• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Enjoying the game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It sucks!!!!!!!!@!@!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does it LOOK like it? :|

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit the Pokémon Trainer's School!

You enter a medium-sized building which has a sign in front of it which appropriately says "Pokémon Trainer's School"

Inside, a class is in a middle of a lesson.

"So, if a Zangoose has used Swords Dance three times, and a Shuppet uses Haze on it, what would the boost to its attack be now?"

"Ze--" a kid starts to say but you cut in, saying the full answer. You're put in the spotlight.

"Excuse you, just who are you?" the teacher demands. "There is a class in session right now!"

The same kid from before stands up, Poké Ball in hand.

Spr_RS_School_Kid_M.png

"I'll take care of this kid, Ms. Sartoga! This is for upstaging me!" He throws a Poké Ball, and a white blur leaps out of it. You get a good look at the Pokémon:

Spr_3e_335.gif

Zangoose♂ Level 11
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Quick Attack
Swords Dance
______________​

"Wow, serious much?" You mutter, but decide to battle the kid.

This could be a problem: Swords Dance boosts the Pokémon's Attack. You have nothing to negate such a boost. Combusken is probably the only Pokémon of yours that can reliably take on a Normal-type like Zangoose, with its Double Kick... But your other Pokémon need training too.

What will you do?

Your Options
~Go! Combusken!
~Go! Poochyena!
~Go! Ralts
~Go Taillow!

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Lv. 17 Combusken, Male, Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy, Ember
Ani261MS.png
Lv. 8 Poochyena, Male, Moves: Tackle, Howl
Ani280MS.png
Lv. 7 Ralts, Female, Moves: Growl, Confusion
Ani276MS.png
Lv. 11 Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Boxes
You don't have any Pokémon in the boxes!
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
Money
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
3900​

Last edited:
Oh yes, because I failed, there will be more choices on places to go after the battle in here is finished. As a result, you will still have three places to pick to go afterwards.

We need to train other pokemon to win!

Go Tailow...!

Go! Combusken!

You send out your trusty Combusken, who immediately knocks out the Schoolboy's Zangoose using a Double Kick in one hit.

"You...beat...me..." he says and stares in utter disbelief.

"Well, duh, Fighting beats Normal."

"Sit down," the teacher tells the kid. "You shouldn't have been so hasty! Now, you, come here."

You come over to her, and she hands you a claw. "This is a Quick Claw. Give it to a Pokémon and sometimes they'll move before the opponent." You take the claw and put it in your bad, saving it for later.

"Now please leave, I think this class has had enough distraction for one day."

You leave the school. What now? You can visit three more places.

Your Options
~Visit Devon Corp.!
~Visit the Poké Mart!
~Visit a random house!
~Visit the flower shop!

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Ani261MS.png
Ani280MS.png
Ani276MS.png
Boxes
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
1x Quick Claw
Money
4500​

I hav idea that Kyuin will make us visit all places before fight Roxanne.

Flower shop then.

I hav idea that Kyuin will make us visit all places before fight Roxanne.

Flower shop then.

Nah, after you go to the next place I'll give you guys the option to go to the gym early.

Which I'm sure everyone will pick.

random house. you know it, we know it, he knows it, everybody knows it, GO TO A RANDOM HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

Random house! Like my early wish!

Welp, "Random House" was picked first, so...

Go into a random house!

You enter a random house that's unlocked for some reason to find someone just a little bit older than you petting a Pokémon.

Spr_RS_Bird_Keeper.png

"Now that you're back to health, I can release you into the wild now," he says to the Pokémon. "I'd keep you, but I'm a Bird Keeper. Electric-types have no room on my team! But I'd really like to give you, maybe even trade you to a trainer that would take great care of you..."

While you're listening to the boy, unbeknownst to you, a Pokémon comes behind you and makes a high-pitched cry!

Spr_3e_085.gif

The boy turns around. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Your door was unlocked."

"Ehehehe...uh...yeah...Dodrio, you don't have to do anything." The Dodrio moves from behind you and over to the kid.

"You look like a Trainer, right? Well, I'm Ben, a Bird Keeper. I've been training Flying-type Pokémon for years. On the other hand, you look like a beginner." You frown.

"Well, if the shoe fits," Ben responds to your frown. "Hm...you're a beginning trainer...send out your Pokémon for me, will you?"

You send out all of your Pokémon, and Ben looks at them closely, giving critique, much to your annoyance.

"...Poochyena doesn't know how to bite...Ralts can only Growl and use Confusion...Combusken is trained way too much..."

Then he takes a look at Taillow.

"...This is a rare colored Taillow!!! I've never seen one up close, only in pictures! It's so well trained!" He goes to put his hands on Taillow, but she just Pecks him.

"Just a moment ago, you were complaining about my other Pokémon."

"Yeah well Flying-types are different. Listen, I have a deal for you. See here, this is Electrike." He brings over the Pokémon he was petting before.

Spr_3e_309.gif

Electrike♂ Level 11
Moves:
Tackle
Howl
Leer
Thunder Wave
______________​

"I just found this Electrike just sitting up at the north beach, where there's sand and water...not the greatest environment for an Electric-type. He was badly hurt, like someone just kept him going and going, never giving him a rest or healing him. I'd keep him but I'm a BIRD Keeper.

So, I'll make a trade with you. Your rare colored Taillow for this Electrike?"

Your Options
~Blindly accept!
~Politely decline.
~"That's a horrible trade, do you think I was born yesterday?"
~Recall your Pokémon and just leave without a word.
~Attempt to steal the Electrike!

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Ani261MS.png
Ani280MS.png
Ani276MS.png
Boxes
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
1x Quick Claw
Money
4500​

......blindly accept~

It would be funny to later see Brendan wonder why he traded a Shiny Taillow away for an... Electrike.

Last edited:
Attempt to "Liberate" the Electrike in the name of Lord N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom