• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be really op XD It would kill one lyncher at random in a normal scenario.
Maybe. I was just going from experience in that judgement, and the one instance that comes to mind of someone being quite that lynchable, their role turned the entire wagon into millers upon lynch. Not exactly a bomb, but I'd call that bomb-like.

Crystal Onix and DarthWolf, you were fairly active the first half of the D1 but later you two vanished. This doesn’t exactly give me good vibes, even though it seems both of you are back. Aso DarthWolf, most of your replies in that spoiler aren’t helpful.
Because early on in the phase, I felt like HD might be worth poking at, but then it became obvious I wasn't getting anything I could use out of him, nor did I know how to use anything I was reading in-thread.

As far as a potential town leader, with what I can see, I'd support ME over Elie. Elie's push for everyone to make him town leader in Day 1 for, I don't know why, since I didn't see sufficient reason to believe he was town, didn't sit right with me, nor did his questions toward me in private. He claimed to me that he had reason to think I was ITP in the first half of day 1 because an unnamed source of his said so. I immediately suspected the source and told him so, since why would they suspect I was ITP when I'm town. Not even town-aligned ITP. Just town. I also wondered how even, since any real-time daytime investigative roles seem pretty unlikely to me. After reacting to this unnamed "informant", I started thinking, "nah, Elie's smart, he's good at this game, he'd see right through what this unnamed player was doing." What then? He must have just made the whole thing up! I talked to ME about it. ME said Elie likes to bluff and gauge people's reactions, but I still feel uneasy about it. Elie already knows this next thing, but FoS: Elieson.

Elie's push for everyone to make him town leader in Day 1

You're a dolt if you think I'm pushing for myself to be the town leader. Have you not read me repeatedly state that we should use the town leader plan, and that I'm simply putting myself up as a candidate?

People are claiming to me already and that's their choice but you're seriously putting high stock into me being scum, both willing to put myself into the spotlight and throw away a strongman for towncred. I literally have to be godfather and/or ninja for this, and in a game in which no investigation roles are known this early on, what do I have if I'm both visited by a cop and tracker/follower tonight?

The cop will do their work, find a townie tonight (or scum) and we'll get this shit organized by d2, probably d3 at the latest (we clearly have a head start). Until then, support ME for the town leader position. I literally don't care. There's a system that works. I just want it in action.

He claimed to me that he had reason to think I was ITP in the first half of day 1 because an unnamed source of his said so.

I exaggerated [read: lied] to you just like I lied to Max, (yea Max, I faked some of those logs that I posted to you, mostly the 'redacted' bit), just to gauge your reaction. I may very well lie to you again. Am I scum for lying?

I am certain i have your discord but I can't remember which one it is for the life of me...can you DM me?

My Discord username is Kyriaki, but I don't use Discord much these days.

I'm not really satisfied with your explanation of this. You worded it as being confused because normally one would try harder to survive in the game (especially if they're scum? maybe?), not that you particularly cared that there was the chance that Max1996 turned up town and was being wrongfully bandwagoned.

It's mostly because of my own preferences on how to play mafia games, not because someone is supposed to be town or scum. Like I said, surviving is important.

In light of Max's flip, I feel like Kyriaki is kind of scummy. Some of their posts read to me as trying to come to Max's defense.

I only reminded Max that there was still time till the update, and asked if Max had anything to say or claim.

Kyriaki, you were CWAC the whole game till now. While I don’t find you scum I expect more.

Challenge accepted.

Day 2
The Fated Battle

In a specific corner of the chaos, two pairs of eyes narrowed in silent threats, their owners having taken notice of each other. Neither Pokemon nor Digimon backed down however, and the two took positions opposite each other. Around them, the chaos parted, as though instinctively making room for the clash between these two titans. The battle around them raged on however, paying no heed to the event about to unfold. The pair sized each other up for one, two moments, before their epic clash truly began. The Pokemon leapt high into the air. Assailed in the apex of its jump by projectiles flying thick and fast, the Pokemon flipped in midair, batting away the few that threatened to meet their mark. The Pokemon plummeted downwards. The attack met its mark, to no apparent effect as the Digimon appeared no worse for wear. The Pokemon now close and relatively defenceless after its failed assault, the Digimon began its own attack, slinging projectiles at the Pokemon. However, the projectiles also failed to deal any damage, despite impacting the Pokemon. The clash between fish and blob continued, flailing leaps meeting hurled excrement in an endless cycle. Yes, Magikarp and Numemon had finally met for their fated clash!

This could take a while.

Nobody was killed.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours.

Last edited:
upload_2018-8-22_7-36-49.png

upload_2018-8-22_7-38-32.png

upload_2018-8-22_7-40-51.png

Nobody was lynched.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours.

Overnight Lynchings? What? Thread name update too, what?! Regardless, I took the champion's advice and introduced myself to the boss's PM inbox. What's taking you all so long!?

##Vote Seth Rollins

until something better comes up. I don't like how he tried to backtrack on his Max vote with a high-and-mighty stance on his scumminess, when his vote was literally:

I believe it’s worth the risk anyway

Unvote: Officer Snake
Vote: Max1996

He hasn’t exactly been acting jester-y at the beginning of the game.

For a reminder, this was his only post made after his max vote, and was actually his only post that had anything to do with Max at all, aside from his vote post.

Also I do not like how all 3 of you made it loud and clear that “Seth is the one who suggested jester” and “Seth was reluctant to vote for Max” but completely ignore the fact that I went back and looked at Max’s posts better and concluded that he was acting more scummy than jester?

Not to mention that Max was scum, and pushed a lurker rather than something that was happening in game, and he flipped scum. What was his vote before max? It was on Snake, for being a lurker. That's two votes I'm not happy with.

Vote: jdthebud

Vote him if you agree. His vote on me Day 1 was pretty bad, and when I touched on it, he seemed pretty avoidant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom