• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That second part isn't that much of a joke post indeed. I'll have to see what Jsach has to say on it.

Like I said, Mix between joke and conversation Starter. That part is the conversation starter.

Something which upon second readthrough I found kind of odd.

I think Jsach felt suspicious of HD & Mido because they voted without sufficient reason whereas they were actually trying to start communication within the thread.

Jsach has just expressed their suspicion, doesn't really seem scummy to me.

On the other hand, I am not very comfortable with Jdthebud's vote and reasoning. The tone of their post seems like they know it's a mislynch and are yet pushing for it.

Vote: jdthebud

Your vote on JD was because you didn't like their vote or reasoning for his vote on Jsach, then you also later say that his reasoning is just a replica of Mido's. I posted my thoughts on the matter which also ended up being a replica of Mido's, though I did not vote. Why did you vote jd for having the same thoughts as Mido but yet did not mention that I also "sheeped" Mido's thoughts in my post?

Also I still don't understand the vote(s) on Sword Master. He asked JD for his thoughts before voting him and JD did not display them thoroughly, so Sword Master proceeded to vote him. Seems like a logical order to me.

All Raid Pokémon are guaranteed to show up as Enemy, but not all members of Professor Willow's Team are guaranteed to show up as Ally.

In Elementar's role PM. Does this mean that there is a miller, or possibly more than one miller in this game? What does everyone make of this?

Someone PLEASE tell me why Sword Master is scummy. I read back through his interactions with jdthebud and they feel like Town/Town to me. The only thing I can see that really pushes him towards the scum route is that he messed up in his counting of the votes with regards to the whole tying vote/pushing them ahead to be lynched thing. But even so that seems like a simple mistake that anyone could have made, I know I've made it before.

Like I said, Mix between joke and conversation Starter. That part is the conversation starter.
I don't see how this is your way of starting a conversation. That line doesn't feel natural enough to do it

@Midorikawa @JohnnyEtz why do you vote SM?

I just don't feel right about Jsach now, I get that the first part was meant as a joke. The second part, which I kind of skipped over last time since it started of as a joke (at least I think that's why I did that), doesn't look like a joke to me and certainly wouldn't be something to try to start a conversation with. Sure if gives a thought of possible scum buddies, but its only based on jokes. No clear evidence that is just randomly shouted out. My thought on this is to try to get attention to the 2 PP and maybe be able to start a mislynch.

Vote: Jsach

In Elementar's role PM. Does this mean that there is a miller, or possibly more than one miller in this game? What does everyone make of this?
Seeing one of those team leaders pretty mch confirms the other 2 to be there as well. I think the ally cop results as an ally on the other 2 and the professor himself, given as he is in the teamname.

Your vote on JD was because you didn't like their vote or reasoning for his vote on Jsach, then you also later say that his reasoning is just a replica of Mido's. I posted my thoughts on the matter which also ended up being a replica of Mido's, though I did not vote. Why did you vote jd for having the same thoughts as Mido but yet did not mention that I also "sheeped" Mido's thoughts in my post?

Yes I felt Jd were just twisting words and using different terms to basically repeat what had already been said.

As for you, if you are referring to this post

Jsach seems to be jumping the gun a bit. It's way to early to think about scumbuddies. I think Sword Master's post is really thought out, if he keeps posting like that he'll lean town in my eyes.

I don't find this as sheeping. You just state what's on your mind and move on to other topics whereas jd was insistent on the same topic and even voted in reference to that.

As for Swordmaster, I don't find his posts scummy at all. In fact, I am getting a good town vibe from them. They are really active in generating discussion and are working on their suspicions in a correct and logical manner.

I just don't feel right about Jsach now, I get that the first part was meant as a joke. The second part, which I kind of skipped over last time since it started of as a joke (at least I think that's why I did that), doesn't look like a joke to me and certainly wouldn't be something to try to start a conversation with. Sure if gives a thought of possible scum buddies, but its only based on jokes. No clear evidence that is just randomly shouted out. My thought on this is to try to get attention to the 2 PP and maybe be able to start a mislynch.

Can you clarify what you mean by "the first part" and "the second part" of Jsach's post(s)? I think I agree with you, but I want to make sure I do.

I also have a bad gut feeling about Mido. Something about the Elementar NK after their interactions in the night and her unnatural pressure on SM when I believe he's been playing logically and thoughtfully doesn't add up to me.

I'm pretty lost in this game. There's so little content I can't think of anything solid on anyone.

At the same time if Sword Master is scum, Jsach might be scum as well due to the way Sword Master has been acting with regards to him; it's weird because he seems to be defending Jsach without really interacting with them, same is true for Borgy.

Could you expand on this further? I have defended others without interacting with them, would I need to as Town?

I also have a bad gut feeling about Mido. Something about the Elementar NK after their interactions in the night and her unnatural pressure on SM when I believe he's been playing logically and thoughtfully doesn't add up to me.

I have a bad gut feeling too... There's just something strange in Midorikawa's behavior this game but I can't pinpoint what. Maybe in how she expresses her reasoning? Do you have anything else? I don't like voting based on some gut feeling Day 2 but there's so little content...

Could you expand on this further? I have defended others without interacting with them, would I need to as Town?

Like Sword Master essentially townclearing Jsach based on his paranoia, calling him noob town, etc. Just seems a bit off. Just like he's kinda saying "oh by the way, Jsach is town, and I'm going to go vote for jdthebud now...but don't worry, Jsach is still town." do you get what I mean? But at the same time I believe, like I've said, that Sword Master's actions have been logical in terms of approach.

I have a bad gut feeling too... There's just something strange in Midorikawa's behavior this game but I can't pinpoint what. Maybe in how she expresses her reasoning? Do you have anything else? I don't like voting based on some gut feeling Day 2 but there's so little content...

Hm can I ask you this? If you believe her reasoning is part of the reason she's been acting weird then why did you choose to agree with that reasoning and vote alongside her on D1?

Also I'm not sure about Johnny either. He's been staying kind of lowkey and voted for Elementar (who we know to be town) because "his JD vote was weakest" yet I feel that Pika's was weaker.

Like Sword Master essentially townclearing Jsach based on his paranoia, calling him noob town, etc. Just seems a bit off. Just like he's kinda saying "oh by the way, Jsach is town, and I'm going to go vote for jdthebud now...but don't worry, Jsach is still town." do you get what I mean? But at the same time I believe, like I've said, that Sword Master's actions have been logical in terms of approach.

All right, I see your point. I don't recall getting such an impression, though. Actually, you're defending Sword Master quite a bit but not offering any actual alternative. The best defense is an offense.

Hm can I ask you this? If you believe her reasoning is part of the reason she's been acting weird then why did you choose to agree with that reasoning and vote alongside her on D1?

Also I'm not sure about Johnny either. He's been staying kind of lowkey and voted for Elementar (who we know to be town) because "his JD vote was weakest" yet I feel that Pika's was weaker.

I said it could somehow be how she expresses the reasoning, not the reasoning itself. I'm not sure where the gut feeling is coming from. More people need to post, and rereading the thread again I think Sword Master is scummy enough to vote for at this point with how he was trying to push thatdthebud was scum on something... not really that scummy.

VOTE: Sword Master

That's three votes with eight votes still not posted.

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Sword Master III (Midorikawa, JohnnyEtz, HumanDawn)
Jsach I (DarthWolf)

Phase ends in 25 hours + 14 minutes unless HYPER-MAJORITY (8 of 11 players alive) occurs.

Okay, I've read the thread a few times...still not so sure on who to vote for though.
Can you clarify what you mean by "the first part" and "the second part" of Jsach's post(s)? I think I agree with you, but I want to make sure I do.
I'd also like Darth to clarify, but the way I interpreted it was that this
Mido & HD possibly scum buddies?
was the first part and this
Pushing too much to a lynch with zero proof other than someone typing nothing but confirmed. I did it as well, but that's generally how I play, silent and fast. I won't vote right away but just putting in my two cents.
was the second part.
@Jsach - (is this how mentions work?) if we're supposed to interpret all of that as a joke, then you haven't shared your opinion on any players yet since the game's started. What are your thoughts as of now?

I'm not entirely sold on the Sword Master case yet either. I went through his posts and this was the one really weird thing I found:
the votes were tied, you votes Jsach so he could be lynched, which is very scummy. Also please explain the 'strange reasoning' in my post or was it an attempt to dodge my question.
You still haven't given my your reads.
which was just plain wrong at the time. But if Sword Master was under that mistaken impression for some reason, I think some of his aggressiveness in pushing jd was justified. He hasn't posted in a while either, so I'd like to hear from him too.

@Jsach - (is this how mentions work?) if we're supposed to interpret all of that as a joke, then you haven't shared your opinion on any players yet since the game's started. What are your thoughts as of now?

First, You are correct on what's the first part and what is the second.
Second, My take on the Sword Master thing, I'm thinking he's scum but I maaaaay be wrong. I've seen enough evidence about him, and I think that it's enough for a vote. VOTE: Sword Master.

Now let me vote pplz for no reason lol jk
I have been seeing a lot of suspicion on whether or not Sword Master is scum or not. I'll try to find evidence for or against this claim by looking at the past posts he made
Your response hasn't given me much hope that you are town, and you dodging questions with half baked responses doesn't help your case.
Hmm. This convinces me that he is not scum. But not quite. So for now...
FoS: Sword Master

Sure thing.

First part
Mido & HD possibly scum buddies?

Second part
Pushing too much to a lynch with zero proof other than someone typing nothing but confirmed. I did it as well, but that's generally how I play, silent and fast. I won't vote right away but just putting in my two cents.

Do you think this is enough of a reasoning to vote for SM? You seemed to be unsure earlier as to why people started voting SM.

VOTE: Sword Master
I might have missed it, but what is your reasoning for voting him?

Second, My take on the Sword Master thing, I'm thinking he's scum but I maaaaay be wrong. I've seen enough evidence about him, and I think that it's enough for a vote. VOTE: Sword Master.
I don't like the way this is said. It looks to like: I might join in on the SM vote, I am not sure about this but I'll just follow the others. They seem to have good evidence. (lacking his own reasoning)
@Jsach I don't mind your SM vote, but I would like to see an argument of your own on this.

@Sword Master you seem to have some votes on you now. Any defence?

I kinda forgot about this, could someone sum up what's currently happening? I'll read back soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom