• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 0: Sign Ups
  • Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
    Reaction score
    Pronouns
    1. He/Him
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia
    Pokemon_Mystery_Dungeon_World_Mafia.png

It’s night time and there’s a storm raging outside, there’s a peculiar atmosphere about this storm, as if the air around you is charged with some strange energy that you can’t define, something feels different. You slowly you drift off into a tranquil sleep and the sounds of wind, rain and thunder diminish out of existence. You feel as though you’ve been asleep for hours or has it been minutes, the concept of time feels like it has become a distant reality, then suddenly out of nowhere you hear a voice. The voice is faint to begin with, almost like a whisper but then the voice seems closer somehow then you realise there is a luminous ball of light right in front of you, the voice is coming from the light itself, it’s speaking with a soft and calming voice.

“Hello there, how are you?
    Who am I?
    I help to protect the world of Pokemon
    for the moment I’m unable to reveal my identity
    our world is in great danger
    dark forces are rising throughout our world
    if they succeed in their plot out world will fall into darkness

I sensed your presence and was drawn by your aura
    you appear to be pure of heart
    a truly good soul
    we need your help
    the dark forces have infiltrated our world and are hiding amongst us
    we need you to take the place of a Pokemon in our world
    we need you to find the darkness that hides amongst us
    I can’t reveal more right now
    they are close, I can sense them
    I sense their dark aura
    we must go our separate ways

In the world of Pokemon
    you will have great adventures
    and form great friendships
    but you will also face terrible dangers
    a world of dreams and adventures await
    good luck”

You feel like you’ve been asleep for ages, but that dream, it felt so real, but it was just a dream, right. You come round to find that you’re lying on a beach, you can feel the sand beneath you, a gentle breeze, smell the sea air and hear the waves crashing against the beach. Something is strange, It’s not just being here, not just how I got here, something is different. You look at your body and run over to the water’s edge and glimpse your reflection staring back at you in shock.

“Oh my gosh!
    I’ve been transformed into a Pokemon

I’m a…”

Opening Flavor Text and Banner by @Rainbow Cloud

Hey my fellow rescuers, explorers, students, and pretty much everyone that I haven't mentioned. This is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia hosted by myself and @Rainbow Cloud. Essentially, the theme of this game is based off the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon franchise. This game is a great way to introduce yourself to the War Room community if you never played a Mafia/Werewolf game before.

Essentially, the game will mainly feature the protagonists of each of the games who are most likely town aligned and antagonists who are most likely to be mafia aligned. There may be ITPs (independents) who may have different wincons from town and mafia.

I do hope that we don't have to cut roles in this game, but roles will be cut if necessary if we get less than 20 players. Hopefully this won't be the case.

Now the game rules. Please note the differences from my previous two games.

One! Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply!

Two! Day phases are 48 hours and night phases are 24 hours long unless otherwise stated. All votes and actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

Three! Don't shirk posting! Make one public post in the thread for each day phase you are active. If you do not make one public post per day, you may be subjected to penalty votes (as described below). In addition, you may be subbed out or modkilled for inactivity.

Four! No claiming what the hosts may have said to you in private. All other claims (roleclaiming, nameclaiming, fakeclaiming, etc) are allowed.

Five! If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).

Six! Use the following format to vote: Vote: Rainbow Cloud. To unvote, use the following format: Unvote: Pikochu or Unvote.

Seven! No loophole abuse at all! You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in . However, obvious loopholes abuse will be punished.

Eight! -YLO situations will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update.

Nine! Outside Communication (outside the thread) with other players is allowed. Please add/link the hosts to all outside communications. Our contact Discord, Skype and Bulbagarden usernames can be found in our profile info.

Ten! After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.

Eleven! Smiles go for miles! Have fun! If you have any questions about the game, your roleor anything game related, ask the hosts! We are more than happy to help!

Twelve! To post something you read the rules, post something PMD related when you sign up!

All players that are alive must make at least one in-thread post for each day phase. Failure to do so will result in the following penalties:

- First Inactivity: A mention and PM reminding you to post in-thread during the day phase.

- Second Inactivity: Same as the first inactivity warning plus .01 penalty vote for the next day phase. You may be subbed out instead.

- Subsequent Inactivity: Same as the second inactivity warning + 1 penalty vote/additional inactivity warning applied to the next day phase.

Penalty votes are only applied to the following day phase. You can still accumulate inactivity warnings but the votes do not apply if you meet the requirements.

If the hosts feels that an unfair advantage has been gained due to inactivity, the hosts reserves the right to take more serious actions up to and including modkills.

Note: Those who sub in will not receive the penalty votes for inactivity from the player that is subbed out. The penalty '"resets" to the second inactivity warning if applicable.

For those of you who are regular in my games, the main differences from my games so far are: OC contact is allowed, no hammers and inactivity penalty votes. Read the rules for more details.

While the hosts makes an effort make this game not entirely bastard, some players will consider some elements of this game to be bastard.

Players
    1. @Yours Truly >>> @Princess Luna >>> @Midorikawa Killed on Night 5, Wigglytuff, 3x Double Voter, 1x Mayor
    2. @DekuNut >>> @AussieEevee
    3. @Max1996 >>> @Great Glaceon Killed on Night 1, Pikachu, 1x Lightning Rod, 30% Staticizer
    4. @JH159753 Lynched on Day 5, Kyreum, 2x Strongman
    5. @Neon Borealis >>> @DarthWolf Killed Night 6, Espurr, Watcher
    6. @Midorikawa Lynched on Day 3, Alakazam, Town Tracker
    7. @Arata Kiyoshi Miku Lynched on Day 2, Diglett, Explorer's Name Cop
    8. @Drift Lynched on Day 2, Xatu, 3x Night Action Getter
    9. @Feenie >>> @Drift Lynched Day 4, Gengar, 2x Framer
    10. @CheffOfGames >>> @Weiss Schnee
    11. @Pika_pika42 Nightkilled on Night 7, Chatot, Second-in-command Mason
    12. @BorgyDudeMan >>> @Shadow Mismagius Nightkilled on Night 2, Magnezone, Alignment Cop
    13. @DarthWolf Nightkilled on Night 3, Eevee, Town evolving commuter
    14. @Elementar Lynched on Day 6, Darkrai, 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares
    15. @Lone_Garurumon Nightkilled on Night 2, Nuzleaf, Mafia Traitor
    16. @Flyhn
    17. @Lord Fawful Lynched on Day 8, Munna, 1x Monster House Starter
    18. @Scarlet Moon Nightkilled on Night 8, Gardevoir, Town Restless Spirit[/s]
    19. @SwordMaster♪ Nightkilled on Night 4, Hydreigon, Town Amnesiac
    20. @Zachie Won the game on Day 6, Victini, ITP Gift Giver with a V-Wheel

Subs
    1. @TheCapsFan
    2. @Kyriaki
    3. @CherubCookie

MOD:
    *slowly walks in here* @SoaringDylan

*takes SoaringDylan's water float*

Pikochu: Pikochu#5612
    Rainbow Cloud: Rainbow Cloud#1963
    SoaringDylan: SoaringDylan#0793

Last edited:
    Chapter 1: Arrival
  • Chapter 1: Arrival

After seeing their reflections in the seawater the pokemon each looked around to notice several other pokemon on the beach all reacting in a similar way, the pokemon all started asking questions of each other:

“Who are you?
    How did I get here>
    What are we doing here?
    Who am I?
    Wait a minute, we can talk?”

“I think I might be able to answer some of your questions”

The pokemon all looked around confused, that last voice didn’t come from any of them. Suddenly a brilliant light erupts in the middle of the beach causing the pokemon to scatter and watch in stunned silence.

“Don’t be afraid, I mean you no harm, you’re here because you answered our call.”

Within the dazzling aura of light there appears to be something, or someone, a pokemon maybe?
    But they look like a shadow or a silhouette, it’s impossible to tell their identity. But their voice, that voice sounds familiar, could it be, the one from the dream?

“You came to help save our world from the forces of darkness and you will soon recall the lives of the pokemon you became. There is a village on the hill above this cove; you will find everything you need to survive there, food and accommodation for all.”

“But not all of the pokemon in your group are good, the forces of darkness stand amongst you, you must discover their identities and defeat them in order to save our world”

The voice suddenly starts to become fainter and the light begins to fade

“I can’t stay, the forces of darkness are trying to prevent me from communicating with you, good luck”

The light disappears into nothingness, the pokemon all look around at each other suspiciously not knowing who to trust and decide to walk towards the village.

Hi Everyone :)

Role PM's will be going out shortly, please confirm in the thread when you are ready.
    OC is allowed in the game but remember to include the hosts and the mod on duty in all of your conversations.
    There are no hammers in place.

It is now Day 1 and you may begin voting upon confirmation.

Day 1 will end in 72 hours + 20 minutes (10/10/2017 12:00 PST/20:00 BST)

Chapter 2: Stalemate (No one was lynched!)
  • Chapter 2: Stalemate

Arriving in the village the pokemon were met with quite a surprise. There were houses for all of them and a plentiful supply of food and water, but the place was completely abandoned and had an eerie feel about it.

After settling into their new homes the pokemon decided to hold a town meeting to discuss their predicament. One of the pokemon stood up and decided to speak on behalf of the town; “Right, you all know why we’re here, we have a mission to complete”, “Hey who put you in charge?” shouted some of the other pokemon. “Someone’s got to be in charge, one of us has to take this seriously” the first pokemon said. “Who said we weren’t taking this seriously, I think you’re the evil doer here, we’re just trying to have fun” the group retorted back.

The situation quickly started to turn quite disruptive with accusations flying everywhere and a list of suspects being suggested by various groups within the town’s pokemon. However, despite some heated discussion, nightfall was soon upon them and no consensus had been reached. The first pokemon stood up and spoke again; “I don’t like this but it looks like we can’t agree, we won’t attack anyone today but the more we stall in our efforts to find the evil ones the stronger they become. Let’s all try to get some sleep tonight and hope things remain peaceful for now”

Day 1 Vote Totals:
    Great Glaceon - 3 (Lord Fawful, Weiss Schnee, DekuNut)
    Zachie- 1 (Neon Borealis)
    Shadow Mismagius - 1 (Zachie)
    DarthWolf - 1 (Arata Kiyoshi Miku)
    Midorikawa - 2 (Drift, Pika_pika42)
    Drift - 3 (Midorikawa, SwordMaster, Great Glaceon)

Votes tied, No one died.

It is now Night 1, this phase will end in 23 hours and 40 minutes on 11th October 2017 at 12:00 PST / 20:00 BST

Please submit your actions for the night.

Last edited:
    Chapter 3: Shocked (Day 2: Great Glaceon has been Nightkilled)

• Chapter 3: Shocking

Chapter 3: Shocked

Pikachu settled down for the night, it had been a stressful day, a day that they had only just survived. Things will be different tomorrow though they though, I’ll prove myself to them then they’ll trust me, having decided their next course of action Pikachu went to sleep. However the peace was all too brief as the door to Pikachu’s home came crashing in with explosive force. Pikachu woke up in a flash as a result of the noise, they could hear footsteps in the darkness, “Who’s there?”, “I’m ready, I’ll fight you!” Pikachu leapt of their bed and lunged at a shadowy figure in the darkness but the attacker was prepared and countered by sucker punching Pikachu out of the air causing them to collide with the wall at the end of the room before falling to the floor. Badly injured, Pikachu just about got up of the floor, the attacker was advancing towards them quickly now, ready to finish them. “No, no, no!” Pikachu yelled, “I won’t give up!” With every last ounce of remaining strength Pikachu unleashed a powerful Thunder attack “PI-KA-CHUUUUUUUUU!” The room was briefly lit by an illuminating flash followed by a devastating explosion causing the house to be torn apart. Seeing and hearing the explosion the pokemon rushed out of their homes in the direction of Pikachu’s destroyed house, an electrical charge could still be felt in the air. Barely moving Pikachu was lying on the floor amongst the rubble, “My plan, I, I, I, tried...” Pikachu fell silent and still. There was a look of horror on the faces of the town’s pokemon as one of them approached the now lifeless pokemon, a tear hanging from the corner of their eye, “You did well Pikachu, we’re sorry, you sleep now, sleep well” A bright light enveloped Pikachu’s body transforming them into light, the light then rose into the sky leaving this world.

Flavor Text by Rainbow Cloud

Dear Great Glaceon,

1464542964974.png

You are Pikachu, probably Pikochu's main choice of Pokemon. Number 25 on the global pokedex. You are also one of the Pokemon that the main player can be and a partner. You main ability is static, which is quite useful, especally in dire situations. Also, your main signature move is Discharge, which involves great teamwork from your team!

Because you are an electric type, you are 1x lightning rod. All players that used night actions that's directed towards others players will instead visit you and be directed to you. This includes night kills, doc protections, checks, etc.

In addition, all players that visit you during night phases will have a 30% chance of being voteless for the day phase and will not be able to perform their abilities or actions in the next day and night phase.

You are 1x lightning rod staticizer allied with the rescue teams, exploration teams, Paradise and expedition society, and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Great Glaceon has been Nightkilled! Great Glaceon was 1x Lightning Rod, 30% Staticizer allied with town.

It is now Day 2. Day phase ends on Friday, October 13th at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT. Countdown TImer

Submit all day actions by then!

Currently looking for subs.

@Feenie gets first inactivity warning. Please post in-thread if you can.

Last edited:
    Chapter 4: It's a Monster House! (Night 2: Arata Kiyoshi Miku and Drift have been lynched)

• Day 2 Final Votals
    Arata Kiyoshi Miku: 4 (Flyhn, SwordMaster♪, Drift, Pika_pika42)
    Drift: 3 (Midorikawa, Elementar, Arata Kiyoshi Miku, Lone_Garurumon, Lord Fawful)
    Dekunut: 1 (Dekunut)
    Shadow Mismagius: 1 (Shadow Mismagius)
    Scarlet Moon: 1 (Scarlet Moon)
    Weiss Schenee: 0 (Weiss Schenee)

Chapter 4: It's a Monster House!
    Chapter 4: Monster House

Upset after the loss of Pikachu during the night the town’s pokemon held another meeting the following day, the mood of the town particularly being that or vengeance or retribution towards the ones responsible. Arguments were going back and forth as to who the perpetrators were but the town’s suspicions seemed to mostly be focused on two pokemon in particular, Xatu and Diglett. At this point the meeting was interrupted by the arrival of a mysterious letter which appeared to have been dropped from the sky. One of the pokemon opened the letter and read its contents aloud:

“Hey there neighbours, I noticed the village was occupied again and thought I’d say hello. Hey why not visit my place in Malevolent Cave just North of here, it will be fun, I may even have some information that could help...”

The pokemon all looked around at each other until one of them spoke up.

“Sounds dangerous, do you think we can trust them, I thought we were the only pokemon in this area?”

A dark smile then spread across the face of the pokemon who were advocating the case against Xatu and Diglett.

“I know how we can investigate this, we should send those two” said one of them pointing towards Xatu and Diglett. “Better them than us, we can wait outside for their report”

“And if we refuse?” asked Xatu and Diglett.

“It wouldn’t be advisable” the group replied.

The towns pokemon made their way north to the Malevolent Cave, with the majority holding position at the entrance as planned, Xatu and Diglett were sent inside. There was a definite dark aura about this cave coupled with a deep sense of foreboding.

“Do you think we will be ok Mr Xatu?” asked Diglett.

“I’m not sure, I’m not sensing anything, it almost feels like my powers are being surpressed” repied Xatu.

Diglett looked back at Xatu hovering in the air just behing him, “I’m scared”

“I’m concerned too...” replied Xatu, “...but we must be brave and focus on the task at hand, we can’t allow our fears to get the better of us”

The cave opened out into an empty clearing but it was a dead end. The two pokemon looked around nervously.

“Um, Hello?”, “I guess there’s no one here” said Diglett.

“WAIT!” cried Xatu, “I sense, I sense... IT’S A TRAP!, RUN!”
    It was too late however, Twenty shady looking pokemon had suddenly dropped from the ceiling in the blink of an eye and had them completely surrounded.
    Hearing screams from deep inside the cave the towns pokemon decided to head in after them, they ran deep into the cave as fast as they could but by the time they made it to the clearing it was already over, the attackers having long since fled. Xatu and Diglett lied at the centre of the clearing completely still.

“Xatu, Diglett” the pokemon cried, but it was too late, they had already gone. As Xatu and Diglett were enveloped by the same light as Pikachu and ascended though the cave’s rock ceiling the town's pokemon knew they had made a terrible mistake.

Dear Arata Kiyoshi Miku,

26-pmdsky0222.png

You are Diglett from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer series. As part of Wigglytuff’s guild, you are part of the sentry team. You pretty much identify which Pokemon are coming into Wigglytuff’s guild by looking at the footprints of Pokemon from underground. However, you do sometimes fail to identify certain Pokemon.

Because you do sentry duty, you are name cop. Once per night, you can PM the hosts Whose foot print is [player]?!?. That player will return the name of the character of they are. However, you can only identify for certain which characters are from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer series. This will be returned in the form of It is [name]! It is [name]!. However, for results you’re not sure of, the player will return Maybe [name]! Maybe [name]!.

In short, you are Explorer’s Name Cop allied with the exploration teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Arata Kiyoshi Miku has been lynched! Arata Kiyoshi Miku is Explorer’s Name Cop allied town

Dear Drift,

PMD_Xatu.png

You are Xatu, a seer who resides atop the hill of the ancients. You spend all day staring into the sun without moving; it is said you can see the past and future and you know of all that is happening in the world. You were instrumental in helping to save the world when it was threatened by a falling star, using telepathy to warn the pokemon of the world about the starís approach and helping to create a teleport gem to send the world heroes to the sky to prevent this.

Due to your abilities as a seer, you are the 3x Night Action Getter. Three times per game during the night you can submit the action Night Action Getter. At the beginning of the following day phase you will be informed of all the actions that were used during the night but not who used them or who they used them on.

In short, you are 3x Night Action Getter allied with the Rescue Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Drift has been lynched! Drift is 3x Night Action Getter allied town

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on October 14th at 12:00PM (PDT) / 20:00 (BDT). Countdown Timer

Submit all night actions by the deadline!

Still looking for subs!
    @Arata Kiyoshi Miku @Drift willing to sub?

Last edited:
    Chapter 5: Darkness and Light (Day 3: Lone_Garurumon and Shadow Mismagius has been killed!)

• Day 3: Darkness and Light

Chapter 5: Darkness and Light

The towns pokemon returned to the village feeling rather down, they had lost another two of their friends and didn’t seem to be any closer to finding the evil ones. Tired from a difficult day the the pokemon returned to their homes for the night.

Officer Magnezone did not return home for the night however as there was still the matter of his nightly patrol for him to conduct. As the towns chief law enforcement officer it was his duty to patrol the village and protect its residents from danger. Magnezone hovered though the village occasionally illuminating the area in front of him using his electricity, he heard a noise which sounded like rustling in the bushes nearby, “Bzzt Bzzt, who goes there, show yourself”, but there was no answer. Suddenly Magnezone felt himself being drawn backwards by an unseen force, he tried to move forward but he couldn’t, the force that was pulling him was too strong. Magnezone was being drawn somewhere against his will but where was he being taken, suddenly he felt himself being drawn in the downwards direction, he looked down to his horror to see he was being drawn into a small pit that had been dug in the village, at the bottom of the pit was a powerful magnet with a coil of metal cables surrounding it. Before he knew it he was stuck to the magnet at the bottom of the pit and completely unable to move, “BZZT BZZT, HELP, I’M TRAPPED!” he shouted, but they things got worse as the pit began filling with sand, “BZZT, BZZT, HELP I’M BEING BURI...” Hearing a noise in the village the towns pokemon came out of the houses to investigate the commotion only to discover the shocking site of single magnet sticking out of the sand filled pit.

Meanwhile as Magnezone transformed into light and ascended into the night sky Mr Nuzleaf was in the kitchen of his home watching the events though the window. An evil grin spread across his face, “Everything is going according to plan, soon I’ll be able to join the others and destroy the rest of them once and for all” In a moment of triumph fullness he opened a bottle of berry juice and poured himself a rather generous serving into a glass. As he was about to take a sip however he heard a noise behind him, just as he was about to turn around to see what it was, he was struck with a fatal blow to the side of the head delivered with ruthless force and dropped immediately to the floor.

Dear Shadow Mismagius,

sky21.jpg

You are Magnezone, the primary sheriff officer in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer series. After the fugitive Pokemon are captured by the exploration teams, you arrest them and bring them to justice, whatever justice might be. You also maintain the list of wanted Pokemon that gets passed around.

Because you are the main sheriff of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series, you are an alignment cop. Once per night, you may PM the hosts Bzzzt Bzzzt [player]. The results will return the alignment of the selected player.

In short, you are alignment cop allied with the Exploration Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Shadow Mismagius has been nightkilled! Shadow Mismagius was alignment cop allied with town

The towns pokemon were still at the scene of Magnezone’s ambush when they heard the sound of a door slam coming from Mr Nuzleaf’s house, they quickly ran over to the house finding Mr Nuzleaf’s body on the kitchen floor with a broken glass near to his hand with some spilt berry juice running away from the debris. Shocked the pokemon looked at each other anticipating Nuzleaf’s transformation into light but it didn’t happen, instead an inky black substance oozed out of the ground and absorbed Nuzleaf before once again seeping back into the ground. The town gasped, Mr Nuzleaf was one of the evil ones, a traitor working for the Dark Alliance.

Dear Lone_Garurumon,

PMD_Nuzleaf.png

You are Mr Nuzleaf, the seemingly kindly resident of Serene Village who takes in the hero who has lost their memory. However behind this benevolent disguise you are a cunning and manipulative pawn in the plot to allow the Dark Matter to destroy the world. You gained the trust of both the heroes and the village but betrayed them when you tricked them into destroying the sealed spring that could revive the petrified pokemon. You then proceeded to petrify most of the pokemon in the world and root out all remaining resistance.

Due to your turncoat nature you are the Traitor. Until day three you will not know the identity of your teammates nor they yours making you almost appear as town. You will be immune to mafia night kills during this time but you will still show as being mafia if you are checked by a cop.

In short, you are Traitor allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon has been nightkilled! Lone_Garurumon was a traitor allied with mafia

Penalty warnings have been given to the following players: @Neon Borealis, @Princess Luna, @JH159753

Drift 2.0 will not receive penalty votes as per penalty vote policy.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Monday, October 16 at 12:00 PDT/20:00 BDT. Countdown Timer

Please submit all day actions by then

Last edited:
    Chapter 6: Off-track (Night 3: Mido has been lynched)

• Day 3, Final Votals
    Midorikawa: 2 (Pika_pika42, Drift)
    Weiss Schnee: 1 (SwordMaster♪)

Chapter 6: Off-Track

It had been a bittersweet night for the towns pokemon, one of the evil pokemon had finally been uncovered but they had also lost another of their friends. Today the town’s attention seemed to have been drawn towards Alakazam though, the perception being that their behaviour had been strange for days. Whispers were spreading amongst the town’s pokemon that he’d known about Mr Nuzleaf all this time and was in league with him. Nothing had been said to Alakazam at this point though as whilst the town suspected him, they also feared him, rumour having it that he was an extremely tough battler who could hold their own against even legendary pokemon. If they were going to take him down they needed to come up with a plan.

Alakazam knew something was up; the pokemon had been acting strangely toward him and has been whispering behind his back, he then noticed a small group of them leaving the village and heading towards one of the nearby mountains, he decided to follow them. He had been walking for several hours following the other pokemon from a distance until he saw them disappear up a steep slope. As Alakazam made his way up the slope he sensed something was wrong but it was too late, and explosion further up the mountain had caused a rock slide which was heading towards his location at great speed, Alakazam managed to dodge some of the rocks and shattered a few of the larger ones with his psychic attack but he took several hits and was half buried by the rubble. He was still alive though, as he tried to escape from the rubble the other pokemon appeared but instead of offering to help him they attacked; weakened by his injuries from being caught in the rock slide he was unable to put up much of a fight and was quickly overwhelmed. “Can’t you see what you’re doing” Alakazam said barely still conscious “You’re mistaken, I’m not you enemy, we can’t keep fighting each other...” As Alakazam fell silent, his body transformed into light and ascended into the sky.

Dear Midorikawa,

Team_ACT_Alakazam_Psychic_GRT.png

You are Alakazam, from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Rescue Team. You are perhaps the most famous member in Team ACT, a very well-respected rescue team that many teams aspire to be. You used your Psychic powers and knowledge to inform the residents of Pokemon square of certain events.

Because of your Psychic powers and that you seem to know everything, you are a tracker. For each night phase that you are alive, you may track a player by PMing the hosts Track: <player>. You will know which players that your target has visited but you will not know what actions have been performed by your target.

In short, you are a tracker allied with the rescue team and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Midorikawa has been lynched! Midorikawa was Alakazam, town tracker, allied with town

It is now Night 3. Phase ends on Tuesday, October 17 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT. Countdown timer

Please submit all night actions before the deadline.

@Midorikawa, interested in subbing?

Last edited:
    Chapter 7: Eeveelutionary Dead End (Day 4, Darthwolf 1.0 Nightkilled)

• Chapter 7: Eeveelutionary Dead End - Day 4

The towns pokemon called it a night after another difficult day, Alakazam was gone and things were looking bleak. Eevee didn’t head for bed when they arrive home though as they had an important decision to make. Eevee ran over to a locked treasure chest they had been keeping in the corner of the room. There was a set of instructions engraved on the chest “Two options but only one choice, this chest cannot be opened until the third day or night”. Eevee placed their paw upon the chest and it being the third night the chest reacted as suggested by the instructions, at first it glowed and there was the sound of a lock clicking as the lid of the chest popped open. Eevee looked into the chest and was surprised to find two ribbons, one displaying an emblem of the sun and the other the moon. Engraved on the inside of the chest’s lid were another set of instructions, “The power of Sun or Moon, Day or Night, choose wisely for evolutions delight”. Eevee sat for a moment pondering the instructions and their decision; “Should I evolve and which choice should I make, I don’t know?” It was a this point Eevee heard a knock on the door. Answering the door Eevee found there was nobody there but did notice a small rock on the floor anchoring down a piece of paper. Eevee picked up the paper to find it was a letter claiming to be the one who had left Eevee the chest, “Hello there, I see you are having trouble deciding how to use my gift, why not bring your ribbons to the nearby spring and I’ll show you the next step...” The letter cut off there, Eevee was cautious wondering if this could be a trap but given their knowledge of the chest and ribbons Eevee decided to take a chance.
    Eevee headed out towards the spring, considering the events of the previous nights things seemed eerily calm and peaceful. Arriving at the spring Eevee noticed a light shining on a clearing just in front of it, a voice from nowhere suddenly spoke. “If evolution is what you speak, take your ribbons and walk into the light” Eevee nervously walked into the light and spoke, “Which ribbon do I choose though?”, the voice responded but this time with a menacing tone “Neither is required for where you’re going” The light abruptly went out and before Eevee knew it they were surrounded by a group of shadowy pokemon who attacked without mercy. Badly injured Eevee collapsed to the ground, the attackers leaving them to their fate.
    The towns pokemon had noticed Eevee’s disappearance the following morning, a search was ordered but it wasn’t long before they received the news they were dreading. Arriving at the spring they discovered Eevee’s lifeless body still holding the two ribbons, Eevee transformed into light and ascended into the sky.

Dear DarthWolf

PMD_Eevee.png

You are Eevee one of the possible playable characters in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red & Blue Rescue Teams and Explorers of Sky. You’re a normal type pokemon that can evolve into one of eight different possible pokemon and types depending upon the situation. In this game however your choice of eeveelutions will be Espeon or Umbreon as they played an important role in researching the Magnagates and enabling the pokemon from the Paradise to reach the Great Glacier and combat the Bittercold.

As an Eevee one of your abilities is Run Away, therefore you are the Evolving 1x Commuter whilst in this form. From day 3 or night 3 onwards you can evolve into either Espeon or Umbreon by submitting the action Evolve to the hosts during the day or night phase, day for Espeon or night for Umbreon. Evolution will be instantaneous and you can use your new abilities immediately.

In short, you are Evolving 1x Commuter allied with the Rescue Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

PMD_Espeon.png

As Espeon is a psychic type pokemon you can sense the presence of danger, you are therefore the 2x Sensor. Twice per game during the night you may submit the action Sensor to be informed of how many mafia players were on the majority vote bandwagon during the previous day.

In short, you are 2x Sensor allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

PMD_Umbreon.png

As Umbreon is a nocturnal dark type pokemon you blend easily into the night allowing you follow others without being noticed, you are therefore the 2x Follower. Twice per game during the night you may submit the action Follow (Player) to follow that player during the night and be informed of the actions they used.

In short, you are 2x Follower allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DarthWolf has been killed! DarthWolf was Eevee, Evolving 1x Commuter, allied with town

It is now Day 4. Phase ends on Thursday, October 19 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT.

You may now begin voting.

@DarthWolf , interested in subbing?

Last edited:
    Chapter 8: Frame Over (Night 4: Drift 2.0 has been lynched)

• Chapter 8: Frame Over (Night 4)

The towns pokemon were visibly upset about the loss of Eevee but there was one pokemon who thought he could use the town’s grief and anger to destroy them further. Gengar called the town to attention and started to give a speech “Yes, yes saw it last night myself I did, shocking it was, these pokemon were wandering in the town during the night, heard them plotting I did. They said they would lure Eevee to the spring and get rid of them” the pokemon gasped in shock. “There’s more, not only were these pokemon plotting to get rid of our good friend Eevee, I also have reason to believe the ringleader of these pokemon is none other than the human who was the nefarious fiend from the Ninetales Legend, the selfish human who abandoned their pokemon partner who saved them from Ninetales curse” A second wave of shock went through the crown until one pokemon replied, “but isn’t the Ninetales Legend just that, a legend? “There’s more” Gengar replied “It was Alakazam and Xatu who first told me of the Ninetales curse and what happened to them, it’s also said that Ninetales foretold that the human from that legend would one day become a pokemon and when that happened our world would be faced by a great disaster, I would say our current situation could be classed as a disaster wouldn’t you say?”
    “Anyway, the pokemon I saw last night, the one from the legend, is none other than...
    ...THEM!”
    Gengar pointed at one of the pokemon in the crowd, they pokemon around them suddenly starting to form a circle around them staring angrily.
    “Get them” yelled Gengar!
    “WAIT” shouted a couple of pokemon in response as the pokemon forming the angry mob froze.
    “Gengar’s is lying about the pokemon in the legend, it’s not that pokemon at all, the evidence we have uncovere shows that the pokemon from the legened is none other than him”
    The pokemon gasped again and started to surround Gengar.
    “Can’t you see what he’s doing he’s trying to divide us, make us turn on each other, the reason he knows so much about the legend is because he was the human who abandoned Gardevoir, he’s part of the reason for the disasters”
    As the pokemon started to round on Gengar he started to make more accusations “No, it was them, no them, I’m not the one” the accusations weren’t being accepted though. Gengar through a Shadow Ball at the pokemon in the crowd and tried to run away, but he didn’t get far before the pokemon caught up, surrounding him once more. Gengar was hit with a barrage of attacks before falling to the ground, badly hurt Gengar burst into tears “Gardevoir I’m sorry” he cried. Gengar transformed into the same inky black substance Mr Nuzleaf turned into and was absorbed into the ground.

Vote Totals:

Drift - 6 (Pika_pika42, Midorikawa, Scarlet Moon, Zachie, Sword Master, DarthWolf)
    Pika_pika42 - 1 (Drift)
    Swordmaster - 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Feenie Drift,

Team_Meanies_anime.png

You are Gengar, the leader of Team Meanies from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team series. As a human who turned into a Pokemon and abandoned Gardevoir, you then project your irresponsibility onto Pokemon square by taunting various rescue teams and citizens of the town. You even went as far as framing the main player as the cause for all the natural disasters that’s been going on.

Because you were infamous for framing the player, you are 2x framer. You may PM the hosts “[player] is the human caused by Ninetales!. The following effects will happen to this player:

- The kill you did will instead be traced to that player instead of you.
    - All alignment checks for that phase will turned “not town-aligned” for that player.

In short, you are 2x framer allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Drift has been lynched! Drift was Gengar, 2x Framer, allied with mafia

It is now Night 4. Phase ends on Friday, October 20 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

Please submit your actions.

Last edited:
    Chapter 9: Lifeless Voice (Day 5: SwordMaster has been Nightkilled)

• Apologies for the late update. My lunch started later than usual and I have a shorter lunch than normal. #HackathonProblems

Chapter 9: Lifeless Voice

The mood in the town seemed more cheerful tonight, another of the evil pokemon had been defeated and things were starting to look brighter. The pokemon decided to call it a night but Hydriegon decided to stay up to celebrate the improved atmosphere for a while longer. If there was one thing Hydreigon couldn’t resist it was a good meal, Hydriegon sat in the square in the centre of the village devouring bowl after bowl of fruit. Hydreigon looked up, he’d run out of fruit again but he still felt hungry, it was then that he noticed an apple on the floor just in front of him, he ate the apple then noticed there was a pear just next to the apple, looking further away from his feet there was a trail of fruit leading to one of the trees in the village. Thinking mainly with his stomach Hydreigon followed the trail eating each of the fruits as he proceeded, upon arriving at the tree he failed to notice a trap that had been set, a rope tightened around one of his feet and he was pulled upside down into the air suspended by the rope attached to the tree. It was at this point he saw the shadowy figures heading towards him, “HELP, HELP!” he called but no help came. The towns pokemon awoke the following morning to the sounds of screams, rushing out of their homes they found one of the town pokemon reacting in horror to the sight of the lifeless Hydriegon suspended upside down from the tree, calved into the tree’s bark was a message.

The voice of life speaks no more.

Dear SwordMaster♪,

PMD_Hydreigon.png

You are Hydreigon, or appear to be at least, youíre really the Voice of Life itself haven taken the form of a pokemon. You may look scary but your warm, kind and are incredibly polite and courteous as well as having a detailed knowledge of the pokemon world. You represent nature and the worldís will to carry on living.

Due to being usually being a force of nature you are unable to recall your pokemon formís role making you the Role Amnesiac. Once per game during the night you may visit a dead player in the graveyard and acquire their role by submitting the action Visit: (Player), your win condition will remain the same however.

In short, you are Role Amnesiac allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

The pokemon gasped and looked at each other in horror as Hydriegon turned into light and was absorbed back into the world he was the voice of.

SwordMaster has been night killed! She was Hydreigon, Town Amnesiac allied with town

Midorikawa and Pika_pika42 are masons!

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end on October 22 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT. Countdown Timer

Penalty votes are given to the following players:

@JH159753 (.01 votes)

Currently looking for a sub.

Also, Chapter 6 Flavor Text has been posted.

Last edited:
    Chapter 10: Hot Dragon Bath (Night 5: JH has been lynched!)

• Final Votals
    JH159753: 2.01 (Pika_pika42, Flyhn)
    Weiss Schene: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Chapter 10: Hot Dragon bath

After another night and another loss the atmosphere in the town was down once again and suspicions were running high, the pokemon under particular suspicion today being Kyurem. Up until this point Kyurem had been keeping a low profile has had been careful to avoid becoming involved in previous suspicions against other pokemon, however it was now this very behaviour that had made Kyurem a suspect. “You say nothing and involve yourself with nothing, what have you done to find the evils ones” was but one of the angry messages being shouted at him. “I don’t care what you think” replied Kyurem “What happens will happen, we can’t change it” he added. “You don’t care, that says it all” shouted the angry crowd as they moved to attack. “Enough, you’ll never take me alive” screamed Kyurem as he sent out an attack which caused the approaching pokemon to be knocked backwards by a shock wave. Kyrem took off into the air but the towns pokemon gave chase firing a volley of attacks into the air, Kyurem managed to avoid most of the attacks but one struck him on his wing. Spiralling out of control Kyurem crash landed at the edge of the nearby Hot Spring, as he lifted himself up off the floor the towns pokemon had him surrounded, the edge of the spring behind him. The pokemon attacked together forcing Kyrem backwards into the hot water, steam rose in the background as Kyurems icy cold body hit the water. “It burns, it burns" he screamed as the pokemon continued to attack. Succumbing to the heat and attacks Kyurem collapsed with a big splash and lay still floating on the surface of the water. Kyurem’s body turned into an inky black substance which sank to the bottom of the spring.

Dear JH159753,

PMD_Kyurem.png

You are Kyurem, legendary pokemon and resident of the Great Glacier. You have foreseen the future of the pokemon world and itís destruction at the hands of the Bittercold, however given the state of the pokemon world and the perceived selfish and distrustful nature of the pokemon who live in it you believe it deserves to be destroyed and is a fate that cannot be avoided or changed. To ensure this future is allowed to happen you personally guard the Bittercoldís location in the Great Glacier and have recruited Munna and her group of pokemon who are disillusioned with the world to help you hunt down anyone who wishes to change the worlds fate. You are particularly ruthless towards humans who have come to this world as pokemon in order to do this whom you utterly destroy without mercy in order to send their souls back to their own world.

Due to your completely ruthless nature and willingness to do anything to ensure nothing interferes the worldís destruction you are the 2x Strongman. Twice per game during the night you can submit the action Strongman Kill: (Player) in order to kill a player and bypass protections from a Doctor or other protective roles.

In short, you are 2x Strongman allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

JH has been lynched! JH was Kyurem, 2x strongman allied with mafia

It is now Night 5. Submit all night actions before the deadline. Night 5 will end on Monday, October 23rd. Countdown Timer

Last edited:
    Chapter 11: TBD (Day 6: Mido 2.0 has been nightkilled)

• Day 6: TBD

Flavor text coming soon

Dear Princess Luna,

tumblr_ngc2yo7FsM1s72rdgo1_500.jpg

You are Wigglytuff, from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers series. As a child, your influence in being an explorer was the outlaw Armaldo. You have since then become a great explorer up to where you were a former member of Team Charm and now the guild master of your own Exploration Guild.

Because you are a guild master, you have the following abilities:

• Three times per game, you can be a double voter. You may PM the hosts ”Perfect Apples! Of course they’re perfect! up to three times in any day phase in this game to be a double voter. Your vote will count as two votes at the end of that day phase. This double vote will not appear until the end of the day phase.

• Once per game, you can be a mayor. During any day phase, you may PM the hosts ”Lets be friends! Yoom-tah!” one during the game. The day phase will end in a “No Lynch,” regardless of players who have the most votes.

You may only use one day action per day phase.

Also, because of your close relationship with Chatot, you also share a mason chat with Chatot. You may contact your Mason here. Your Mason is aligned with town.

In short, you are a Mason Double Voting Mayor allied with the exploration teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Midorikawa 2.0 has been nightkilled! She was Wigglytuff, Mason 3x double voter and 1x mayor allied with town

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends on Wednesday, October 25 at 12:00PM (PDT) / 20:00 (PDT). Countdown Timer.

Submit all day actions before the day ends

Last edited:
    Chapter 12: [TBD] (Night 6: Elementar Lynched, Zachie Wins!)

• Chapter 12: V for Victini, the fall of Darkrai (Night 6)

It had been another shocking night and the loss of Wigglytuff had hit the town hard, the remaining towns pokemon had called a meeting to find the rest of the evil pokemon. Today the spotlight of the town’s suspicions seemed to be focused strongly on Darkrai. “You’ve been keeping quiet lately, what are you hiding” was one of the accusations the towns pokemon were directing at him. “I have been helping you” Darkrai insited, “I’m not your enemy” The pokemon we’re having it though and quickly surrounded Darkrai. Darkrai shouted in anger and let out a Dark Pulse attack which sent the town’s pokemon flying. “So you were going to defeat me were you?” asked Darkrai who was now laughing maniacally. “I’m not with the Dark Alliance, why would I ally myself with anyone as weak at them, they’re just as pathetic as you towns pokemon” “When I rule this world I rule alone and I shall plunge this world into darkness and trap you all in endless nightmares” Darkrai laughed evilly again, “You may have stopped me now but I can travel to a different point in time and try again, you can never stop me” Darkrai used his powers to open a strange portal “This is a Dimentional Hole, it may lead to the future of the past, the one thing that’s assured is your destruction” Darkrai dived into the Dimentional Hole, “Not too fast” shouted the towns pokemon getting back to their feet faster than Darkrai expected and laughing a barrage of attacks at the Dimentional Hole. A crack formed in Dimentional causing it to shatter abruptly, the last thing the towns pokemon heard before it shattered being the terrified screams of Darkrai.
    Meanwhile whilst all the excitement was going on with Darkrai, Victini was back in his home spinning his fantabulous invention, the V-Wheel. The wheel which had small pictures of the remaining pokemon around its edge was spinning quickly, flashing lights blinking rapidly, the wheel began to slow and stopped with the pointer at the top of the wheel pointing to the image of one of the pokemon. A fanfare played out and the lights began flashing increasingly rapidly, “Congratulations” said a mechanical voice from the wheel “V for Victory, you win, you’ve found a pokemon from all four groups” Victini started dancing around in celebration, “Yay, yay, V for Victini” he chanted jovially. Victini was suddenly interrupted by another familiar voice “Congratulations my friend” it was the voice of the mysterious pokemon that had brought the others to the pokemon world. “You have completed your objectives and made the V-Wheel a fantastic success, you may mow leave the village and spread word of your invention across the rest of the pokemon world” The gold V shaped explorer badge Victini was wearing began to glow, “You have completed your objective here would you like to leave the village now?” the voice said. “Yes” replied Victini plessing the gold explorer badge, a bright light shone on Victini and they were transported out of the village.

Vote Totals:

Elementar: 3 (Pika_pika42, DarthWolf, Flyhn)
    Weiss Schnee: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Elementar,

You are Darkrai from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. Although the main plot focused mainly on Primal Dialga, it was actually you that pretty much caused the near destruction of Temporal Tower and the dark future should the characters have failed to stop that destruction. You communicate through players through dreams, though you cause terrible nightmares to the citizens of Treasure Town.

Because of your desire to take over the world, you are ITP Serial Killer. Since your preferred method is haunting others through dreams, once per night, you may PM the hosts Give nightmares to [player]. You will attempt to give your target a nightmare and if successful, will be notified about the nightmare. If you survive the end of the following night, that player will die at the following night, bypassing any protection they may have.

To help you take over the world, you have 1x bulletproof. This will protect you from night kills once per game.

In short you are 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares and you win when you are the last one standing and/or nothing will prevent this from happening.

Elementar has been lynched! Elementar was Darkrai, 1x Bulletproof Serial Killer through Nightmares, allied with himself

Also

Dear Zachie,

Victini_arrival_PMDGTI.png

You are Victini from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. You crashed right into Paradise on the first day of V-wave season with your V-Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Being the type of entrepreneur that you are, you realized that some Pokemon do not do well with certain V-waves, you created the V-wheel, which is your pride and joy. You travel all around the world showing off that V-wheel of yours.

Since the V-wheel has 5 spaces with a certain number of spaces being the good spots, you are a chance gift-giver. Once per day, you can target a player. That player will spin the V-wheel during the night phase with 5 slots. Some of those slots will be good, bad or neutral. The V-wheel will vary from player to player and from phase to phase. In other words, Player A will have a different V-wheel from Player B. The ability or gift will be received the following day phase. You will know the setup of the V-wheel during the night phase and the results of the spin in the following day phase.

Since you also travel the world, you have a win condition that you visit a Pokemon from each region. That is, you need to visit a Pokemon from the the Rescue Team series, Explorer Series, Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon. You will know which series that the player comes from but not the role, alignment or name of that player.

In short, you are ITP Gift Giver with a V-wheel from Paradise and you win when you visit players from all the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

Zachie has won the game! Zachie was Victini, ITP Gift Giver with a V-Wheel, allied with himself

It is now Night 6. Phase ends on Thursday, October 26 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

Please submit your actions.

Last edited:
    Chapter 13: [TBD] (Day 7: Darthwolf 2.0 has been nightkilled!)

• Chapter 13: Who Watches the Watcher? (Day 7)

It had been quite a strange day, two more pokemon neither town nor dark alliance had left the village under very different circumstances and although Darkrai was very much a threat he had not been a part of the Dark Alliance and their threat still loomed ominously over the town. The town settled down for the night once again but tonight Espurr had a plan, instead of waiting for the alliance to pick another of them off during the night she was going to take direct action against them and go looking for the perpetrators. Sneaking out of her house Espurr headed to one of the other houses in the village, she had been tipped off by an anonymous source that something was going to happen their tonight so she had decided to keep watch over the location in order to catch the perpetrator in the act. Espurr approached the hose quietly and peered in the window, the pokemon inside the house appeared to be asleep, all seemed normal for normal for now. Espurr was about to turn around when someone grabbed her from behind, she tried to scream but they had covered her mouth so no sound came out. She struggled enough to turn around and stare her attacker in the face, the terrifying shadowy looking pokemon stared back at her for a moment before attacking, and then everything faded into darkness.
    The following morning the towns pokemon awoke to screams coming from the centre of the village, one of the towns pokemon had found Espurr lying in the centre of the village completely lifeless and staring at the sky. There was a note left next to Espurr’s body with a threatening message “We’re watching you too” The town’s pokemon looked on in horror, some of them beginning to cry “Not Espurr too” Espurr’s body transformed into light and ascended into the sky.

Dear Neon Borealis DarthWolf

PMD_Espurr.png

You are Espurr, one of the younger residents of Serene Village and a student at the village school. You’re a kind and caring pokemon but you are also brave, calm and calculating when you need to be. You played your part in helping to defeat the Dark Matter by avoiding being petrified like the rest of the village and playing the role of double agent for the Expedition Society having infiltrated the group of pokemon working for Dark Matter.

Due to your ability to infiltrate and watch from within you are the Watcher. Each night you may submit the following action; Watch: (Player) to be informed of anyone who visited that player during the night.

In short, you are Watcher allied with the Expedition Society and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DarthWolf was killed! DarthWolf was Espurr, Watcher, allied with town

It is now Day 7. Phase ends on Saturday, October 28 at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BST.

The game is currently in a state of MYLO, miss-lynch today and you may lose the game.

You may now begin voting.

@DarthWolf interested in subbing?

Last edited:
    Chapter 14: TBD (Night 7: No one was lynched)
  • Chapter 15: TBD (Day 8: Pika_pika42 has been nightkilled!)

• Chapter 15: TBD (Day 8)

Flavor text coming soon

Dear Pika_pika42,

441Chatot_PMD_Explorers.png

You are Chatot from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. You are head of intelligence of the guild and second-in-command to Wigglytuff. You are deeply about your guild master and make sure that the operations of both your boss and the build goes well.

Because you are second in command, you are backup for Wigglytuff. In the event that Wigglytuff gets killed or lynched, you will take over the role of Wigglytuff. Any unused actions from Wigglytuff will be transferred to you for use.

Because you also also close to Wigglytuff, you are masons with Wigglytuff. You know your mason is town-aligned.

Link to the mason chat: [link removed by hosts]

In short, you are Second-in-command Mason allied with the exploration teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Pika_pika42 was nightkilled! PP42 was Chatot, second-in-command mason allied with town

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to stay in the game. Any other lynches or no lynch will result in town-aligned players losing.

Updated: October 30, 9:35AM PDT

It is now Day 8. Phase ends on Tuesday, October 31st at 12:00 PDT/19:00 BDT. Submit all day actions before the deadline. Countdown Timer

Last edited:
    Chapter 16: TBD (Night 8: Lord Fawful has been lynched!)

• Chapter 16: Munna Eclipsed (Night 8)

The shock of Chatot’s loss was still raw for the town but now was not the time for grief now was the time for action. The remaining towns pokemon rounded on Munna who was one of the accused pokemon from the day before. “You got away yesterday but there’s going to be no escape today, we know your involved with all of the attacks” said the group of pokemon. “I’m innocent, I wouldn’t halm anyone” insisted Munna trying to look as innocent and helpless as possible. “The innocent act won’t work with us any more Munna, we’re onto you now, the game’s up” replied the group of town pokemon. The rushed towards Munna launching a barrage of attacks sending her flying into the air, Munna crashed to the floor with a thud defeated. The towns pokemon approached her with caution, her body was absorbed by the inky black substance like the other alliance members and was absorbed into the ground.

Vote Totals:
    Lord Fawful: 3 (Aussie Eevee, Scarlet Moon, Flyhn)
    Weiss Schnee: 1 (Lord Fawful)

Dear Lord Fawful

PMD_Munna.png

You are Lady Munna, resident of the Great Glacier the leader of the team of pokemon dedicated to ensuring the Bittercold destroys the world. You believe the world to be a terrible place where only honest pokemon suffer and seeing your friends suffer along with yourself has only served to strengthen your resolve to support Kyurem's belief that the world deserves to be destroyed. You may not care about the fate of the world but you do care about Kyurem and the other pokemon in your team and are completely loyal to them and their cause.

You are a cunning leader who is skilled in deception and are able gather support in destroying your enemies unexpectedly; because of this you are the 1x Monster House Starter. Once per game during the night you may submit the following action; Monster House Tomorrow, during the following day phase the two players with the most votes will be lynched. This will not be announced.

In short, you are 1x Monster House Starter allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Lord Fawful was lynched! Lord Fawful was Munna, 1x Monster House Starter allied with mafia

Updated 31st October, 19:21 GMT

It is now Night 8. Phase ends on Wednesday, 31st October at 12:00 PDT/19:00 GMT. Submit all actions before the deadline.

Last edited:
    Chapter 17: TBD (Day 9: Scarlet Moon was Nightkilled!)

• Chapter 17: Broken Spirits (Day 9)

Another of the evil ones had been defeated but the game was not over yet, there was still evil hiding amongst them. The pokemon decided to call it a night and continue their search for the remaining alliance members tomorrow. Gardevoir returned to her home, it had been a long day and they had faced a difficult choice, tomorrow would probably be much the same she thought. As she was about to head to bed the peace was interrupted when an explosion shattered the door to her home to pieces, as she attempted to turn around to see what had happened she was knocked to the floor by a powerful attack. Gardevoir had just about got up off the floor when she turned around to see the flash of another attack explode right in front of her. Gardevoir was thrown back again the wall of the house and collapsed in a heap on the floor completely still and lifeless.
    The attacker heard voices, the attack had caused way too much noise and the other pokemon were coming, they fled the scene to casually mix back into the group of other pokemon. Arriving at the scene they found Gardevoir on the floor, her body was beginning to turn into light. As the ball of light she became began to rise into the air however, something different happened, the ball of light froze in mid air and began to reshape itself back into the shape of Gardevoir but appeared to be translucent and ghost like. Garedevoir spoke “I won’t leave my friends, they may have destroyed my physical form but I still have a role to play here” “I am but an agent of the spirits now and can no longer help you fight but a can advise you” “Don’t give up there is still hope”

Dear Scarlet Moon

PMD_Gardevoir.png

You are Gardevoir, an agent of the spirits who watches over Humans who have become pokemon in our world. You were once the partner of a Human pokemon trainer who came to our world and tried to touch one of Ninetales’s tails despite warning of a curse. Due to your nature as a Gardevoir you selflessly jumped in the way of the curse to shield your trainer from harm. Ninetales offered to help the trainer to save you from the curse but they had already fled and abandoned you. As a result of the curse you became an agent of the spirits and now serve in your current role but still hold no resentment towards your trainer and care about them. Ninetales also foresaw that the selfish and greedy trainer who abandoned you would one day be reborn as a pokemon and bring about many natural disasters.

Due to your role as an agent of the spirits and ability to exist without a physical form you are the Restless Spirit. If you are killed during game you can still post in the thread and contribute to the game as normal however you will no longer be able vote.

In short, you are Restless Spirit allied with the Rescue Teams and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Scarlet Moon was killed! Scarlet Moon was Gardevoir, Restless Spirit allied with town

As Scarlet Moon is the Restless Spirit she may continue to post in the thread but can no longer vote.

This phase will be the last phase in the game.

The game is currently in a state of LYLO. Town players must lynch correctly in order to win the game. Any other lynches or no lynch will result in town-aligned players losing.

Updated 1st November, 19:15 GMT

It is now Day 9. Phase ends on Friday, 3rd November at 12:00 PDT/19:00 GMT. Submit all actions before the deadline.

Last edited:
    Endgame

• Chapter 18: Endgame

Flavor text coming soon

Vote Totals:
    CheffOfGames: 2 (Flyhn, AussieEevee)
    Flyhn: 1 (CheffOfGames)

Dear CheffOfGames,

the_great_dusknoir_by_jc1810brokenlight-d5wq6wq.png

You are Dusknoir, one of the main antagonists in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer series. You were introduced as a great explorer who is very wise and solving mysteries. However, it turns out that you are working for Primial Dialga to pursue the main characters and Grovyle to prevent time from flowing properly.

As you were able to con most of the protagonists in the game, you are Godfather until the end of Night 3. All alignment checks on you until Day 4 will return as “town-aligned.” In addition, you are vengeful, should you be lynched or killed in anyway, you can attempt to nightkill a player as revenge. You will not attempt the nightkill on that player if it will lead to a -YLO situation and you will not get another nightfall. In addition, you have 2x ninja. Twice in this game, you may PM the hosts Ninja Kill: [player]. This will make your kill untraceable in any way if your kill is successful.

In short, you are Godfather Ninja Vengeful allied with the Dark Alliance and you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

CheffOfGames was lynched! CheffOfGames was Dusknoir, Godfather 2x Ninja Vengeful allied with mafia

Town has won the game!

Dear DekunutAussieEevee

PMD_Swanna.png

You are Swanna, the kindly proprietor of the Swanna House Inn in Post Town famous for being “A bastion of relaxation and consumption”. Your renowned for being an excellent innkeeper and chef as well as being regarded as the unofficial leader of Post Town itself.

Your kind and caring nature has lead you to care for sick and injured pokemon at your inn until they could get back on their feet, because of this you are the Doctor. Each night you may submit the following action; Protect: (Player) to protect the player of your choice from night kills.

In short, you are Doctor allied with the Paradise and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Dear Flyhn,

Grovyle_Energy_Ball.png

You are Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer Series. As one of the main protagonists in the game, you pretty much took matters in your own hands when the Future Planet was paralyzed by taking the Time Gears. However, you were also a wanted “criminal,” until you and your partner got sent to the paralyzed planet. Through your efforts, the planet was saved.

Because you were identified as a wanted criminal, you are Miller until Day 4. All alignment checks to you until Day 4 will returned as mafia-aligned. However, because you also took matters in your hand hands, you are 2x vigilante. You may PM the hosts by Leaf Blade: <player> during any night phase. You will attempt to nightkill your target during that night.

In short, you are Miller Vigilante allied with the Explorer’s Guild and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Congratulations to town and Alolan Gallade on winning the game and thanks to the mafia team and Elementar for giving us such a close and interesting game :)

Thanks everyone for playing, thanks to @Pikochu for being a great host and thanks to @SoaringDylan for being a great MOD.

Updated 3rd November, 19:40 GMT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom