• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0: And Now For Something Completely Different
  • Alright, role PMs are being sent! It is now Night 0. Day 1 will begin when 11/15 players have confirmed their roles.

Last edited:
    Day 1: Let The Madness Begin
  • Night 1: Oh Brave Sir Robin
  • After a long day of diccussions and traveling the town came to conclusion the lad they named "Pikachu" did not deserve to life any longer.

As Pikachu got burned alive, he was still doing what he did best, Watching around him. Till he coudn't see no more.

Just as Pikachu stopped moving and screaming, The guy who stripped him ran to the group of people watching, he showed them the emblem Pikachu wore. One that all the Knights of the Round Table always brought with them.

Dear The_Pikachu,

You are Sir Robin! You are a Knight of the Round Table. You used to keep minstrels who would sing about how brave you are, despite the fact that you're cowardly. (That is, until the minstrels were eaten, of which there was much rejoicing.) Anyway, your cowardly nature keeps you on the sidelines watching the action, so you are the Watcher. Every night, you can PM me WATCH:(Player name) and I will send you a list of everyone who visited that player. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

N1 has now started. N1 will end at 8PM CET

Day 2: Always Look On The Bright Side Of Death

• One time, as a crucifixion was being prepared, one mafioso thought he would take the kill for himself.

Dear Hellcrow,

You are Brian, the protagonist of Monty Python's Life of Brian! You were born next to Jesus, and as a result, you were mistaken for the Messiah. Your relation to religion makes you the Super Saint. That means if you get lynched, the last person to vote for you will die as well. You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 2 has begun. The phase will end on Wednesday 8:00 AM ETC.

Night 2: Somebody Expected The Spanish Inquisition

• As the day neared its end, a man in a nice red uniform barged into a room. While he thought his unexpectedness and strength of surprise would keep him safe, a few users ended up catching him, and he was killed.

Dear Elieson,

You are Cardinal Ximénez of the Spanish Inquisition! You enjoy torturing people comfortably and you have nice red uniforms. Nobody expects you, and for that reason, you are the Ninja! You can nightkill someone without being caught by the Tracker or the Watcher. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the Town's demise is inevitable.

Night 2 has begun. The phase will end on Thursday 8:00 AM ETC.

Day 3: A King Dethroned

• A king in search of a holy object was assassinated on this night.

Dear IGN,

You are King Arthur, protagonist of Monty Python and the Holy Grail! The ruler of Camelot and leader of the Knights of the Round Table, you were sent on a mission from God to retrieve the Holy Grail. Your heroic nature makes you a Seraph Knight. At any one point during the game, tell me PROTECT:(Player name). For the rest of the game, that player will be protected from nightkills, vigkills, and lynches. However, once you protect a player, the only way for the protection to end is for you to die, so be careful! You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 3 has begun. The phase will end on Saturday 8:00 AM ETC.

Night 3: What a Twit

• Someone was about to complete the final task in the Upper Class Twit of the Year contest, to shoot himself. However, a few users found that behavior suspicious, so they shot him instead.

Dear Sword Master,

You are the Upper-Class Twit of the Year! By being the first to complete all the tasks, ending with shooting yourself in the head, you've certainly earned quite a reward. Your status as a twit makes you the Random Action User. Each night, I will PM you a random action (cop check, vig kill, doctor protection, track, or watch) and for that night only, you will get to use that power once. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Night 3 has begun. The phase will end on Sunday 8:00 AM ETC.

Day 4: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Not Okay

• Someone went into a bar, and saw a lumberjack in women's clothing singing about a town member. Figuring he knew too much, someone shot him.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are the buff, burly lumberjack! You cut down trees, you skip and jump, and like to pre wild flowers. You put on women's clothing, and... Well, that's enough of that.

Anyway, you like to sing so you are the Singer. If you get nightkilled, the Mafia will learn the role of a remaining town member, so be careful! You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 4 has begun. The phase will end on Tuesday 8:00 AM ETC

Last edited:
    Night 4: Pining For The Fjords

• One time, a man went to the pet store to file a complaint, as he thought his parrot was dead. A few people thought that the parrot was clearloy sleeping and shot it for lying. However, it became obvious that that act accomplished very little.

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are the Resting Parrot! The guy who bought you from the pet store thinks you're dead, but obviously, you're just sleeping. The fact that you can convince someone that you're dead makes you (somewhat ironically) the Restless Spirit. If you are killed, you still have the ability to post in thread, however, you lose the ability to vote and use outside contact if you're dead. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Night 4 has begun. The phase will end on Wednesday 8:00 AM ETC[/QUOTE]

Day 5: We Found A Witch

• A man was found setting up a witch trial. Since the mafia knew how accurate they were, the man was shot.

Dear Slife,

You are Sir Bedevere! You originally worked with witch trials, but after King Arthur saw your skill at the witch trials, he decided to make you a Knight of the Round Table. Your skill at the witch trials makes you a Cop. Every night, send me CHECK: (Player name) and I will tell you whether that player is town or Mafia. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 5 has begun. The phase will end on Friday 8:00 AM ETC

Last edited:
    Night 5: Consult the Book of Armements

• A few users saw a guy trying to fight them with fresh fruit. A few users decided to kill him for that reason.

Dear Ryuutakeshi,

You are the Self Defense Against Fresh Fruit Instructor! You are an expert on protecting people against dangerous fruits, especially bananas. Your expertise on defense makes you the Doctor. Every night, PM me PROTECT: (Player's name) and that player will be immune to nightkills and vigkills. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

After seeing what those users had done, the rest of the users decided that one lynch wasn't enough for the day, and consulted the Book of Armements to kill one of the users who killed the fruit guy.

Dear mariowie,

You are the Killer Rabbit! You may look cute and cuddly, but you have nasty sharp teeth and are the most foul tempered rodent/lagomorph I've ever seen. You can be defeated by the Holy Hand Grenade. Anyway, your cute looks make you the Godfather. All cop checks on you will come back as town. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the town's defeat is inevitable.

Night 5 has begun. The phase will end on Saturday 8:00 AM EST

Last edited:
    Day 6: The Tale of Sir Lancelot

• In the quest for the Holy Grail, another knight was killed in the search.

Dear DrumBeats,

You are Sir Lancelot the Brave! You are a Knight of the Round Table. You tried to save a damsel in distress from an arranged marriage, but your actions went a little overboard and you are not in good standing with the police. As a result, you are the Miller. Any cop checks on you will turn back as Mafia. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 6 has begun. The phase will end in 48 hours or once a hammer vote is reached. Today is a MYLO day... sort of.

Night 6: Terrorizing Helpless Young Men

• As the number of people was decreasing, someone noticed a gang leader in their presence. That gang leader was soon killed.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are one of Hell's Grannies! You are a member of a dangerous crime orginization that terrorizes helpless young men. Interestingly, several other dangerous gangs such as the Baby Snatchers and Keep Left Signs have formed as well. Anyway, your strength makes you the Strongman, which means that your kills bypass Doctor and Seraph Knight protection. You are allied with the Mafia, and you win when the town's defeat is inevitable.

Night 6 has begun. The phase will end in 24 hours or whenever all night actions are submitted.

And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

• One person, who avoided suspicion by making the others find shrubberies, revealed himself as the last killer.

Dear Freesia,

You are a Knight Who Says Ni! You inhabit a forest and block adventurers, unless they can complete a task such as finding a shrubbery. You can make people do tedious tasks and prevent them from using their roles, so you are the Roleblocker. Every night phase, PM to me ROLEBLOCK: (Player name) and that player won't be able to use any special abilities during that phase. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the town's demise is inevitable.

And with that, the last remaining Knight of the Round Table and a dictionary publisher became best friends.

Dear Zexy,

You are Sir Gallahad the Pure! You are one of the Knights of the Round Table. Your favorite color is neither blue nor red, apparently. You tracked a Grail-shaped beacon to the Castle Anthrax, so logically you are the Tracker. Every night, you can PM me TRACK: (Player name) and I will tell you who that player visited. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Dear AussieEevee,

You are the publisher of the Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook! You have gone under notoriety for your inaccurate translations. For example, "Can I have a match" translates to "My hovercraft is full of eels". Due to your misleading nature, you are the Bus Driver. Every night, you can PM me SWITCH: (Player name) and (Player name). Then, any actions directed towards the first user will now be directed toward the second user, and vice versa. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

At least until this happened...

The game has ended in a Town victory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom