• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia: Endgame (26/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that somebody claimed to be Roleblocked and Maniacal thinks it's your fault... but again... why lie?

I’m just as confused as you are. I have no idea what even happened last night. I know I targeted Kyriaki, that’s all (and I failed apparently)

Lemme make it simple for ya'll

Vote: Seth Rollins

Town Roleblocker my aft end.

Vote: @Seth Rollins
We've got him.

I assure you that I am a Town roleblocker.

You claim your action failed, but I know it didn’t.

As ME said, it failed... Lone_Garurumon PM’d me and told me: Roleblock on Kyriaki failed.

Maniacal Engineer: 99% Town

You said you roleblocked Kyriaki, and it failed. ME says that without a doubt, you're lying. You're townreading the guy that's claiming to have evidence against you being what you say you are.

That's a scumslip, kiddo. You tried too hard to blend in, and forgot that in order to be viewed as town, you need to scumread the guy that's calling you out regarding your statements regarding your actions.

Lemme make it simple for ya'll

You said you roleblocked Kyriaki, and it failed. ME says that without a doubt, you're lying. You're townreading the guy that's claiming to have evidence against you being what you say you are.

That's a scumslip, kiddo. You tried too hard to blend in, and forgot that in order to be viewed as town, you need to scumread the guy that's calling you out regarding your statements regarding your actions.

...tbh I expected more of you

Oh, I can assure you, nobody was Roleblocked last night, Feenie. However, Seth’s action went through. I am 100% certain of both these facts.

^ he’s literally saying my Night Action failed. And so what if I townread him? How can I not when he led the Max lynch?

Hes mistaken because my NA LEGIT failed. If I was scum I could have easily said another thing

Wait, so, claiming that somebody who claimed to be Cop Checked to be Town, and has received no counterclaims or opposition, is a scum slip?

...tbh I expected more of you

^ he’s literally saying my Night Action failed. And so what if I townread him? How can I not when he led the Max lynch?

Hes mistaken because my NA LEGIT failed. If I was scum I could have easily said another thing

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNpRPEY1D4E

Do not worry, my dear Seth. Elieson is just using his petty attempts at scumhunting to confuse your opinions. I honestly doubt his scumhunting skills to the point that the Max1996 lynch may have just been a great bus.

Roleblock failed

Lone_Garurumon, Today at 2:06 PM

I don’t have anything else to say to defend myself.

This could be very easily faked and means nothing. That said, Seth, you need to calm down and think things more rationally. If you focus on Elieson too much, he'll say you're Mafia for thinking that Officer Snake is Town.

The best defence is a good offence.

If you think that either of DarthWolf or Feenie are Mafia, then act like you do.

1. You are calling ME a liar.

2. You are calling ME town.

Is he town, trying to get you lynched intentionally, for <insert reason here>?

If 1 is true, how can you believe with such gusto that 2 is also true? Either he's scum & lying to get you lynched, or he's town and caught you somehow. Unless you have a third option for us to consider, of course

Wait, so, claiming that somebody who claimed to be Cop Checked to be Town, and has received no counterclaims or opposition, is a scum slip?

wat? Consider this;

• I say I'm town
  • Cop scans me, and it comes up scum
  • Cop posts "Elieson is scum"
  • I reply, saying "No, I'm Town. The cop is also town"
    • I clearly agree with the cop, meaning I'm calling myself scum.

1. You are calling ME a liar.

2. You are calling ME town.

Is he town, trying to get you lynched intentionally, for <insert reason here>?

If 1 is true, how can you believe with such gusto that 2 is also true? Either he's scum & lying to get you lynched, or he's town and caught you somehow. Unless you have a third option for us to consider, of course

edgey_fingerwag_full_2.gif

Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

Taking advantage of a player's unfortunate situation, are we now? I thought better of you, Elieson.

Seth is saying that ME is mistaken, not that he is a liar. You can Town read somebody and also claim that they are mistaken.

wat? Consider this;

• I say I'm town
  • Cop scans me, and it comes up scum
  • Cop posts "Elieson is scum"
  • I reply, saying "No, I'm Town. The cop is also town"
    • I clearly agree with the cop, meaning I'm calling myself scum.
Matt_Thinking_2.gif

Duuuude... That's not how it goes, man.

If I've been framed, or I'm a Miller, and I was checked, hell, anyone, I'd say the same thing. I did it when AussieEevee faked Cop on me and thought they were actually the Cop, but they were the Jester.

Vote: Seth Rollins

So yeah. I think I get why it's for certain Seth is lying.

It's mostly because of my own preferences on how to play mafia games, not because someone is supposed to be town or scum. Like I said, surviving is important.

That's fair but still suspicious to me

Your post was pretty similar to my post too and isn't the first time you've Parrotmon'd someone else's points in the game.

Elie pointed out this post by Space where she was parroting ME's post about Max's post speaking volumes, but I'd like to add the point that I think the other part of the post where she is talking about MegaPod's and Kyriaki's opening posts being different is parroting one of my posts in my discussion with Elementar, add the non-comittal statemant about Max, the whole thing is just CWAC.

Look, my intention was never to parrot either one of you. First off why the heck would I even do that on purpose it's just lazy & makes me look bad. Second I was just trying to elaborate more on why I (and you + others w/e) Kyriaki was giving me scummy vibes. And how was my post non committal on Max? I voted him?

Space: the king of CWAC. Makes large posts mostly saying what already has been said. Slight scum lean

I'm just gonna repeat it: I never thought of my posts as CWAC (probably obvious but) I honestly didn't think they were that copycat-like. Sure I can see it now but at the time for me it was all "elaborating" or w/e else word works for that. Everyone else had basically a thought I had so I just felt the need to re-comment and add-on to those thoughts.

And this isn't relevant, but I'd like to point out something about AussieEevee. Now I'm not sure if that has been mentioned before (and I really don't want it to be a repeat of me parroting) but if Seth is mafia (and it sure looks like it) I feel like AussieEevee could be (too). Like Seth, AussieEevee suspected Max could be jester. Unlike Seth, AussieEevee never voted Max (sure, Seth could have been bussing but everything is speculation at this point) This topped on to the fact AussieEevee hasn't done much else. I can see one mafia having bussed another while the other didn't, in the chance that Max could've gotten out of the situation (unlikely as it was) and it could be a distancing tactic.

K I guess if Seth flips town, he'll take to his grave his dying belief that ME is also town and that we should just assume ME's legit with all that he says, despite being wrong. Dem's the brakes, I suppose. The villains always get away.

also claim that they are mistaken

Clearly, the only thing mistaken here is the empty duo of bullets you've left without points

K I guess if Seth flips town, he'll take to his grave his dying belief that ME is also town and that we should just assume ME's legit with all that he says, despite being wrong. Dem's the brakes, I suppose. The villains always get away.

If Seth flips Town, I expect you to kiss my socks.

2016-New-Arrival-Harajuku-Pokemon-Sock-3D-Printed-Cartoon-Women-s-Socks-Pikachu-Novelty-Low-Cut.jpg

If I've been framed, or I'm a Miller, and I was checked, hell, anyone, I'd say the same thing. I did it when AussieEevee faked Cop on me and thought they were actually the Cop, but they were the Jester.
That was one of my best plays ever in mafia... *sniff* I'm so fond of that play.

And this isn't relevant, but I'd like to point out something about AussieEevee. Now I'm not sure if that has been mentioned before (and I really don't want it to be a repeat of me parroting) but if Seth is mafia (and it sure looks like it) I feel like AussieEevee could be (too). Like Seth, AussieEevee suspected Max could be jester. Unlike Seth, AussieEevee never voted Max (sure, Seth could have been bussing but everything is speculation at this point) This topped on to the fact AussieEevee hasn't done much else. I can see one mafia having bussed another while the other didn't, in the chance that Max could've gotten out of the situation (unlikely as it was) and it could be a distancing tactic.

You try being addicted to caffeine and then having none for an entire week. I basically run on Caffeine!

That said, I've done more behind the scenes.

What I don't get is how ME can be so sure that no one was roleblocked last night and also that Seth's action went through. I'm not convinced Seth is scum because his defense so far has been pretty towny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom