• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Indep Victory!) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Day 4 - Berry Unfortunate ~ 15/12/2013

tumblr_mxyudzjkeH1s5bm3fo1_400.png

The day was a bit loud, which was not much of a surprise due the lack of leads and lower numbers. As more days passed, it was only natural for the amount of villagers to decrease. Some left and some even got captured by Delibird. Everyone needed to be avenged, and with how Christmas was nearing the naughty had to be eliminated at all costs even sooner. A year with no Christmas is no good year at all.

A certain Pokemon was attacked during the day, begging for innocence. They weren't given the chance to prove themselves, and were believed to be with the naughty because of what their power could do. It was called a power only someone with evil intent would have, despite the fact that many other Pokemon recently had such power who were good Pokemon. Luckily for the Pokemon, the tides changed, and another Pokemon from the group who was actually given a chance to prove themselves but did not was attacked instead.

After being cornered and found out, they removed their disguise and revealed themselves as to be none other than the naughty Santa Delibird! "I've had my chance, but if you think this is over, you're all wrong! I still have a nice naughty friend out there, who will surely defeat you all!" said Delibird while he laughed maniacally. The Mystery Pokemon secretly chuckled too, they had the confidence that they would win, and with their power they weren't afraid of being caught.

The villagers cheered for the defeat of Delibird, but were worried of the fourth Pokemon, who'd cause nothing but doubt among them.

250px-225Delibird.png

Delibird / Santa

Once upon a time, Delibird was a benevolent Santa to all the young Pokémon in this remote region. All of this changed when he wandered into a mysterious cave earlier this year, returning a month later.

Some say all the Confuse Rays really got to him. Some say being surrounded by never-ending amounts of Zubat drove him insane. And others say he fled to the cave after finally cracking from outrageous gift demands. But no matter the case, Delibird… is now a naughty Santa who takes pleasure from the disappointment of children.

He’s checking his list, he’s checking it twice, gonna find out what ability everyone has. You are a rolecop, and every night phase you can either PM me or post in the QT who you would like to learn the ability of. You are also a reporter, and may provide a short message to appear with the next update by sending a PM containing a short, 25 words-or-less message during the night phase.

You are allied with The Naughty. You win when your faction equals or outnumbers the amount of The Nice.

Good luck, and have fun!​

Froakie was allied with the Naughty and has been lynched.

It is now Night 4. This phase will end at 10PM GMT+1 on 18/12/2013.

2) @Dark Chocolate;
3) @Midorikawa;
4) @Pokemaster97;
5) @Zima;
7) @CrackFox;
8) @Flonne;
10) @Squall Leonhart;
12) @Neon Borealis;
14) @WiiWill;
16) @Froakie;
18) @Flaze;

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Night 4 - Birdnapped ~ 17/12/2013

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Sorry I haven't been as active lately. ^_^; Dumb finals and shit.

Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Night 4 - Birdnapped ~ 17/12/2013

Yes! Santa is down! Sorry I haven't been active lately, but this is great!

We have one mafia left, and I get the feeling he/she's a godfather because

1) they are usually in mafia games
2) the flavor text:
The villagers cheered for the defeat of Delibird, but were worried of the fourth Pokemon, who'd cause nothing but doubtamong them.
Causing doubt seems to be a thing that the Godfather does, noting the fact that if he is, everyone seems innocent.

Also,
He’s checking his list, he’s checking it twice, gonna find out what ability everyone has.

XD

Last edited:

Yay! One more to go. I had a bad feeling about Froakie from very early on in the game.

Yes! Santa is down! Sorry I haven't been active lately, but this is great!

We have one mafia left, and I get the feeling he's a godfather.

Or 'her'. I agree though, it's very likely they are a godfather which likely makes the cop role redundant now.

Delibird was said to have 'changed'
The last mafia could well be a converter

oie_1WwmaV5qdLZK_zps4afb7171.png

Day 5 – Struggling Bug

They thought it would be over once they caught Santa, that Christmas would magically be back to normal this year. Santa was quick to assure them that this was not the case.

“Ho ho ho, you kids can tie me up all you want,” he chuckled with an antagonizing smile, “but so long as there’s someone out there fighting for me, I’m in no hurry to do anything for you naughty brats.”

One of the group’s most hotheaded members – Sewaddle – strut forward eyeing the captured Delibird menacingly. He was still angry at how Igglybuff had been run off in tears, and he blamed it on Santa tearing the group apart. “How ‘bout we tie you up to that tree and treat you like a Christmas piñata, will we get some candy and presents out of you that way?”

“Oh yes, that’s what kids on the nice list would do, strike a poor, defenseless Delibird,” Santa replied, rolling his eyes while doing so.

Sewaddle’s blood boiled at that snide remark, further angering him. “That’s it, I’m shuttin’ you up right now like we shoulda done when we first caught you!” As he readied a String Shot to wrap Santa in, a mysterious figure dashed across the snow at an incredible speed.

Santa may be wrong in his ways and the mystery Pokémon knew that full well, but they could not let Santa down. They would protect against any threats to him, to make up for failing to save him from capture in the first place. Mustering up all their strength, they shot a force of energy that ended up hitting Sewaddle, sending him flying and knocking him out cold with its power.

The cloaked attacker scanned the area for other threats to Santa, and laid eyes on one other hot-headed Pokémon in the group… but it wasn’t the time. They would have to wait to deal with that one and hope that trouble would not occur in the meantime. With that, the attacker quickly fled into the forest.

250px-540Sewaddle.png

Sewaddle

Rough and tumble Sewaddle defies his cute-but-weak appearance to be a reckless, sporty Pokémon. He will choose to take action immediately rather than think and wait, but he generally accepts the consequences that brings. As he is quick to apologize for his impulsive actions, he maintains good relationships with the other children.

He was hoping to receive a Soothe Bell for Christmas, to give to his crush, Igglybuff. Upon discovering that there would be no presents for anyone this year, his go-getting attitude led him to quickly join the force against Santa.

As Sewaddle is ready to stop anyone who gets in his way, you are a roleblocker. Every night you may choose one player to roleblock, rendering any potential night actions they may have useless for that phase. They will not be informed when roleblocked.

You are allied with The Nice. You win when all of The Naughty are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!​
Dark Chocolate was killed. She was Sewaddle, allied with The Nice.
It is now Day 5. You may now vote. This phase will end on December 20 at 10:00 PM (GMT+1).

Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Day 5 - Struggling Bug ~ 18/12/2013

...Okay then. Sorry about that, Dark Chocolate. :/

Why do they have to be so cute :/

So DC was telling the truth about her claim. It was curse really, a claim like that, true or not will always attract suspician. I don't understand why the mafia choose to kill her though, she was a good distraction, at least until her claim was proven. At any rate, assuming i've been told the truth about people's roles, there is only a handful left who could be scum, gonna vote for someone who I know nothing about and has been very inactive throughout the whole game.

Vote: Pokemaster97

I actually know everyone's roles at this point and judging by them, the most useful ability to mafia right now would be Squall Leonharts, and due to her being quiet its hard to have any in thread reads so...

VOTE: Squall Leonhart

After talking in private with Mido...

Unvote: Pokemaster97

Vote: Squall Leonhart

It’s not like I haven’t spoken at all; I know it’s hard to judge someone when they’ve made few posts, but at least I have made posts, so there should be something to analyze.

As for my ability, there’s nothing I can really say about it. Since I don’t know anyone else’s ability, I can’t say which of those sounds fake to me either (I’m not trying to get claims, I’m just stating a fact), so again, that’s not something I can defend myself with either. But let me say, if I was mafia, I would come up with something I could pretend to prove.

Anyway, I’m going to

Vote: Neon Borealis

I’m just going to bring back what I said a couple phases ago to show the reason for my vote.

So I've looked back at harryheart and Insert Name Here's posts, and maybe they've given some hints to who their scumbuddies are?

(sorry in advance if any of these people are cleared, and I just missed that or something)

harryheart said:
I'm also unsure about your argument against Froakie. That's me simply misunderstanding what you've written because I don't see how his posts correlate with your points???

Although this one probably doesn't mean anything, here harryheart is seemingly defending(?) Froakie for lack of better word.

Insert Name Here said:
What was Neon supposed to answer? It's not Neon's job to come up with a reason for not lynching him on D1. He has no defense. It's Gliscor's job to justify his vote.

VOTE: GliscorMan for the time being.

Insert Name Here was definitely defending Neon Borealis, for some reason. And after GliscorMan had voted Neon Borealis, Insert Name Here voted GliscorMan, which seems odd to me.

Last edited:

Why do they have to be so cute :/

So DC was telling the truth about her claim. It was curse really, a claim like that, true or not will always attract suspician. I don't understand why the mafia choose to kill her though, she was a good distraction, at least until her claim was proven. At any rate, assuming i've been told the truth about people's roles, there is only a handful left who could be scum, gonna vote for someone who I know nothing about and has been very inactive throughout the whole game.

I know I've been a bit inactive lately (semester break starts tomorrow though :D), but I have been passing the info I know to trusted players outside the thread.

mmm... very well I shall trust Mido.

Vote: Squall Leonhart

Okay well, in a last ditch effort let me just say one or two more things. There are few circumstances (if any) where someone apart of the mafia would claim something they could not prove in some way. They want to be able to blend in, make their claim not suspicious and/or something not beneficial to mafia. Not to mention they would claim something that could "clear" them in some way.

Since it's been a well known fact there is a godfather, I would have claimed something like the points I mentioned above. I know my words won't prove anything, but considering there's no actual evidence against me, no arguments I can counter, words are all I can really offer at this point, so.

tumblr_my4hiehZYL1s5bm3fo1_400.png

"Lets make this the final day of this war!" said one of the nice. "Yeah!" yelled everyone. They saw one Pokemon, and decided to attack it, thinking it was the mystery Pokemon Delibird told them about. It was the end for the poor Pokemon, having to face the injuries to come after the attack...

124.gif

yOU HAVE GOT HER YES IT'S JYNX THE LAST NAUGHTY GIRL WHO TRICKED EVERYBODEY

SHE WAS ALL IED WITH THE NAUGTY CONGRATS YOU NICE pOKEMON YOU WIN!!!! ! ! ! H A VE A HAPPY MERR Y CH RISTAM AS E VER Y ONE ! !! ! @! @ NOW LETS P ARTY !@!@ @!@! @ @ WO Owo OW owo OWOo O Wo oO WO O

H Hh ehH ell l YEh h hH eAHHAEHAHEHAEHAH HEHA HEHAH

i c AN N OT BE LIEVE I T I T' S FINALLY OVER AND CHRIST MAAS IS JUST 5 DAYS A W AYYAY Y c ON GRAT SUALT IONS EVER YONE YOU WIN ! ! ! YOU WIN ! ! ! I CAN NOT BE HAPPIER ! ! !! ! CHRIS T MAS IS COMING ! ! ! @! cHRI STMAS IS CUMI1N1N1G!!
no body was actually lynched in the end lol

It is now Night 5. This phase will end at 10PM GMT+1 21/12/2013.

3) @Midorikawa;
4) @Pokemaster97;
5) @Zima;
7) @CrackFox;
8) @Flonne;
10) @Squall Leonhart;
12) @Neon Borealis;
14) @WiiWill;
18) @Flaze;

Ok, wat. 0_0.
I really wasn't expecting that.