• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Day-6] (Post your lynches)

Fuck it. Everybody post their role PMs, anyone who doesn't gets lynched. Mine will be incoming.

coolking503 said:
dear shima,

ampharos.jpg

you are ampharos.

You are a nice little sheep, who happens to be a bit shocking. You aren't hostile though, and avoid attacking as much as possible. Therefore you were relegated to keeper of the lighthouse, which suits you fine. That used to be your job anyways, until you got sick.

Any night, you may send Coolking503 and badalcristiano a PM with the title Night [x], Operate Lighthouse. You will Light Up The Night and flood the entire are a of battle with light at night. This will ensure that nobody will be able to do anything, and they will thus choose to lynch another person as though it was a day. After this, however, everyone will be too tired to do anything and there will thus be two nights in a row. You may only do this once in the whole game, so use it wisely.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

(phew, that was the last one, now I am done sending out role PM's)

coolking503 said:
Dear Vayre,

key_chain_update_wobbuffet_by_Left4.jpg

you are wobbufett.

You are the annoying blue blob everyone hates. However, bot matter how much people hate you, you still are amazing at doing what you do. Which is mostly standing there yelling "Wobbufett" and deflecting attacks back and forth. However, you do this well. So well, that the village decided you would be good at protecting their players.

Every night, you may send a PM to Badalcristiano and Coolking503 with the title Night [x], using safeguard on <user>. Any night action directed towards that user in paticular will fail. However, you cannot protect yourself with this ability.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the village, you win if the village eliminates all unfriendly threats.

Just waiting for Ghastly Mama now then

Just waiting for Ghastly Mama now then
She says she's silented and can't post in the thread. I'll paste her role PM here in a second.

Gastly's mama,

gengar-softcg-shiny1.jpg

you are Gengar.

You are a mischevious ghost type pokemon. You enjoy practicle jokes and watching people get scared. You also can hide in shadows, making you a perfect spy. While the villagers are naturally suspicious of your motives, you mean no harm to harm at all. In fact, to prove it to them, you take advantage of your stealth to find enemies of the village.

Every night, you may send a pm to coolking503 and Badalcristiano titled Night [x], stalk <user>. You will lurk in the shadows behind the chosen user and by the end of the night, you will find out their full role pm.

However, in the powerful role you are in, many evil factions would like to dispose of you. While they cannot hurt you while you stalk them, they would like to get rid of you in the night, or during the day through lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity and good luck.

She also quoted my role PM to me perfectly, so I'm inclined to believe her.

Lotus, which people did you Destiny Bond to each night?

night 0 flamesazar
night 1 forgot to send a pm
night 2 shima
night 3 i cant seem to find who i targeted sorry
night 4 rocker32703
night 5 shima

if shima is telling the truth then gastly's mama must have that ability and the only thing in doubt is his or her alliance

since there has not been any cop claim as of yet it does seem likely that gastly's mama and shima are both innocent which leaves me and vayre

change vote to vayre

the only other possibilities are that shima has a role like diglett and weezing to give a wrong pm or that vayre is the mafia

and i apologise to shima but i really thought you were the mafia

If Vayre if mafia, then who is the doctor?

Rocker died N4.

i dont know what mylo is but if i die and the mafia kills someone there will be two people left and i dont think we can win the lynch with one villager so i dont know what you are talking about we need to either not lynch or lynch right here
Also I just remembered because it's late at night, but since I'll use my power and no night actions will happen, the mafia won't have a kill tonight.

i dont know who the doc is and i used it on rocker the night he died

i know i was just saying that under the assumption you were the mafia trying to lull us into a false sense of safety

ok i just looked at the rules and both players die if there is a tie

assuming shima has a legitimate role it is beneficial for us to lynch one way or the other as it could reveal more information so either shima change your vote to vayre or vayre vote me

Last edited:

people, come on. I will extend the deadline for another day, but if you dont plan to lynch say no lynch. Also, I dont plan to allow a tie where both people die (I will just make it so there is a no lynch). This is because one of two things will happen.
1. mafia gets lynched, game over
2. 2 villigers die and the mafia kills the last one the next night, game over. Either way, I will see in 24 hours, and if no one posts a lynch, I will make no lynch.

Okay, considering something here, had a PM from Ghastly mama saying they're silenced in thread. SO far we've had two people silenced, Shima (attempted) and Ghastly's Mama, which by process of elimination means that lotuspirate lied about their role.

Vote: lotuspirate

2 villagers will be lynched...hope there's not more accidental GM confirmation in there. But we've still got a slight buffer, assuming only one person ends up lynched.

yeah theres nothing i can do at this point gg

im glad my fake pm held up ok at least

Deadline Reached.

Dear lotuspirate,

Victreebel_by_AnnaJ.png

You are Victreebel.

You are a plant like thing who enjoys sucking on humans. Or one human in specific, who happened to have released you. So now you are stuck jumping on pokemon instead, which people find annoying, but not harmful. Yet.

You, along with scizor and weezing, who are {Rocker32703} and {The Golden Tyranitar} respectively, formed a mafia group know as the big bullies who are buffy and a bit buffoonish. You decided it would be shorter to call yourselves the BBBBB. You joined because you are unapreciated and no one seems to like you. So you will kill 'em all.

Due to everyone being used to you jumping on them, they are fine with it, as long as you get off soon. therefore, every night, you may send coolking503 and Badalcristiano a pm with the title Night [x], jumping on <user>. <user> will be jumped on and you will secretly excrete toxins into their system, shutting them up for the day. Should they talk they will be god killed. However, the user's body will have many anti-bodies in their blood, and therefore you may not jump on the same user on consecutive nights, since it won't have any affect.

Also, you must choose with your mafia who to kill. On odd nights, you must send in a PM to badalcristiano and coolking503 with the title Night [x], murder <user>. If the alive members of your mafia all send in the PM with the same user, that user will die, unless protected in some way.

Remember you are in a powerful role, and many evil factions, as well as the village, would like to dispose of you. They may try to attack you during the night, or through the daily lynches. Be careful to who you reveal your identity, and good luck.

You are allied with the BBBBB, you win if the BBBBBB eliminate all unfriendly threats.

The mafia faction has lost.

VILLAGE WINS!

Post game coming soon.

1)Flamesazer - diglett; Would've won the game, if he sided with the mafia, but played solo and messed it up for the village to some extent and for the Mafia.
2)RyeKew - Jynx ; Seemed like he knew what he was doing, but got killed early due to bad decisions and thus couldn't do much.
3)gastly's mama - gengar; Where do I start.. Brilliant thinking, great work in convincing team mates and great quick thinking
4)The Golden Tyranitar - Weezing ; Inactivity :mad:
5)Music Masato - Minun ; ^^
6)TheProphetJerematic - Alakazam ;
7)The Fake Psychic - plusle ; played pretty well, though could've thought twice before making decisions.
8)Nash - Tyranitar ; Same as above.. almost
9)senzura- jigglypuff ; inactivity
10)Rocker32703 - scizor ; Pretty sad play, made random decisions without trying to contact his teammate and thus making really really bad decisions
11)lotuspirate - victreebell ; Same as gastly's mama. He played brilliantly. Though due to the lack of smart teammates, it cost him the game, along with one desicion. He should've silenced TFP and killed Gastly's mama, thus preventing himself from being lynched today and would've won the game.
12)Vayre - wobbufett; Played OK didn't do much
13)feng277394 - rattata ; Made random desicions and some pretty stupid ones that cost him a lot.
14)Trilobyte - lopunny; Got killed early
15)Shima - ampharos; Played smart but overactive.

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (post game yet to be posted)

Niiiiiice. Good game, everyone. I hope to see another game of this - I'm disappointed I didn't get to join in from the start, if you have another I definitely will.

Also lol at the fact that my coin flip didn't actually matter!

I'll soon be hosting another game, once I finish the characters and stuff

Its tough when you have an average of 2 tests per day

Ahh, I'm so not good with one time use abilities. I always want to save them incase the worst happens, even when it's already the worst it'll get.

Was an interesting game though, I was surprised by the number of vigs but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw people holding back. The little slip coolking told me about being protected by the doctor definitely made it clear who to lynch. I was probably being overparanoid thinking of roles that could exist, overall it was a nice simple game.

I still have no idea why Feng faked that PM. The biggest thing that hurt the game to me was inactivity, it was a shame since it could've been made interesting.

Heh, yeah, I probably shouldn't have been so brash. I'm actually normally not quite so loud when I play mafia.

Uhh I made stupid decision? D: Badal why are you always negative about me. :-(

Lol, I tried going really broad to make the game more active. :XD:

Oh well, village won so Good Game.

Last edited:

By that i meant the fake pm... In. A new game with users new to the. Game fake role pms aren't the best of. Things an d will turn you to their bad side

By that i meant the fake pm... In. A new game with users new to the. Game fake role pms aren't the best of. Things an d will turn you to their bad side

Ahh k. Anyways, I'll be willing to join in the next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom