• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Enjoying the game?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It sucks!!!!!!!!@!@!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does it LOOK like it? :|

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to steal the Electrike!

He's offering you a pretty crappy trade, so you decided to try your luck by stealing Electrike for some reason. You go up to Ben, and suddenly put your hands on Electrike.

"What do you think YOU'RE doing?" he says. You lift up Electrike and make a mad dash for the door when Dodrio leaps in front of you.

"Put down Electrike, or Dodrio uses Tri Attack. And none of your Pokémon can take on my Dodrio!" he tells you angrily. You set down Electrike, knowing that you stand no chance against Dodrio. Electrike goes behind Ben.

"Recall your Pokémon, and get out!" You recall all of your Pokémon and run out as quickly as possible. That didn't go as well as you thought it would. Hopefully he doesn't report you to the police or something.

Well, where do you want to go now?

Your Options
~Devon Corp.
~Poké Mart.
~North Beach (replaced the Flower Shop because there's not anything really there)
~Go to the gym early!

Your Stats
Pokémon:
Ani256MS.png
Lv. 17 Combusken, Male, Moves: Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy, Ember
Ani261MS.png
Lv. 8 Poochyena, Male, Moves: Tackle, Howl
Ani280MS.png
Lv. 7 Ralts, Female, Moves: Growl, Confusion
Ani276MS.png
Lv. 11 Taillow, Female, Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Boxes
You don't have any Pokémon in the boxes!
Items
5x Poké Balls
2x Potions
1x TM46 Thief
1x Quick Claw
Money
Pok%C3%A9monDollar_III.png
4500​

Beach or Business building? Hmmm...in the spirit of summer I say the beach!

Three votes for Devon Corp!

I'll write the post a little later

@Meteor_Mash; Your thread was closed a few months ago due to inactivity. Might I suggest creating a new thread? If not, please talk to me about it through VM or PM.

@Wild Jr.; There was no need for you to bump this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom