• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poli's Fantastic Thread - Closed for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Every Legendary! Posts have finally been answered!

I have A shiny quagsire and a darkrai. I also have a sudowoodo from HG/SS

Darkrai has about all IVs in the twentys and sudowoodo have wimpy exept for 31 spA. I would REALLY love a Ho-oh if you have one.

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Every Legendary! Posts have finally been answered!

Bob is interested in your shiny slowking and the arcues.

If the slowking is satisfactory I will trade for it as well.

What I have to offer

Shiny Gallade
adamant
No notable moves, standard catch.
Ivs are perfect in atk and spd.Rest are above/at least 15.
(legit)

I also have a regular Latias, standard moves, form hoen.
31 Ivs in sp atk, and 31 speed. It is modest.

I can offer those services you need, and have a multitude of events if you need them. Have more offers if this is not acceptable.

I am quit interested in your Mew, Lv.10; Lax Nature. if you will trade it then will you trade me for 3 untouched darkrai (unsure of IV's but they're legit) and a Lv. 7 phanpy whoos iv's are HP-25 Att-15 Def-27 SpAtt-25 SpDef-12 Spd-10

I am interested in your IV'd Scyther. (technician) I could give you access to timid snorunts (always female and legit) with 27 HP (IV) 31 Sp. Attack (IV) and 31 Speed (IV). They would also know spikes. They will make great Froslass leads. If that is not interesting enough... I can grab a shiny for you. :)

ill trade shiny probopass, and/or any starter for deoxys or mew
PM me if interested

I really need that level 100 Movie 07 Darkrai since it knows Dark Void. I can finally teach my Smeagle Dark Void. In return, I can offer Shiny Charmander with Modest nature(low IV though).

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Dozens of legit Legendaries! I have them all!

What IV bred Pokes do you have?
Hmm... I actually don't need the Smeargle anymore. Sorry. :/

No problem, I guess I can still get that one before the HGSS European release :p

IVs: 14-16/20-23/30-31/20-23/4-6/14-16
Sturdy Body - Likes Sweet food.

Don't believe I have that one. PM me when you can trade.

For your Jolly Event Weavile World09, would you be interested in an Impish, Level 1, Male, Brave Bird and Whirlwind Egg-Moved, 18/30/31/30/31/26 IV'd Skarmory?

I actually already have an unlisted Impish Skarmory with slightly better IVs, although those are damn good. Anything else you have that I might be interested in?

you change the form by clicking on the meteorites on the right of the city. check for more on serebii.net

also, nz jirachi for level 45 pcp

What are the PCP's IVs and nature? And I use Veekun... never Serebii.

I have A shiny quagsire and a darkrai. I also have a sudowoodo from HG/SS

Darkrai has about all IVs in the twentys and sudowoodo have wimpy exept for 31 spA. I would REALLY love a Ho-oh if you have one.

Ho-Oh for the Shiny Quagsire? :] PM me.

Bob is interested in your shiny slowking and the arcues.

If the slowking is satisfactory I will trade for it as well.

What I have to offer

Shiny Gallade
adamant
No notable moves, standard catch.
Ivs are perfect in atk and spd.Rest are above/at least 15.
(legit)

I also have a regular Latias, standard moves, form hoen.
31 Ivs in sp atk, and 31 speed. It is modest.

I can offer those services you need, and have a multitude of events if you need them. Have more offers if this is not acceptable.

Politoed is interested in your Gallade. I can give you either Slowking or Arceus for it.

I am quit interested in your Mew, Lv.10; Lax Nature. if you will trade it then will you trade me for 3 untouched darkrai (unsure of IV's but they're legit) and a Lv. 7 phanpy whoos iv's are HP-25 Att-15 Def-27 SpAtt-25 SpDef-12 Spd-10

Eh... not really interested. Sorry.

I am interested in your IV'd Scyther. (technician) I could give you access to timid snorunts (always female and legit) with 27 HP (IV) 31 Sp. Attack (IV) and 31 Speed (IV). They would also know spikes. They will make great Froslass leads. If that is not interesting enough... I can grab a shiny for you. :)

I can give you Scizor for a Snorunt! PM me.

ill trade shiny probopass, and/or any starter for deoxys or mew
PM me if interested

I'll take Probopass for Mew. You initiate the PMs.

I really need that level 100 Movie 07 Darkrai since it knows Dark Void. I can finally teach my Smeagle Dark Void. In return, I can offer Shiny Charmander with Modest nature(low IV though).

Sounds good. PM me.

No problem, I guess I can still get that one before the HGSS European release :p

That's good. :]

I actually already have an unlisted Impish Skarmory with slightly better IVs, although those are damn good. Anything else you have that I might be interested in?

Hmm... not much. Well I do have this Heracross that I bred a few days ago:

Level 1
Jolly
Guts Ability
Male
IV's (From IV Battle): 23/31/1/30/31/27

I have a shiny starly for trade. I'm interested in a Latias or a Deoxys.

Edit: Disregard this post. n.n; Sorry. I found what I was looking for.

- Tyros

Last edited:

Me Again! :D I can offer a shiny Duskull(RNGed myself), Steelix, and a 3rd shiny of your choice(RNGed) for the Nintendo Zone Jirachi and World 09 Weavile. Just Tell me your Response and what the 3rd shiny should be.

Hmm... not much. Well I do have this Heracross that I bred a few days ago:

Level 1
Jolly
Guts Ability
Male
IV's (From IV Battle): 23/31/1/30/31/27

Eh... not especially interested, thanks anyway. It's good except for the awful defense.

I have a shiny starly for trade. I'm interested in a Latias or a Deoxys.

Not really worth my time, sorry, unless it has good IVs.

Edit: Disregard this post. n.n; Sorry. I found what I was looking for.

- Tyros

Sure.

Me Again! :D I can offer a shiny Duskull(RNGed myself), Steelix, and a 3rd shiny of your choice(RNGed) for the Nintendo Zone Jirachi and World 09 Weavile. Just Tell me your Response and what the 3rd shiny should be.

Do they have good IVs? Otherwise, shiny-for-IV'd trades aren't really worth my time unless they're 6-for-6.

When can you trade? Also can you give me a shiny Larvitar?

I can trade any day from now on.

Everyone! I have my DS back in action... if we have a pending, drop me a VM. Thanks!

You want IV'd Pokemon...
I have a Sneasel, Jolly, lv.1, It has the Moves Pursuit, Ice Shard, and Taunt... and This Spread
X/31/X/X/31/31
I am only noting the interesting ones... I could check to see the others, but those are the only note-worty ones.
Also I need a TRU Manaphy cloned if plausible.

Last edited:

Eh... not especially interested, thanks anyway. It's good except for the awful defense.

Alright... How about this Adamant Shroomish:

Level 1
Move(s): Absorb
IV's: 31/31/5/23/26/30

Or Gligar:
Level 1
Move(s): Poison Sting, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor
IV's: 31/29/30/31/5/30

For a movie arceus, I'm prepared to offer:

Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Heatran
Cresselia
Shaymin

All of these are legit.

You want IV'd Pokemon...
I have a Sneasel, Jolly, lv.1, It has the Moves Pursuit, Ice Shard, and Taunt... and This Spread
X/31/X/X/31/31
I am only noting the interesting ones... I could check to see the others, but those are the only note-worty ones.
Also I need a TRU Manaphy cloned if plausible.

I actually already have a fantastic Weavile, so I don't especially need that Sneasel. It's nice, though.

Alright... How about this Adamant Shroomish:

Level 1
Move(s): Absorb
IV's: 31/31/5/23/26/30

Or Gligar:
Level 1
Move(s): Poison Sting, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor
IV's: 31/29/30/31/5/30

I've already got a great Gligar, so I don't need that... as for the Shroomish, if you can bump up that defense a fair amount, you've got a deal. Everything else is golden.

For a movie arceus, I'm prepared to offer:

Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Heatran
Cresselia
Shaymin

All of these are legit.

Anything with good natures and IVs? Not going to lie, I have many of each of those. Don't really need them.

I've already got a great Gligar, so I don't need that... as for the Shroomish, if you can bump up that defense a fair amount, you've got a deal. Everything else is golden.

Hmm... instead of going through the whole process just to raise one stat, would you be interested in a flawless Jolly Starly (RNG abused and cloned)?

Hello Poli. LightningFusion's Ditto interests me greatly. I can offer multiple/all Pokemon for it. Hope that Ditto is Legit.

~ Relaxed nature Duskull 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 29 / x
~ UT Hardy nature 10 ANIV Raikou
~ UT Japanese MATTLE(バトルやま) Hardy nature Ho-oh
~ PALCITY Modest nature Lucario [PKRS]
~ Shokotan's Pichu 23 / 13 / 19 / 3 / 30 / 23
~ UT TRU Gentle nature Regigigas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom