• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gym Masters seem to be a more Anime interpretation of Gym Leaders. As in, there is a big building, you enter, you battle, the crowd watches. No puzzle solving.

Idk how I feel about this, as I like some Anime elements A LOT, and I am all for some of them being part of the games, but our classic Gym puzzles were fun.

Also, the term "Masters" reminded me of LGPE's "Master Trainers"...

Last edited:
Gym Masters seem to be a more Anime interpretation of Gym Leaders. As in, there is a big building, you enter, you battle, the crowd watches. No puzzle solving.

Idk how I feel about this, as I like some Anime elements A LOT, and I am all for some of them being part of the games, but Gym puzzles were fun.
Well, it depends on the Gym puzzle glares at Candice, Wallace, Juan and Pryce

Screenshot for those who want to see it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190308-155445_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-155445_Twitter.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 150
Somebody from nintendo is about to get fired, thanks nintendo, now we know about a little something about gym masters
Dont think so... The stupid girl who casually reveal that there are only 7 trial captains in nintendo treehouse way way beforr the game releases still works at nintendo and I am always so irritated by her she is not even cute nor that intellectual in any games to be a nintendo game newscaster....

Yeah, that dragon-fly thingy is absolutely real. No doubt about it. It even has video evidence despite it being brief. That said, as much as I value Serebii/Joe for his comments, he always labels everything as "fake" as a means to not really give a real comment on it being real, until/and if its officially revealed by the proper channels. He's just avoiding the needless attention as he knows people will come to him for things like this.

I really don't like how they are forcing this sports theme down our throat. I hope wearing this sports attire isn't required in every gym.

I am a soccer fan myself, but I don't think sports is a particularly good theme for Pokémon.
I really get that they want to try something new. But Galar and Sports does not seem to fit tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom