• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia - Chapter 17: [TBD] (Day 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 2: Stalemate (No one was lynched!)
Chapter 2: Stalemate

Arriving in the village the pokemon were met with quite a surprise. There were houses for all of them and a plentiful supply of food and water, but the place was completely abandoned and had an eerie feel about it.

After settling into their new homes the pokemon decided to hold a town meeting to discuss their predicament. One of the pokemon stood up and decided to speak on behalf of the town; “Right, you all know why we’re here, we have a mission to complete”, “Hey who put you in charge?” shouted some of the other pokemon. “Someone’s got to be in charge, one of us has to take this seriously” the first pokemon said. “Who said we weren’t taking this seriously, I think you’re the evil doer here, we’re just trying to have fun” the group retorted back.

The situation quickly started to turn quite disruptive with accusations flying everywhere and a list of suspects being suggested by various groups within the town’s pokemon. However, despite some heated discussion, nightfall was soon upon them and no consensus had been reached. The first pokemon stood up and spoke again; “I don’t like this but it looks like we can’t agree, we won’t attack anyone today but the more we stall in our efforts to find the evil ones the stronger they become. Let’s all try to get some sleep tonight and hope things remain peaceful for now”

Day 1 Vote Totals:
Great Glaceon - 3 (Lord Fawful, Weiss Schnee, DekuNut)
Zachie- 1 (Neon Borealis)
Shadow Mismagius - 1 (Zachie)
DarthWolf - 1 (Arata Kiyoshi Miku)
Midorikawa - 2 (Drift, Pika_pika42)
Drift - 3 (Midorikawa, SwordMaster, Great Glaceon)

Votes tied, No one died.

It is now Night 1, this phase will end in 23 hours and 40 minutes on 11th October 2017 at 12:00 PST / 20:00 BST

Please submit your actions for the night.

Last edited:
...When the phase ends while you sleep.

Day 1 no lynches aren't good guys.

Anyway, I think Darth is slightly suspicious, but Drift even more so. Out of Darth's wagon, they focused on Mido and I know that they're the one that started it basically, but it seems like it's a vote based on disagreeance. Then Mido posted their reads and read Drift and Pika as scummy. That seems jestery...

Hmm, not a fan of this Max. I'm sure you know by now how bad it looks to tie up your votes like that.

Also not really liking Drift. They dislike Mido for not answering a question, right after saying they're probably gone? That just doesn't feel right.

...When the phase ends while you sleep.

Day 1 no lynches aren't good guys.

Anyway, I think Darth is slightly suspicious, but Drift even more so. Out of Darth's wagon, they focused on Mido and I know that they're the one that started it basically, but it seems like it's a vote based on disagreeance. Then Mido posted their reads and read Drift and Pika as scummy. That seems jestery...

I’m exactly what are you trying to say here?

I’m exactly what are you trying to say here?

I know you admitted that it looks like OMGUS, but your Pika read seems a little suspicious. I'm reading you as neutral now, because your interactions with people I find scummier make you look better.

I know you admitted that it looks like OMGUS, but your Pika read seems a little suspicious. I'm reading you as neutral now, because your interactions with people I find scummier make you look better.
Okay.

And I guess I didn’t explain the pika one due to rushing.

Pika sheeped him. And notably ignored the whole “voting someone for not answering a question despite not being online” part. It was completely sheepy, no true original reasoning. Also the part with neon was too strange. He acts as though he pushed the case, and yet he didn’t.

And that false push is strange in itself. For starters Neins vote was during the joke vote stage-especially since not long after, Pika joke voted Darth himself. Tossing a second vote on someone early d1 on bmg is like standard operating procedure. It’s one of the ways that we push for seriousness, and neons vote looked just like one of those kinds. Looking at it now the way he votes Neon makes Neon look bad for just doing some SOP. This still isn’t a big deal being it seemed like he was trying for activity himself at the time.

However looking back he comes off more hypocritical, and the passive aggressive tone when changing nt his vote isn’t towny. Adding to earlier actions that could be simple wording mistakes, he’s making multiples things out in different lights, that are unnecessarily negative and only works to make others look negative.

Five hours left. Submit all night actions before then.

Pika sheeped him. And notably ignored the whole “voting someone for not answering a question despite not being online” part. It was completely sheepy, no true original reasoning. Also the part with neon was too strange. He acts as though he pushed the case, and yet he didn’t.

And that false push is strange in itself. For starters Neins vote was during the joke vote stage-especially since not long after, Pika joke voted Darth himself. Tossing a second vote on someone early d1 on bmg is like standard operating procedure. It’s one of the ways that we push for seriousness, and neons vote looked just like one of those kinds. Looking at it now the way he votes Neon makes Neon look bad for just doing some SOP. This still isn’t a big deal being it seemed like he was trying for activity himself at the time.

Firstly, I didn't exactly sheep Drift. I actually didn't read that part of "voting someone for not answering a question despite not being online”. I voted you because at that moment, I felt lynching you would be the best option and I gave my reasoning for that, I don't know why you find it sheepy and unoriginal. I didn't like the way you just came, put a vote on Darth with little to no reason and then when Arata did the same, you said that you don't really like votes based on gut feeling when you had done just the same.

As for my vote on Neon, I wanted to know the reason behind their vote. They basically just came, confirmed and put their vote on Zachie without returning. They gave no reason for the same. Piling a second vote on someone can be helpful for pressure or generating discussion but you can't really generate activity when you yourself aren't active. So their vote on Zachie didn't look much to me and I wanted them to explain themselves. But as they had not returned till the final hours of phase-end, I felt my votre on them would be wasted. The 2 major wagons were Darth and Max, both of which were feeling Town to me. Then, I saw Drift's vote on you and felt this would be the correct lynch and voted for you. This might look like sheeping but I had my reasons for voting you. Sadly, nobody else felt the same and we had a no lynch.

However looking back he comes off more hypocritical, and the passive aggressive tone when changing nt his vote isn’t towny. Adding to earlier actions that could be simple wording mistakes, he’s making multiples things out in different lights, that are unnecessarily negative and only works to make others look negative.

*Oops I wanted to post more.

I was just evaluating my options and voted accordingly. I don't think others feel the same about my posts. I was in no manner making anyone look more negative than they actually looked.

Also, you seemed to have missed SwordMaster's question for you.

If you were town-reading Max and had suspicions against Darth, why did you unvote at the last moment to make such that your town-read is lynched. Were you deliberately causing a mislynch or did your suspicions against Darth die down by then?

My suspicions for drift were more than Darth. I did post my reads before EOD.

Darth clearly wasn’t going to er lynched either so I’m going to go after my scummier read even with only a little bit of time. A lot can change in the last few minutes.

Chapter 3: Shocked (Day 2: Great Glaceon has been Nightkilled)

Chapter 3: Shocking

Chapter 3: Shocked

Pikachu settled down for the night, it had been a stressful day, a day that they had only just survived. Things will be different tomorrow though they though, I’ll prove myself to them then they’ll trust me, having decided their next course of action Pikachu went to sleep. However the peace was all too brief as the door to Pikachu’s home came crashing in with explosive force. Pikachu woke up in a flash as a result of the noise, they could hear footsteps in the darkness, “Who’s there?”, “I’m ready, I’ll fight you!” Pikachu leapt of their bed and lunged at a shadowy figure in the darkness but the attacker was prepared and countered by sucker punching Pikachu out of the air causing them to collide with the wall at the end of the room before falling to the floor. Badly injured, Pikachu just about got up of the floor, the attacker was advancing towards them quickly now, ready to finish them. “No, no, no!” Pikachu yelled, “I won’t give up!” With every last ounce of remaining strength Pikachu unleashed a powerful Thunder attack “PI-KA-CHUUUUUUUUU!” The room was briefly lit by an illuminating flash followed by a devastating explosion causing the house to be torn apart. Seeing and hearing the explosion the pokemon rushed out of their homes in the direction of Pikachu’s destroyed house, an electrical charge could still be felt in the air. Barely moving Pikachu was lying on the floor amongst the rubble, “My plan, I, I, I, tried...” Pikachu fell silent and still. There was a look of horror on the faces of the town’s pokemon as one of them approached the now lifeless pokemon, a tear hanging from the corner of their eye, “You did well Pikachu, we’re sorry, you sleep now, sleep well” A bright light enveloped Pikachu’s body transforming them into light, the light then rose into the sky leaving this world.

Flavor Text by Rainbow Cloud

Dear Great Glaceon,

1464542964974.png

You are Pikachu, probably Pikochu's main choice of Pokemon. Number 25 on the global pokedex. You are also one of the Pokemon that the main player can be and a partner. You main ability is static, which is quite useful, especally in dire situations. Also, your main signature move is Discharge, which involves great teamwork from your team!

Because you are an electric type, you are 1x lightning rod. All players that used night actions that's directed towards others players will instead visit you and be directed to you. This includes night kills, doc protections, checks, etc.

In addition, all players that visit you during night phases will have a 30% chance of being voteless for the day phase and will not be able to perform their abilities or actions in the next day and night phase.

You are 1x lightning rod staticizer allied with the rescue teams, exploration teams, Paradise and expedition society, and you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Great Glaceon has been Nightkilled! Great Glaceon was 1x Lightning Rod, 30% Staticizer allied with town.

It is now Day 2. Day phase ends on Friday, October 13th at 12:00 PDT, 20:00 BDT. Countdown TImer

Submit all day actions by then!

Currently looking for subs.

@Feenie gets first inactivity warning. Please post in-thread if you can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom