• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Vote count:
4 - Ellieson
2 - Mariowie
1 - IGN

Please don't hesitate to flip your own vote out of fear of a tie. I am setting my alarm for 15 minutes before the day ends, 10 minutes before, and 5 minutes before and if it is a tie, I will flip my vote over on Ellieson in order to ensure that we get something out of today. Please though, we need a person to flip onto mariowie and another to vote for him in order to have the most probably mafia lynch today guys. Ellie is something we can easily work out tonight/tomorrow.

@AussieEevee @Freesia @Ryuutakeshi @Slife @Doctor Floptopus @IGN

If you need quick reasoning look at my post at the end of page 15.

I'll concede that i'm not on my A-GAME

However it's not interesting, it's logical thought progression slifer slacker. You haven't even responded to the question.

##FoS Slife

Nope, you're on your S-GAME and I'm glad I was able to witness it. You throwing the FOS at me after telling me I was one of your main town reads just seals the deal for me.

As for the question, ah yes. I'd do what I always do as scum on N1: metakill the biggest threat to mafia. In this case it'd be between you and Zexy and maybe Ryuu because he seems to be quite experienced as well. Whoever's not scum in this case, for obvious reasons.

Night 2: Somebody Expected The Spanish Inquisition

As the day neared its end, a man in a nice red uniform barged into a room. While he thought his unexpectedness and strength of surprise would keep him safe, a few users ended up catching him, and he was killed.

Dear Elieson,

You are Cardinal Ximénez of the Spanish Inquisition! You enjoy torturing people comfortably and you have nice red uniforms. Nobody expects you, and for that reason, you are the Ninja! You can nightkill someone without being caught by the Tracker or the Watcher. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the Town's demise is inevitable.

Night 2 has begun. The phase will end on Thursday 8:00 AM ETC.

Good job guys, that worked out much better than I thought it would.

And this folks, this is why I should listen to my gut instincts more often. But first mafia down on day 2. Not bad at all.

Also, we have a tracker, it seems. Interesting.

Awesome. Elie probably left tons of spew behind, which I will read later.
DrumBeats looks kinda suspicious for agreeing too much over how outlandish my 2-3 vets theory is and the tryharding to lynch mariowie and save Elie's @ss.
mariowie looks very good. I think Ryuu looks pretty good as well. gotta re-read over RC... Elie told me he had a townread on him in private last phase. ALARM TRIGGERED.

I will give much more thoughts later and before update because I think after exposing Elie/softclaiming PR my NK chances have increased considerably...

You know that my mafia strategy is all about bussing. There's no way in hell I would defend Ellieson if I were mafia. Look at my post at the end of page 15 and tell me that those were not legitimate reasons to wait on Ellie and vote mariowie.

I'm still not ready to clear you Zexy. You and Ellie are smart enough to have orchestrated that whole day phase in order to establish you as clear in the end. Is it likely, maybe not but it is just as likely as many of your theories so I'm not ready to accept it as false.

I'm not going to vote for either of the big targets.

I admit that ive lost track of the game. I need to go back and read from page ten.

That said, IGN is a safe lynch in my opinion. He's been caught fabricating evidence
didn't I say I needed a sub a couple pages ago?
I haven't been active since I asked fro a sub, but no one has responded.
and no I did not fabricate evidence, I was thinking of reads.

Considering how many people I messaged with questions about Elieson and my suspicions of her I'd hope that would at least help prove my innocense.

So, big question here. I take it that Elie was lying about being roleblocked?

I need to catch up on this and STWRM
problem is I need to write role pms for my game
can I be subbed out on this seeing as I don't have much longer in my other game?
this is 3 pages ago and still not answered.
if I won't get a sub, then I will say I have a one use power role

Considering how many people I messaged with questions about Elieson and my suspicions of her I'd hope that would at least help prove my innocense.

So, big question here. I take it that Elie was lying about being roleblocked?

I feel like he was but at the same time, why? Since he was mafia he knew they roleblocked Zexy, assuming it was a mafia roleblocker who did so and Zexy was telling the truth. Something about the whole situation doesn't add up and makes me wonder if it was staged.

I feel like he was but at the same time, why? Since he was mafia he knew they roleblocked Zexy, assuming it was a mafia roleblocker who did so and Zexy was telling the truth. Something about the whole situation doesn't add up and makes me wonder if it was staged.
Most likely. It wouldn't be the first time. And, given their role, claiming roleblocked was an easy lie.

This is why I preferred making such things public announcements. Makes it much easier to get tricksey with role blockers. In Christmas 2011 I had the mafia roleblocker freeze me so that I could continue my charade of appearing innocent.

Haha it's pretty cool to have lynched scum!Elie.

I had asked Elie for his top town reads in OC before I turned on him and he said they were Ryuu, Drumbeats, me, and the RC-slot. So these will be people to look into (except I'm pretty sure he only called me his town read to get me on his side, as he seems to have done with others, but anyone is of course welcome to look into me as well). He found Marowie and Zexy to be scummy until the very end, so after his flip these two look pretty townie.

It'd also be great if @Freesia can give her opinion of the situation. Just try your best and give an honest opinion of what you feel is going on, or who you think could be possible town or mafia. :)

Just because Elie said I was town doesn't mean they were lying. I've been focusing on Elieson since the game began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom