• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I was wondering, who do you all think on Ash's team is gonna evolve first? It's obvious that somebody will evolve.

My guess is either miju or mamepato since miju is used most frequently and if I'm correct, the evolved form of mamepato is in the opening near the end.

I'd say Mamepato is first. I think Mijumaru is not going to evolve for a while, the writers probably want to continue that confident, cowardly attitude with him right now as a gag.

Didn't Torterra use Earthquake against Paul's Drapion? Unless that was another Ground based move. And I assume you mean the episode where Whiscash uses Earthquake that correlated with the Tsunami?

Ash's Torterra doesn't know Earthquake. It does, however, know Rock Climb.

which is just a cheap way of getting over not being able to use the move

Ensky+Pokemon+Keshipoke+BW+1.jpg

anyone who doubts Meguroco and those sketches being fake (if there is anyone) should take a look at this

I've been wondering, around what time do you think Iris' Kibago might evolve in the anime?

Well, Iris' Kibago did show that it wants to evolve during that dream in the Munna/Musharna episode. Due to this, I think there is a high chance of it evolving at least once during the series.

But what about the Doryzuu that was shown during next weeks ad? I think it is going to play some important role in her past

probably never I assume

but if I had to guess

maybe near the end of the series

and if Iris appears again in the story it may be an Ononokus at the time

Why never? Unlike the others, it actually really wants to evolve.

I mean, what point do you think they'd logically do it, I mean.

Am I the only one who remembered Charizard when saw Doryuzu ??
Based upon what?

I feel like Mijumaru gets a hell of a lot of use, so it wouldn't be terribly unlikely for it to evolve the earliest of at least the starters. End the water types not evolving thing once and for all. Plus it's final form's hella baller.

Based upon what?
Well if you see the preview more "focus" you'll see Iris with a pokeball in her hand and somehow scared...and she's talking with Satoshi and he's saying "haiaku" about using her pokemon
(and sorry about my English)

Munna is up in the air at the moment. Nothing says its owned by a trainer (Dent or Iris notably) nor it being simply a random wild Pokemon.

Since there aren't a lot of choices, chalking Munna to Dent. Only because Ash and Iris already have quite a lot of Pokes and Dent doesn't have anything other than Yanappu.

And if not, it's probably there to advertise the dream world. :p

There is a Zorua on the calendar but it's like Munna, he is on it to look pretty :

12834625630078.jpg

Since there aren't a lot of choices, chalking Munna to Dent. Only because Ash and Iris already have quite a lot of Pokes and Dent doesn't have anything other than Yanappu.
But neither did Brock in the Sinnoh arc. Three of them and it was enough.

Oh boy, something tells me this is going to be like that time when god knows how many people thought Ash was going to catch a Riolu back in the DP arc.

I'm personally hoping that Zorua doesn't belong to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom