• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Crossovers!!!!

Link Snivy

Reaction score
If you could see any type of crossover Pokemon ever what would it be, it can be from a comic book to a TV show to a reality series to a movie, anything at all, ANYTHING. the possibilities are endless! mine would be Pokemon and the Teen Titans. top that!

(P.S. is this the right place to put this thread?)

Pokemon and Shin Megami Tensei's Persona, maybe? I just thought it would be interesting to have Pokemon in a high school enviroment and a dark story. There would be some pop songs throughout the game (some, not a lot). My thought isn't too abstract for a Pokemon crossover.

I don't know how it would work, but Kid Icarus and Pokemon, plus Star Wars. Three in one. Three of my favorite franchises.

I hope no one has mentioned it. But what about a crossover with Pokemon, Digimon, and Megaman. One reason why is because I think Blaziken, Meramon, and Buckfire should fight or at least help each other.

Pokemon and Digimon should NEVER be a crossover. It would be too confusing for both fan bases under a certain age. Some Pokemon fans under 10 or so might think some Digimon are Pokemon and some Digimon fans (if there are any) might think some Pokemon are Digimon.
And for the Star Wars and Pokemon crossover, do you want Pokemon set in a futuristic enviroment? I am just asking.

I didn't think about that confusing part. But the Pokemon in a futuristic environment is cool. There could be new pokemon in that environment. That would be cool.
Would you want Pokemon to crossover with Megaman?

Either a Pokemon Cross-over between Pokemon and Fullmetal alchemist (this would be epic!) Or a Hetalia Axis Powers cross-over with Pokemon (<Is my definition of Heaven!)

I forgot to say but as my name would suggest i would also really want a Pokemon Plus The legend of Zelda. The only thing that would top that would be Teen Titans +Pokemon+Zelda!

I was just reminded of my Pokemon game idea that I thought of after watching my favorite animated movie, Treasure Planet. Being a blend of colonial times and futuristic space, I thought it would be interesting that one version had a colonial theme and the other version had a futuristic theme. Those who prefer the nostalgic of old fashioned gameplay would play the colonial one, while those who prefer a new style of gameplay would play the futuristic one.

@Maple Man; That's just like in pokemon black and white. One Opelucid city was new and the other was old. (But your idea is still good)
I did think of this: Pokemon and Choatic crossover.

I like the idea of Pokemon X Star Wars. Although it's the games, Pokemon X Nobunaga's Ambition had been pretty much a success - and it shows how pokemon can fit in with old ancient backgrounds. Then wynaut the future?

Pokémon + Dragon Ball universe

Pokémon + Homestuck

Pokémon + Naruto

Pokémon + Total Drama

Pokémon + Sailor Moon

Pokémon + Trauma Center

Pokémon + Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pokémon + DC or Marvel Universe

Pokémon + Big Brother

Pokémon + D. Gray-Man

Pokémon + Soul Eater

Pokémon + Halo

Pokémon + Ghostbusters

Pokémon + Bioshock or System Shock or Portal or Gears of War or Call of Duty or Silent Hill or Elder Scrolls or Resident Evil or Metal Gear or Half-Life or Fallout or Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or World of Warcraft or Starcraft or Team Fortress 2

Phew...

Sure Opelucid City has visual differences between the different versions, but that is just a city. I was talking about the whole game.

Pokemon + Super Mario Bros.: Bowser is stealing Pokemon to create an army to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, and it's up to the Mario Bros. to stop him with their own Pokemon.

Pokemon + Mega Man: Dr. Wily has sent out his robot masters to send in total destruction with their Pokemon, and now Mega Man and his Mew must thwart his plans.

Pokemon + Street Fighter: The world warriors and some of the toughest Pokemon duke out.

Pokemon X:
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Dragonball not Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Young Justice
Teen Titans
Star Wars
Adventure Time HELL YH
Regular Show behold Staraptor and Zigzagoon
Spongebob
Transformers
Megaman

Pokemon x City of Heroes/Villains
Pokemon x Guild Wars
Pokemon x Galactic Civilizations 2
Pokemon x Civilization 5
Pokemon x The Sims
Pokemon x Age of Empires
Pokemon x Mass Effect
Pokemon x Final Fantasy
Pokemon x Ben10
Pokemon x Generator Rex

Pokémon + Cyber Troopers Virtual On Marz (imagine how Pokémon can dress up as Virtuaroids... I had ever dreamt of...)
Pokémon + Super Robo Taisen (WTF??? Blast away those robots with Genesect???)
Pokémon + Mario Kart + Ridge Racer (taking Pikachu-tuned car and race those rivals with a blast!!! Including Mario Kart cars...)
Pokémon + Ace Combat (Pokémon as pilots, imagine how they are...)
Pokémon + Kamen Rider + Ultramen + Naruto + One Piece + Dragon Ball + Gundam + Mario Brothers + Samus Aran + Legend of Zelda + Tekken (instead of fighters with partner Pokémon, why not take Lucario, Zangoose, Blaziken, Emboar or Throh to fight rivals such as Naruto, Zaku, Luffy, Kamen Rider Decade, Samus Aran or Link???)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom