• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I do this I'm going to @Space @GastlyGibus @Max1996 and @MatrixChap because they are people I want to hear from but they've been silent until then. They could be busy.

I apologize, I am very busy with work and kind of suffer from hypersomnia (basically the opposite of insomnia, as in I am very tired a lot of the time.) I cannot post as frequently as I like, so when I do post, I try to be as informative as possible and cover everything I need to cover.

You know what would tick a lot of people off?

If Zexy was a jester.
OH NO YOU GOT ME -_-
i'm jester guise get off me pls

I would totally act the way I did late d2 if I was a Jester, wouldn't I? :p

Sorry HD but this makes you look a lot scummier in my eyes. 1. you just outed our cop. 2. Although I do agree that Max should have worded his post better, an "odd result" can mean any night action, not specifically cop.

LOL, it's obvious that Max was the cop by saying that he got an odd result, with it being odd because like he said, it's because of the Lightning Rod. If it's not obvious he hinted it hard, then he had pretty much said he was a night action anyway, and since I'm sure there's Mafia in that list of results Seth got from his Watcher, they could just remove themselves from the list, read what Max said, put 1 and 1 and figure out they're the Cop.

I'm still a little tense over what Olive was saying about Gibus, but regardless he looks townier because I don't think he would bus two, maybe three scumbuddies at the bottom of his reads list.

I cannot recall; what did Olive say about me, specifically? Link me to the post, if you can.

Unless it was done in order to corroborate Zexy's doc protection story.
Hm...I suppose you might be right. Though honestly if I were mafia I wouldn't try to save Zexy at that point, especially when so much of a case has been built onto him by virtually the entire thread. (luv u Zexy)

I HAVE to put this down for now. I'm sorry guys, my brain is about to explode. It's also 1:30 and I haven't gotten out of bed nor showered.

I cannot recall; what did Olive say about me, specifically? Link me to the post, if you can.
You may want to read my olive ISO, quoted below:

I have ISO'd Olive. In doing so he is almost confirmed town in my mind at this point. To all those who have a shrivel of doubt about Olive not being town, go ISO him and rethink. For those who are too lazy, I will compile below a list of Olive's posts and my own thoughts about what they may mean.

Let's start in media res. Beginning of D2.

Here is the beginnings of a claim. Olive is defending himself as to not be lynched. The other thing to note about this is that Olive seems to know the alignments (town/not-town) of some, if not all of the players, however he can not directly share this information.

Calling out Hellcrow.

This means that Olive DOES have some sort of investigative component within his role, and judging by the rest of his claim and what he has said, he seems to have some sort of tracker/watcher/spy components built in as well.

I assume the person supposed to be lynched D1 is a reference to his calling out of Hellcrow earlier in the post. This is where I made the connection that his calling out of Hellcrow means that he knew that Hellcrow wasn't town, if that makes sense. And, Olive did actually predict that Owl would die. See posts #275 and #291.

He is replying to Gibus' post here. Does this imply that Gibus is Mafia?

Referring to Ghostly saying that it was weird that jack was on TheCapsWagon. He seems to like the idea of scum!jack, though I'm having trouble understanding this post.

Here's everything Olive has said about jack to this point in the game:

"Jackatlasred – He’s made some worthwhile remarks. He hasn’t laser focused on anyone nor has he given into group think and jumped on any bandwagons. For the sake of time I’m going to label him inconclusive, though for Jack that isn’t irregular or suspicious by any means." -post 188

"For the record, jack seems to be doing more or less what he always does. Not to say that clears him, but I don't think it merits enhanced scrutiny either." -post 275

@Olive could you give us a read on Jackatlasred please? As best as you can.

Here are the votals from D1. For now let's add those who didn't vote, cross off TheCapsWagon, cross off Max's seemingly double vote, and cross off the Olivewagon:

TheCapsFan (5) - Max1996, GastlyGibus, Ghostly, HumanDawn, jackatlasred
Olive (4) - Klavier Gavin, WolfOwl, Seth Rollins, FinalArcadia
MatrixChap (2) - Hellcrow, Pikochu
HumanDawn (1) - Elieson
Elieson (1) - Max1996
Pikochu (0) - MatrixChap
Did not vote (4) - Zexy, Lone_Garurumon, moonbird, Space

The one who voted but did not vote is Zexy. The one who came to his defense but fell silent is Gibus.

Olive:
- knows the number of scum
- knows, for those players that used night actions, their roles and character names
- seems to refer to some larger threat seemingly above the mafia
- cannot say the names of the Mafia, and cannot vote for them
- cannot quote his role PM to confirm his role

- has a post restriction, meant to balance his knowledge (This is obvious; I can totally see this as a balanced mechanic from a host perspective)

I think that here both Olive and HumanDawn are right. HumanDawn said that Zexy's character is likely to be Lysandre's Angels. Angels = Spirits. There are four angels. Each could have a different power. There's the JOAT right there. Therefore Zexy's claim does nothing to prove him to be town in any way.

AHA!

FargoFighting.gif

There seems to be a cult. Last night the cultist recruited a member of team Flare. This is likely the "larger threat" that he was referring to earlier. He also says that if he reveals too much he will die by modkill.

Olive does not know if he can clarify things that he has said, but he can repeat them.

Before N1, Olive was able to say player names of all players because upon the use of his role, the restriction prohibiting this was put in place.

As for the NUMBER of mafia, we have already narrowed it down to either 2 or 5. Both seem equally likely IMO. 5 is almost perfect for a game this size, balance wise. However, Olive does seem to lean towards two with the "its own even dividend" thing, because 2 is an even number.

Possible but very very unlikely theory, just something that popped into my head: what if team flare is actually the cult; it started with one person and keeps adding a player every night?

Olive's goal is focused on showing the Town the mafia. I think that it's safe to say the Power is Mega Evolution.

And this seems to refer to Ash.

This seems to suggest that it's possible that Ash in this game may not currently have access to Mega Evolution, though he might gain access to it later in the game.

Olive likely went a little too far with the Hellcrow thing and Untouchable number thing. He can no longer give hints like these, but he is given the power to like one single post per phase going forward. We MUST take note of whichever post Olive likes.

Seems to say that both Hellcrow and Zexy are not town aligned. Innocent blood begets innocent blood...upon the lynch of a town player, Olive will die? Olive once again says that he cannot vote.

This...now this is something. This kind of disproves my cult theory unless the ones in the dark places are those in the cult. But then we would expect the red to be Team Flare, and if the cult recruited a member of Team Flare...I want to see what happens tonight with the picture and if anything changes.

This next post I think Lone covers very well, I didn't really have anything different to offer from what he said.

He says that Hellcrow was not innocent to him, which is why he pushed him. Otherwise he would have died.

He could be referring to vocal players, but could he also say that some players may have the ability to mess with what he says?

Will there be three deaths tonight? Three kills?

Olive can't specifically say what the capitalization of CROW meant at the time, however, now that Crow

Human's scum reads seem to be correct? Or one in particular?

I'm going to be honest, that's a really, really terrible strategy. We would be waiting all day for something that may or may not even be there. We don't even know if Clembot is a role.

The way I see it, we've really only lost one townie. We lost two independents, one of which wasn't even going to benefit us in any way. If this game has a standard mafia win condition, they have to have the number of town players match the number of mafia. If that's the case, then losing two independents doesn't hurt the town very much at all. And if that's the case, then we still have a little wiggle room for a mislynch.

Not saying that we should be trigger-happy and start lynching without reason, but I feel like a lynch on Zexy, town or not, will be wholly beneficial to the town. If he's town, then we know who to look at next, which is those who wanted to lynch him (myself included.) If he's mafia, then we know to look at those who defended him or those who remained neutral.

You're right, and thinking on it later it just made more sense to have Zexy try to prove his role at least. Plus then I thought that with all the opposition on Zexy, I thought that maybe Clembot was one of the players opposing him. With the Town check confirmed Ghostly saying she was so convinced I thought that one of her inventions might have involved Clembot too.

This sounds very WIFOM. "Don't worry, I'm town, if I was mafia I wouldn't do what I was doing!"

Literally anybody can just say "don't worry, I'm town." It means absolutely nothing.

I know, that's why I said "For what it's worth".

Do what, exactly? What you just did? I'm only asking to clarify, I'm genuinely unsure.

Yup! What I just did. I'm not going to oblige anyone to do it.

HumanDawn
- Oh, HumanDawn. You might be wondering why I'm pegging HD so low on this list. It's not that I see them as terrible scum, but it's simply that I know HumanDawn too well. I know HD is damn good at this game; I've played in numerous games with them, and hosted some where they've played as well, so their position on this list is based on the fact that my read on them could be completely wrong and I'd never know. HD is a pro at looking very town, regardless of if they actually are or not. Mainly my suspicion lies with their defense of Zexy, which honestly doesn't make any sense at all to me. I also disagree with their role-based scumhunting, which seems to be focusing on the roles themselves rather than the underlying abilities. Like, the actual names of the roles, and not the role's abilities. They seem to be defending Zexy because Clembot would fit JOAT, but again, I just don't agree with that logic.

So, again, I'm not trying to say HD is scum, even if they're low on this list. It's just that, despite my high town reads on HD, I can be totally wrong because I know HD is too good at looking town.

I know the flavour well so I thought it'd be useful, especially considering how accurate it has been with all three flips so far, and even mine and Max's role. In hindsight I shouldn't have rebounded with thinking that Zexy could really be JOAT again because Inventor is kind of a JOAT role itself, but I just recall vague experience about potentially both of the roles the being in one game so if that was the reason Ghostly was so sure then I thought it wouldn't mean much, plus Elementar said this was a role heavy game. And please, you flatter me too much. I'm not THAT good ;P

Eh I'll join HD by saying it was obvious he was one of the <special> people I mentioned. Not that he's cop but well. I can confirm that one of the <dada> was Max. I still think he is towny.

Now there's only one guy on the <special> :( might as well out him,

I'm just kidding.

Doc might still be there to save the day! Although well, the roleblocker still lives so let's pray that Zexy is the roleblocker

I believe in every new claim until now, from Gavin to Jack. Although Jack may be this friendly neighbor but scum sided, this is like a conspiracy theory. Very unlikely but possible anyways. I mean Watcher is normally a scum sided role but it's town in this game.

By the way, I still believe there might be a Converter out there.

When Ash and his Pokemon were crucified by Lysandre on the top of Lumiose City's Prism Tower while the entire city was being engulfed by ever growing, large roots, Lysandre used the manipulation ray that Xerosic developed on both Ash and Greninja to get them on his side to use the Bond Phenomenon's power. If Xerosic flips and isn't this then screw this theory.

let's pray that Zexy is the roleblocker
I have 1x roleblocker, told ya!
By the way, I still believe there might be a Converter out there.

When Ash and his Pokemon were crucified by Lysandre on the top of Lumiose City's Prism Tower while the entire city was being engulfed by ever growing, large roots, Lysandre used the manipulation ray that Xerosic developed on both Ash and Greninja to get them on his side to use the Bond Phenomenon's power. If Xerosic flips and isn't this then screw this theory.
For the record, All-Stars Mafia back in 2014 had (game version) Lysandre as Godfather/Converter!

For the record, All-Stars Mafia back in 2014 had (game version) Lysandre as Godfather/Converter!

Ohhhh fuck, Lysandre had a portable version of the manipulation rays, he was the one that used them on Ash, Xerosic just had his own, large cannon that Clembot killed themselves over to destroy.

@MatrixChap why did you not follow up on voting Pikochu Day 2?
I can't be too obvious, picking the same one twice. That and he looks invincible or has the Diguise ability lol

Sorry guys, I'm not exactly the descriptive type. Kill me for sheeping or whatever if you want.

Vote: Zexy

Because of y'all's arguments.

Also yeah HD it's a inside joke about someone we know somewhere else (that's it right please tell me I didn't fail in getting the reference)

You do have a roleblocker in your scumteam, yes but I'm not sure he's 1x tho Well, you got me there.

Matrix could you at least try? Don't be afraid lol. That might make you look a bit better in my eyes (even though I'm convinced you are scum xD), but try anyways. What are your thoughts on Zexy

@GastlyGibus I meant your overall reaction saying I'm strawmanning etc. which seemed a bit aggressive to me. You did change and say that people use meta against you which was a better response but I thought it was different from what you said at first. You do look better to me now and you could fit in my townreads too. Also, good luck with your hypersomnia.

We totally forgot about @Olive lol. Come on, man, say something :(

I see Olive as town right now. Probably. If he and Zexy planned this then this is best scum plan of the century. But I'm being paranoid xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom