified votes they can be clarified).
Well I know I also only voted Zachie.

It sucks since we lost the backup and there was no real case against jack. Seriously I saw nothing outside of attacking him for inactivity.

@Zachie since miscounting saved you, you have plenty of time to actually build a proper case one someone. And clearly jack is no longer an option. You said you pushed against me, show me the quotes, explain your case because if no one commented on it then no one noticed any kind of push. You haven't done anything satisfactory.

@Zachie since miscounting saved you, you have plenty of time to actually build a proper case one someone. And clearly jack is no longer an option. You said you pushed against me, show me the quotes, explain your case because if no one commented on it then no one noticed any kind of push. You haven't done anything satisfactory.

This is so weird, it's like you and I are both asking Zachie to come up with a solid case on you to get you lynched. It feels so weird when you think that in 2 months, we could look back at this and say "what were we thinking".

This is so weird, it's like you and I are both asking Zachie to come up with a solid case on you to get you lynched. It feels so weird when you think that in 2 months, we could look back at this and say "what were we thinking".
The way you're phrasing this, it's like you know you don't actually want Mido lynched... That's what seems weird to me.

Oh yeah, and the lynch outcome was less than ideal, I guess. ._.

Okay in the slim chance Zachie is town, which I really don't think he is, then I say he should claim this next day phase. I really don't see the reason on why he hasn't claimed. He was going to be lynched, he had nothing to lose at that point. It was the whole reason I voted him, it's like he can't think of a bluff. Unless there is something I'm not aware of, this doesn't make sense to me.

Lol. Thing is usually if I do anything scummy I have half the thread on me. The closest to being scummy I've done according to the whole thread is my claim timing. And I want to see a case, or see if he's just thinking I'd be an easy lynch due to my claim.
Okay in the slim chance Zachie is town, which I really don't think he is, then I say he should claim this next day phase. I really don't see the reason on why he hasn't claimed. He was going to be lynched, he had nothing to lose at that point. It was the whole reason I voted him, it's like he can't think of a bluff. Unless there is something I'm not aware of, this doesn't make sense to me.
The only PR that's super dangerous to claim is doctor since it can usually be killed without strongman.

I will be doing a vote recount and posting the actual votals in the update in a few moments.
In the meantime, as MCH has said, we do need to stick with this result, since the flip was already made and seen.

Apologies for the mistake and, rest assured, it will not happen again.

TheCapsFan subs in for Rainbow Cloud

Here are the correct end of phase votals for D2, nearest I can figure:

Zachie: VII (Elieson, AussieEevee, Pika_Pika42, Midorikawa, jackatlasred, Arata Kiyoshui Miku, Feenie)
jackatlased: III (Elementar, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie)
AussieEevee: I (MegaPod)
Arata Kiyoshui Miko: I (Alex Kaz)

Once again, apologies for the error in the previous count.

Also, while I have your attention, this was going to take place tomorrow, but...
Since @Rainbow Cloud is going on a vacation, @TheCapsFan will be subbing in for him. I will deal with the appropriate PM sending in just a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom