• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ones who are doubting me, i don’t think you understand what happened here. Max (indirectly) admitted to being scum. It was only a matter of time before someone suggested the Jester idea. Anyone could have suggested it. So you were gonna jump on whoever suggested the idea?
Partially, yes. You didnt answer me on why it would matter though. You also didn't immediately vote for him until RC denied the idea of a jester, that alongside this makes you look suspicious to me.
Also I do not like how all 3 of you made it loud and clear that “Seth is the one who suggested jester” and “Seth was reluctant to vote for Max” but completely ignore the fact that I went back and looked at Max’s posts better and concluded that he was acting more scummy than jester?
This can be true, but the likelyhood that you say that to cover a potential slip is high enough for me to vote you.
(It's D2 so let me actually do this)
Vote: Seth Rollins

Crystal Onix and DarthWolf, you were fairly active the first half of the D1 but later you two vanished. This doesn’t exactly give me good vibes, even though it seems both of you are back. Aso DarthWolf, most of your replies in that spoiler aren’t helpful.
Well sorry but irl took priority at that point. My comments were made at the point I read them so I get that some comments were outdated. I shared my thoughts and replied where needed so I dont see the issue.
...so, who’s the Double Voter? :p
Huh? oh hey that wasnt changed after the correction. To the double voter, if you show up in mid votals, dont stand out in a small group unless you really want to. Keep yourself hidden. Its a powerful weapon you have there.
He claimed to me that he had reason to think I was ITP in the first half of day 1 because an unnamed source of his said so. I immediately suspected the source and told him so, since why would they suspect I was ITP when I'm town. Not even town-aligned ITP. Just town. I also wondered how even, since any real-time daytime investigative roles seem pretty unlikely to me. After reacting to this unnamed "informant", I started thinking, "nah, Elie's smart, he's good at this game, he'd see right through what this unnamed player was doing." What then? He must have just made the whole thing up! I talked to ME about it. ME said Elie likes to bluff and gauge people's reactions, but I still feel uneasy about it. Elie already knows this next thing, but FoS: Elieson.
If you didnt figure it out by reading his shared oc with max, he shared this with everyone. It's a way to get reactions and see what's happening. Scanning for an itp is great for both alignments but it generally helps out town more I think in the way that he did it.
You're a dolt if you think I'm pushing for myself to be the town leader. Have you not read me repeatedly state that we should use the town leader plan, and that I'm simply putting myself up as a candidate?
The way you did make yourself a candidate is what makes it look like that. Sharing a role like that, although works in a great way, it's based on trust to do so and not any clear/pretty clear proof. Not saying that I don't think youre not town, just that it felt too forced the way it was.

D2 coming later

What has happened here

I will be replying to everything shortly. I especially have no idea what you are doing. ME and Officer Snake, I assure you that I am a Town roleblocker.

I don't know the full story with Seth and the town leaders but it's sounds like you've been caught lying about your role and action last night.

Sorry I haven't posted much since the end of Day 1, catching up now:

Elie pointed out this post by Space where she was parroting ME's post about Max's post speaking volumes, but I'd like to add the point that I think the other part of the post where she is talking about MegaPod's and Kyriaki's opening posts being different is parroting one of my posts in my discussion with Elementar, add the non-comittal statemant about Max, the whole thing is just CWAC.
No they are different in my opinion, Pods can be seen as a joke but Kyriaki's looked like an attempt to look like they were part of the more serious on-going conversation without adding anything to it.

I don't think it was the same? MegaPod's post was a joke, meanwhile Kyriaki's post tried to appear like they were contributing in some form, but really weren't. It just makes Kyriaki seem like they're trying to stay under the radar.

This Max1996 situation is... strange. But something at least

It's short, but speaks volumes

Vote: Max1996

So I used the same wording? I didn't even pay attention to the way Mechanical Engineer said it & besides, it was a fact. I don't even have anything to say about this because there's nothing to say but I used the same wording, my bad?
Your post was pretty similar to my post too and isn't the first time you've Parrotmon'd someone else's points in the game.

I only reminded Max that there was still time till the update, and asked if Max had anything to say or claim.
This kind of felt pretty late in the day though as myself and ME had already tried to get Max to contribute or defend himself which he followed up by openly outing himself as scum.

Since you're outing

What was your night action result last night (for the rest of us non-leaders)?

As ME said, it failed. I am not lying though. I targeted Kyriaki on N1 because I didn’t like how he voted for me without bringing any valid point. I got suspicious and thought he was gonna target me with something at Night, so I roleblocked him. I kind of lied to him when I said I didn’t find him a bit scummy. Then Lone_Garurumon PM’d me and told me: Roleblock on Kyriaki failed.

Partially, yes. You didnt answer me on why it would matter though. You also didn't immediately vote for him until RC denied the idea of a jester, that alongside this makes you look suspicious to me.

Except RC never denied the idea. He just said that it was possible. Please pay more attention. As for why it would matter, what are you talking about?

This can be true, but the likelyhood that you say that to cover a potential slip is high enough for me to vote you.
(It's D2 so let me actually do this)

...I already shared my thoughts about this in my N1 post. I wanted to kill Max after his confession, but not by lynching because I legit thought he was a Jester for a very brief moment. I looked back at his posts and concluded that he wasn’t acting like a Jester. That’s all I have to say. Whether you believe it or not I don’t care. You’re making a mistake though.

I swear I’m not lying. My NA failed.

Hmm, not sure if it's such a good idea to vote Seth. Max being lynched was a dead given. I don't really see Mafia even bothering to try to paint them as a Jester so much.

Town Roleblocker? Ehh, Town Roleblocker is a lot more common nowadays.

...I already shared my thoughts about this in my N1 post. I wanted to kill Max after his confession, but not by lynching because I legit thought he was a Jester for a very brief moment. I looked back at his posts and concluded that he wasn’t acting like a Jester. That’s all I have to say. Whether you believe it or not I don’t care. You’re making a mistake though.

DarthWolf isn't making a mistake though.

If any of you have any questions please ask them in OC, or even in public if you want to. Whatever, I already claimed in front of everyone anyway.

Also @Elieson, about Officer Snake, he was not going to be my official vote by the end of D1. Max voted for him after I did. He wanted to start a bandwagon. I wanted to press him, which if I remember correctly, you mentioned that it’s what you wanted to do too.

If any of you have any questions please ask them in OC, or even in public if you want to. Whatever, I already claimed in front of everyone anyway.

Maybe you could help by posting reads and more. I know it can be discouraging when it seems that claims is a reason, but with so many claims out, there's bound to be some hesitation about trusting those, and that can lead to voting them instead of you.

I’d be more than happy to tbh
(Percentages are based off my stupid guesses)

Town

Maniacal Engineer: 99% Town
Officer Snake: scum 100% town
HumanDawn: 95% town

Megapod: the likelihood of them being scum are just low simply because of them being one of the firsts to vote on the Max bandwagon. A townlean

Elieson: tbh although also one of the first to vote for Max he is a very good player and I think he can pull off bussing his teammate. BUT again, the probability is low he is a good player and makes good posts. id say he’s 70% town

jdthebud: he is too hard to read...his posts are too small to make any meaningful conclusion out of them. Null.

Elementar: he’s been good for now. I’d say his posts are contributing with actual contribution.

Feenie: not only did he join the Max bandwagon much later but he also completely sheeped Elementar and voted for MegaPod on D1. Also his only original scum read was on me, which was the weak “he suggested the jester idea!” Even then, he says “but you know, there was an actual possibility of a jester” which tells me he’s trying to play it safe and neutral, without hurting anybody, but still throwing shade at me. tl;dr he is too neutral and indecisive for me to like him. Scum lean

Crystal Onix: hyperactive on the first few hours of D1 and then completely disappears. Comes back D2 and what does he do? Joins the Seth wagon. Not sure what he’s trying to do. Null but mostly on the scum side tbh

DarthWolf: fairly active in first half of D1, disappears, reappears and makes a completely meaningless spoiler in N1, sheeps the “Seth covers max up with the jester idea” from Feenie and uses it to vote for me after Elieson, THEN says “what you say can be true” but votes me anyway . I feel like he wants me out of this game. Between Feenie and DarthWolf, one of them is scum

Space: the king of CWAC. Makes large posts mostly saying what already has been said. Slight scum lean

Kyriaki: it’s D2 and he still didn’t attack or interrogate anyone. Mostly null, but more on the scum side.

AussieEevee: I don’t like the whole “caffeine deprived brain” thing but I don’t feel he’s scum. Very slight town lean

EDIT: Rainbow Cloud: The Miller claim makes him look MUCH better. He could be scum but I’m leaning more for town

Last edited:
VOTE: Seth Rollins.

Reasons that I've been over in the previous phase - but also the Town Roleblocker claim. While it's true that there have been more town roleblockers as of lately, I'm still not 100% sold on the claim.

And he could say his result of his roleblocking action from the night, but that still would do nothing. Roleblocker can be either alignment, it's just usually more of a scum thing.

Seth Rollins said:
I swear I’m not lying. My NA failed.
Was anyone else roleblocked that shouldn't have been - and if yes, they should remark on who they are and if no... then should the person who halted Seth's ability come forward or? It could potentially clear a person that isn't lying but then again, like I said, Roleblocker is a tricky son of a gun since it's an either alignment role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom