• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases.

Since Iris is Champion in BW2 the dragonite prediction is probably going to come to pass :(
But What if Iris Catch that Hydreigon instate !
She has a Hydreigon in Game , So she should catch a Deino or Hydreigon !

As usual my Kishore comes with the heat. Only thing is they had a perfect opportunity to give her a Deino awhile back but didn't take it. Ya boy THE BASEDGOD doesn't think Iris will catch a fully evolved poke.

The square root of a kilo is me. - Lil B

Last edited by a moderator:

Since Iris is Champion in BW2 the dragonite prediction is probably going to come to pass :(
But What if Iris Catch that Hydreigon instate !
She has a Hydreigon in Game , So she should catch a Deino or Hydreigon !

Then tell me, where is Cilan's Lillipup?

I would love if Iris actually CAUGHT A POKÉMON, but after Deino and Vanilluxe... Yea, I'm ready to get disappointed.

I constantly wonder if maybe Cilan has a Lillipup back home.

So how long do you folks think Meloetta will follow Ash and company before she actually joins Ash's pokemon. Could this finally mean the "no legendary capture curse" for Ash will be broken?

So how long do you folks think Meloetta will follow Ash and company before she actually joins Ash's pokemon. Could this finally mean the "no legendary capture curse" for Ash will be broken?

I don't know if that will happen, mostly due to the fact Ash is more courteous on several Pokemon, and will only help them instead of capturing them. I used to think that the anime would never show legendaries actually being owned by people, but then I saw Tobias with Darkrai and Latios and a Nurse Joy with Latias.

I don't know if that will happen, mostly due to the fact Ash is more courteous on several Pokemon, and will only help them instead of capturing them. I used to think that the anime would never show legendaries actually being owned by people, but then I saw Tobias with Darkrai and Latios and a Nurse Joy with Latias.

But i think this is the first legendary which follows him over several episodes. Sure it can be a BW2 promo, but then again it mirrors previous captures after following several episodes.

If Lucario gain a evolution in Genration 6 then I want Ash catch a riolu and evolve it into Lucarion in season 2 and then take it with him in the next region where it evolve into 6th Generation pokemon !

If this happens I will never even look at Pokemon again, ever.

If Lucario gain a evolution in Genration 6 then I want Ash catch a riolu and evolve it into Lucarion in season 2 and then take it with him in the next region where it evolve into 6th Generation pokemon !

If this happens I will never even look at Pokemon again, ever.
What do you mean ?
Are you saying that-
-You won't watch Pokemon anymore if Ash catch's a Lucario
Or
-You wont need Ash to catch any more pokemon if he catch's a Lucario !
I used to feel the same way about Garchomp !
I use to think I won't wish Ash to catch anymore pokemon if he catch's a Garchomp ! Well , He did caught a Gible !
But I Still want Ash to catch a giant humonoid Pokemon Like Golurk, A Dragon or Dragon like Pokemon Who can carry Ash & His Friend to the Sky like Salamence And A Big Catlike Pokemon for Ash to Ride on like Arcanine !
Anyway ,
Chances are , all 2nd evolutionary stage Pokemon might gain a 3rd evolutionary Stage on 1st Evolutionary Stage in Generation VI !
Not Just Lucario !

Guys , Since Iris's Axew learn Giga impact , I thing Ash's Scraggy will learn ''Head Smash'' next !
I think Krokorok will evolve in a episode where it loses its Sunglasses!
And Just to sure , We are allowed to Discuss new move here right !

Discussing moves here is fine.

I'm not so sure that Scraggy will evolve now. Considering how Axew looks like it's going to stay as an Axew, the rivalry would end if Scraggy evolved. I think that Palpitoad and Krokorok will still evolve though

Guys , Since Iris's Axew learn Giga impact , I thing Ash's Scraggy will learn ''Head Smash'' next !
I think Krokorok will evolve in a episode where it loses its Sunglasses!
And Just to sure , We are allowed to Discuss new move here right !

Head Smash would be good, though they seem to have drifted away from Scraggy for a bit after the Donimite, Durant episode and gym battle. I wonder how Focus Blast will come along.

@Hurricane Kishore; I mean if Lucario ever evolves, it's already powerful enough and awesome enough, I would just never look at anything Pokemon again if they made it evolve.

I still don't see Iris catching Dragonite, I really don't. It'll surely help her coming a step closer towards connecting with Dragons for the sake of her goal, but she'll probably not catch it. I'd be so mad at the writers if they repeated the same horrible thing that happened when Dawn caught Togekiss, they just can't do it with Iris.

If anyone will catch it I'm sure Cynthia will be the one to do it, and that I would be perfectly fine with.

I would love if Iris actually CAUGHT A POKÉMON, but after Deino and Vanilluxe... Yea, I'm ready to get disappointed.

I want Iris to catch stuff too, but that Vanilluxe belonged to Georgia/Langley, so Iris catching it wasn't going to happen.

I want Iris to catch stuff too, but that Vanilluxe belonged to Georgia/Langley, so Iris catching it wasn't going to happen.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying that, after the writers made Iris interact so much with that Vanilluxe, to the point where it seemed like she would catch it... Yea. That was a big letdown.

I'm glad Krokorok is evolving, I was beginning to worry that it wouldn't. I hope there's some kind of connection between his evolution, and his sunglasses issue.

Cilan & Iris Should catch one pokemon they have in the in the game!
Is Axew gonna follow Iris around even when it fully evolves ? He should start experiencing living inside a Pokemon !
Because A Haxrous following Iris everywhere she goes is not cool !
It's cool for a Small pokemon but not for wild Pokemon !

I'm calling for Ash's Krookodile to learn Outrage, so we'll see the move more often.

And I think Krookodile is the "6th Party Member", after Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy, due to him being focused on more than Unfezant, Leavanny, Boldore and Palpitoad combined.

Also, Ash is getting a Magnemite. Calling it over Onix/Steelix.

If Ash were to get a Ghost type pokemon , Which Ghost you people want for Ash ?
I want a but Humanoid Ghost type but not something Robotic Golurk !
I want wanna Ghost type that half Humanoid appearance and half Ghostly Appearance
Like Dusknoir !
If their ever a giant Rabbit shape ghost pokemon like B-Rabbit from "'Pandora Heart'' in Generation VI then thats The Ghost Pokemon I want for Ash !

Back
Top Bottom