• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Enjoying the game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It sucks!!!!!!!!@!@!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does it LOOK like it? :|

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellow? Anyone here? @Kyain where are you?

@Kyain;
Oh, and I see the last time (and only time) one of these were made was in 2012. And it died. This one won't.
You_don't_say.png

Sorry...I haven't been in the mood lately, but now I am. :eek: So, as an apology for bullshitting, here's a very long post.

Solo Train Torchic!

You decide to train your Torchic by itself. After a rigorous session, Torchic evolves into Combusken!

______________​

He also learns Peck and Double Kick!

You enter a city, and by using the map on your Pokénav, you find out that it is Rustboro City. You immediately notice all of the buildings are made of stone. The path is also kind of rustic, giving this city an old feel. You recall what your father, Norman, told you: that the first gym leader would be in this city. It would be a good time to prepare for the gym battle. You start walking but then suddenly bump into a crowd.

"Hey, watch what you're doing!" A Youngster cries out to you. You try to get a closer look, and see an intense battle at the center of the crowd. You see a familiar face:

______________​

It's that loser, Ace! But he seems to be battling an unfamiliar girl, who looks like she's only a few years older than yourself:

______________​

"Who's that girl?" you whisper to the Youngster. He looks at you as if you're crazy.

"What??? That's only Roxanne, the gym leader of this city! She only became gym leader recently but she's a darn good one!" He says, as if you've insulted him by asking that question.

"Now, Nosepass! Rock Throw!" Roxanne calls out, and Nosepass makes a rock appear out of nowhere and hurls it at Marshtomp.

"Mud Shot it!" Ace yells, and Marshtomp spits out a stream of mud, shattering the rock into a lot of pieces.

"This isn't working," Roxanne says. "Return, Nosepass!" She pulls out a Poké Ball and recalls the Nosepass. "I was saving this for later, but you've forced my hand! Lileep!" And she hurls a Poké Ball, revealing a... okay, what the heck is that?

______________​

You see Ace tense up, and you realize why Roxanne was saving this... Pokémon. You check the Pokédex for more information:

Pokédex said:
Lileep, the Sea Lily Pokémon. It is a Rock/Grass type. It disguises itself as seaweed by making its tentacles sway. Unsuspecting prey that come too close are swallowed whole. It became extinct 100 million years ago.

The Youngster turns around. "Turn that thing off!" You put away your Pokédex.

"Lileep, use Ingrain!" Lileep shoots out a few of its...tentacles? and roots them into the ground. Ace smiles.

"Your Lileep is stuck in place, leaving it wide open," he says. "I win."

"Don't think you have the upper hand. Giga Drain!" Roxanne calls out.

"Marshtomp, just dodge it--" Suddenly, "tentacles" wrap around Marshtomp, and start literally squeezing the life out of him.

"WHAT?" Ace shrieks out. "But...that's impossible!"

"I specifically raised my Lileep to be able to use Giga Drain by only using his tentacles," Roxanne explains. "Finish him off, Lileep!" The "feelers", as she calls them, squeeze Marshtomp hard one more time, and then drop him. They retract back to Lileep. Looking closely, you can see Marshtomp fainted...

"Grah, return!" Ace says, recalling Marshtomp. He pulls out another Poké Ball. "Machop, go and use Low Kick!"

______________​

Machop starts running over to Lileep.

"What's wrong? Is it that Lileep can't move?" Ace taunts the gym leader. Roxanne only smiles.

"Lileep, Constrict!" Before Machop has time to turn around, the tentacles shoot out from Lileep once again and wrap around Machop. "Now, Giga Drain!" Lileep begins to drain Machop's energy. Before long, Machop is on his last leg, and Lileep lets him go.

"This is our only chance!" Ace says, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. "DynamicPunch!" Machop runs to Lileep.

"Constrict again," the gym leader says.

"Not this time! Jump!" Machop jumps and slams Lileep with a glowing hand, knocking him out instantly.

"Stall tactics are pretty pathetic, don't you think, gym leader?"

"That tactic was working," Roxanne says. "Go, Nosepass, and finish Machop off!" she says. Nosepass goes to slam into Machop with a Tackle.

"Karate Chop, as soon as Nosepass gets close to you!!!" Ace screams. Nosepass gets close to Machop, Machop swipes his hand down Nosepass' back...

A direct hit! Nosepass goes flying back to Roxanne's feet and landing with a hard thud. Machop collaspes out of exhaustion.

"You did well, Nosepass. Return." The gym leader recalls Nosepass, and walks up to Ace. "I have to say, your battling style... is a rough one. You were pushing your Pokémon to exhaustion. But, a win is a win, and the Pokémon League rules state that I must confer you with the Stone Badge." She hands Ace his symbol of triumph over her.

"Hmph, you're only saying that because I won," he says, recalling Machop. Ace then pushes his way out of the crowd. Soon, the crowd dissipates.

"That's not it... ugh, I hate people like him that have such a cocky attitude." Roxanne sighs.

The gym leader starts to go to the Pokémon Center, presumably to rest her Pokémon. Maybe you should plan your gym leader challenge now so you can make time to see what there is to see in Rustboro?

Your Options
~Approach the gym leader and plan a battle.
~Ignore her.

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Lv. 17 Combusken, Male, Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy, Ember
Ani261MS.png
Lv. 8 Poochyena, Male, Moves: Tackle, Howl
Ani280MS.png
Lv. 7 Ralts, Female, Moves: Growl, Confusion
Ani276MS.png
Lv. 11 Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Boxes
You don't have any Pokémon in the boxes!
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
Money
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
3900​

Last edited:
Ah finally! I thought you will gonna leave this place for good but glad you know you are still intact. Anyway number one please so I can see their action in the field.

Choices
~Approach the gym leader and plan a battle - 2 votes
~Ignore her - 2 votes

I'll be honest: whatever choice you pick affects what happens next.

Yes! 4 against 2 votes! Make that five coz I'm want to make it happen. Take that ignorers!

Approach the gym leader and plan a battle.

You approach the Rustboro City gym leader.

"I'd like to battle you later, if you don't mind..."

She turns around, surprised. "Wha-oh, it's just a trainer. So you want to battle me, right? Okay, meet me at my gym in a hour. I have to rest my Pokémon." She continues on her way into the Pokémon Center.

After healing your own Pokémon, you figure you have time to do three things before the gym battle. You look at your Pokénav's map to see what is there to do in Rustboro City. The Devon Corporation is apparently a big important place...

What do you want to do?

Your Options
~Visit the Devon Corporation!
~Visit the Pokémon Trainer's School!
~Visit the Poké Mart!
~Visit a random house!

(Note: The reason why the Cutter's house isn't here is because for the most part, HMs will be ignored. They're annoying anyway.)

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Lv. 17 Combusken, Male, Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy, Ember
Ani261MS.png
Lv. 8 Poochyena, Male, Moves: Tackle, Howl
Ani280MS.png
Lv. 7 Ralts, Female, Moves: Growl, Confusion
Ani276MS.png
Lv. 11 Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Boxes
You don't have any Pokémon in the boxes!
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
Money
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
3900​

Trainer's school, and beat the absolute **** of the kids.

Random house please! I want to get a premier ball in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom