• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: Game Over - War Room Wins! [7.27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 12 [7.21] Lightning Strikes

Vote: Hawkeye

Aybemay ethay avorflay exttay isway ollingtray... utbay aybemay otnay?

[video=youtube;MH7KYmGnj40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7KYmGnj40[/video]

eahyay Iway ouldn'tshay ayplay afiamay enwhay I'mway onlyway alfhay ayingpay attentionway. XD

vote: Mintaka

@Croag;

Vote: Mintaka?

Vote: Mintaka

I have all claims. Actually, @Umeko; can you send me yours please?
And whilst Rose has claimed independent (I think?)... It just seems like the most suspicious so far.

I could explain more, but.. It's difficult without revealing the role itself.

Chances are...

The desperation was growing inside of her. She wanted to win, but with the numbers dwindling down she wasn't sure of what she could accomplish any longer...

And unluckily for her, the War Room had other plans...

Mintaka has been lynched.

Dear Mintaka,

You are Insanish Danish!

tumblr_m2757kXx6w1r9bmnw.jpg

Though you are a member of the War Room, your friendship with Aestivate spanning several years makes you neutral to the whole situation.
Post Restriction: Other than your vote/unvote, every post you make can only include quotes from song lyrics. Please name the songs and the artists that you are quoting.
Ability: Since you are pretty much completely neutral, you just want to lynch hurristat so you can have Mako from The Legend of Korra all to yourself.
You are allied with yourself. You must lead a successful lynch against the person with the hurristat role.

It is now Night 13. Please submit your actions. The phase will end at 12 AM EST on 7.24.

Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Night 13 [7.23] Chance

Sweet Revenge

"You brought back one of my greatest threats," hissed the Angel. "But now I can exact my revenge on you," she said, voice dropping to a whisper, standing over the ravaged body.

"You won't win, you know. I won't allow it. My Queen will one day rule us all."

NfiNity has been killed.

Dear NFiNity,

You are Mintaka!
tumblr_m65e80XbI41rpv5pyo1_400.png

A long time moderator of the War Room, you are determined to protect it from the likes of Aestivate.
Posting Restriction: You are allowed one post per phase. In this post, you are allowed to post whatever you like in whatever capacity. During the Day phases this post must contain your vote. You may not edit the post to add more information.
Ability: You have the ability to revive any fallen comrade once in the game. Just PM me with the title “Revive [username]” and that person will be revived.
You are a member of The War Room. You win if Aestivate’s Angels are eradicated.

It is now Day 14. Please submit your votes. The phase will end at 12 AM EST on 7.25.

Last edited:
Re: Post Restriction Mafia: Day 14 - Revenge is Sweet

Intakamay iedday icetway inway away owray! D:

vote: luminosity

@Croag;

Vote:mijz

@Fresa; -.-

Synthesis has been mod-killed.
Ability: You are a mason. Your fellow masons are Parma and Mijzelffan.

Central African Republic* has been mod-killed.
Ability: You are a mason. Your fellow masons are Mijzelffan and Gym Leader Morty.

unvote

Change of plan.

Vote: Umeko

Now I have your role... I'm sorry to say but it's honestly the most suspicious. The remaining mafia is most likely a role-cop. Nobody has claimed that, so one person is lying. However it's hard to fake a character claim.

Ughway, Iway asway afraidway ofway atthay.

Istenlay, ouyay ancay ogay aheadway andway ynchlay emay ifway ouyay eallyray antway otay. I'mway onestlyhay ettinggay indkay ofway iredtay ofway isthay amegay anywayway. Utbay everythingway Iway oldtay ouyay isway ethay absoluteway uthtray, ightray ownday otay emay eingbay owntay-alignedway. Iway ouldcay avehay ademay upway omesay ielay otay akemay yselfmay ooklay esslay ummyscay, utbay Iway iguredfay atthay inway ethay onglay unray itway ouldway ebay etterbay otay ustjay elltay ethay entireway uthtray. Evenway ifway itway eantmay admittingway otay eingbay away owntay-alignedway ilencersay, ichwhay btw(ay?) isway ossiblypay oneway ofway ethay ittiestshay olesray everway.

Osay ynchlay emay ifway ouyay illway, utbay allway ouyay areway oingday isway ittlingwhay ownday ethay own'stay umbersnay.

I have no proof you were ever the silencer, though. I'm voting you based on your name claim rather than your role, however.

Iway ancay easilyway ilencesay omebodysay otay ovepray ymay abilityway, ifway ouyay antway.

unvote: luminosity
vote: Umeko

vote: umeko

Vote: Luminosity

Ocesspray ofway eliminationway ictatesday atthay eitherway HCL orway Uminositylay isway afiamay (Oagcray isway owntay, Ijmay isway owntay, Esafray etterbay ebay owntay orway elseway erhay oleray isway amnday okenbray, andway Iway amway owntay). Ithoutway owingknay ethay aimsclay, I'mway oinggay otay ogay ithway Uminositylay.

Alsoway ancay Iway ointpay isthay outway:

Vote: Hawkeye

Aybemay ethay avorflay exttay isway ollingtray... utbay aybemay otnay?

Iway asway away oronmay owhay asway onlyway alfhay-ayingpay attentionway otay ethay asephay angechay andway idn'tday ealizeray atthay Awkeyehay adhay eenbay illedkay, osay Iway otedvay otay ynchlay imhay. Enthay Iway eletedday ethay ostpay outway ofway umiliationhay... utbay ifway Iway ereway afiamay, Iway ouldway avehay ownknay ullfay ellway atthay ethay afiamay adhay illedkay Awkeyehay.

Ybay ethay ayway, I'veway ilencedsay Uminositylay.

@Luminosity; Antway otay omecay inway erehay andway efendday ourselfyay? Areshay omesay oodgay OuTubeyay ideosvay ithway usway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom