• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 1 more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups closed

To those it may concern,

I, Anthony Von Hertzon, have asked Samwin for permission to create another character, one who wont fall into the line of becoming a private detective and will offer a new outlook on the story. My request, was accepted, and this post shall contain my sign up for the character.

Sincerely,
Anthony Von Hertzon

I dont know why I felt the need to do that, but I did, so here's the sign up.

Name of Character: Tatiana

Hometown: Chocovine Town

Pokemon team, (up to 3)=

Delcatty
Jynx
Gardevoir

Appearance:

She has shoulder length, curly, auburn, hair which usually has red, purple, or green bows in it. Her face is adorned with make-up. Heavy eyeliner, false lashes, lipstick, blush, the works, to the point where she looks almost clownish. Her clothes have a certain eccentricity to them. Her tops are sparkled and are usually fall colors, save the occasional blue and purple. She wears many layered skirts and has a myriad of different foot apparel, 379 pairs she claims. She has 143 purses, all hand chosen with love.

History:

Tatiana is the rich heiress to a multi-billion dollar company her Grandfather started in the early 1930s. However, owning her family's company has never appealed to her. Fashion and Pokemon were her two great loves, thus, she was drawn naturally to Pokemon contests and Pokemon Fashion. These two loves brought her great success and she has won three Grand Festivals since starting contests at the age of 15. She currently is traveling Sinnoh participating in the many Pokemon contests.

Her journeys have taken her far from home, and she hasn't spoken to her parents in 2 years. When she did last make contact, her parents were not happy with what she was doing. Despite her success, they wanted her to run the business, thus she hasn't spoken to them. Her current contest endeavors will get her all wrapped up in the murder mystery.

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more

accepted, now due to my chosen killer and 2 others quitting, I am temporarily reopening the signup thread. (2 slots open for private detective, 1 is open for other character

Re: Pokemon: Mysteries and Murder at the three lakes, signups re opened, (need 3 more

Name of Character: Transform

Hometown: ???

Pokemon team, (up to 3)= NONE

Time served working as a private detective: 5 Years in Johto, 3 in Sinnoh, retired but rejoined for this case.

Appearance: Purple. He's a Ditto.

History: Transform used to work for Detective Gumshoe, pal, before retiring so he could spend more time with his friends. He keeps getting caught up in murder cases, and has died over 5 times. After being caught by Lucario Aura, he was stolen by Detective Atmey. He escaped from the Poké Ball and hopes to live a better life. Now he's investigating ANOTHER case.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(RPGs Referenced:

The Court Of Law (by me, Cases One and Two)
Flame's A Different Kind of Murder (all) )

Games Refernced

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokémon

Am I in?

that is excellent dude!, you are totally in :D

Can Rose be an official private detective now? Also, if you dont mind saying, who quit?

as am I, come on guys!, still have slots open for taking

Damn it Samwin!
I'm gonna have nightmares...............

lol, well you wanna be a part of the nightmare? :D

Yes, join the RP, join it!

Name of Character:Flinch McEndrer

Hometown:An Island beyond the Isshu region

Pokemon team:Chatot, Kealeon and Hitmonchan

Time served working as a private detective:He's a newbie.

Appearance:Flinch wears a green flannel, black slacks, Brown boots, sunglasses, blue eyes, spiked blue and orange hair and a Sunhat.

History:Flinch's past not exactly known but he is rumored to be an ex-bounty hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom