• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Indep Victory!) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FinalArcadia; What is that coming from my forehead O_O Anyways the pic was awesome, and also thanks for hosting a great game. @HumanDawn; too.

WiiWill said:
Midori I'm sorry please don't give me a bad role in Bug Mafia because of that)
Don't worry I RNG roles.

@Neon Borealis; Great Job on catching CF.
@CrackFox; You know Zima, Flonne, or Flaze would have caught you right? Like if you hadn't killed me I would have went after Neon next, but you killing me revealed you weren't backup doc :p

Great Job town.

Actually it's a funny story, I was hellbent on lynching Squall before the phase change (the fact that she was after my head after I'd recognised myself as the almost victim of Night 4 didn't exactly help my paranoia), But craxkfox had been acting strangely too, Especially because she was Mido's yes person. By the time I was redirecting the Lynch I was thinking "well, here goes. I'll probably be lynched for this". It was more of a toss up tyan anything. After I redirected the Lynch Human confurmed that I had indeed hit mafia.

I really didn't have much evidence, so it was more of a guess rather than anything.

One question though. What were the powers of the other stones?

Last edited:
Well done, Town! Thanks for letting me play (albeit however short it was).

No hard feelings, and I suppose this means I should get round to running my SAO Mafia.

Yeah Town, we did it!

I'm so glad I was able to live through the game xD I know I wasn't as active as I could've been but this is the first game I've been able to keep up with for such a long time and, well it's been the funniest mafia I've been in and I really enjoyed myself through it. I think I got much better thanks to this game.

So thanks to @FinalArcadia; and @HumanDawn; for creating such a great mafia.

@FinalArcadia; What is that coming from my forehead O_O
Honestly I'm not even sure, I just felt like something extra was needed on the head so I just sorta... shoved an extra something there, LOL. And thank you, I'm glad you liked it! it took me a sec to realize what your avatar was, I was like "wait a minute, that looks familiar" XD

Neon Borealis said:
One question though. What were the powers of the other stones?
I knew I forgot something in that last post, here are the stone effects!

Fire Stone – the player will be lynch-resistant in the coming day phase
Water Stone – the player’s ability (if applicable) will be suppressed this night phase
Leaf Stone – the player will gain the temporary ability to leave a message in the next update, up to 25 words in length
Thunder Stone – the player will be too stunned for their vote to count in the coming day phase
Sun Stone – in the coming day phase, the total amount of votes this player receives will be (x) - 1
Moon Stone – the player will appear as “unknown” if copchecked this night phase
Everstone – any effects the player is currently under will be extended to the next applicable phase (i.e. doctor protect will last an extra night)

Wish I could have taken part, but this was a really entertaining game to spectate anyways! Good job, guys!

Congratulations town! You guys did great and mafia too! I was pretty much blind the whole time, and trusting those who would help me(wound up being both town and mafia XD). So yeah I rooted for both sides. I loved the flavor text FA and Human! And you two did a good job hosting!!!

Thanks hosts! I enjoyed playing a lot. I wish I had used my ability before I died, it might have made the game a lot more interesting...

@CrackFox; You know Zima, Flonne, or Flaze would have caught you right? Like if you hadn't killed me I would have went after Neon next, but you killing me revealed you weren't backup doc :p

Ooh I knew I would be caught regardless. If you look at the mafia QT I say it's killing you wont actually help me. It was more for petty satisfaction to be honest, you were my biggest annoyance all the way through the game and since you avoided our first attack, I felt like I needed to take you out for my own justice :B

Also, I don't think that killing you confirmed my role was false, I did say I would protect you the pervious night but last night you didn't ask me too and I already went ahead and sent a fake protect in to the hosts, protecting Neon. I was planning on posting the screens if it came to it.

From very early on in the game, ever since Human started co-hosting, he made it clear that it would be pretty impossible to win with the kinds of roles active so I never expected too. I just tried my best and took out as many as I could in the time I had left before being rumbled and you know, I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Also, I don't think that killing you confirmed my role was false, I did say I would protect you the pervious night but last night you didn't ask me too and I already went ahead and sent a fake protect in to the hosts, protecting Neon. I was planning on posting the screens if it came to it.

It wouldn't have confirmed your role was false, but it would have definitely made it more suspicious.

Looking back at what happened, the Town was really lucky, by just Night One an alliance of five Town players was already formed, and in the same phase, the only bulletproof member who had told the other 4 members of the alliance of their immunity was even targeted. Momoka, the Doctor to join us a bit later because they sent me a PM with their night action in my RWBY Mafia confusing the games and the roles. We even got the Cop, Flonne, was going to check Elysion, who we knew was Independent Night One, but got her to claim to us after telling her she would be vigilante killed. I'd say the Mafia would have done better, and probably even won if the Town wasn't so lucky. During Day Two I reread the thread a few times and considered just saying out in thread that I had a hard time pinpointing who the Mafia would be, and that they were doing a very good job blending in.

I'm also thinking of taking a break of Day 1 action. It was honestly really stressful and I can't always only say the same things over and over, but it will probably depend on whatever role I get.

Congratulations town and great job! The mafia did really well too. This was a fun game, I just wish I had been a bit more active haha. The FT was great and it was really nice to play a Christmas game(really gets u in the holiday spirit).

Wow, I was really thinking I had a secret ability there. Anyway, good job town and thanks for letting me play FinalArcadia and HumanDawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom