• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

you're gonna hurt the host's feelings :(
but yea I expected that, I did say I didn't expect claiming my role to save me lol

jesus christ you're just stretching more than a middle aged woman doing yoga

i legit find their jokes funny
pinkie promise that

i'm not, because if true i believe RoMCH and RC would have thick skin

maybe you found it a bit funny, but not funny to the point you'd say "every post you make makes me die from laughter i love you marry me"

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH requesting formal votals and time remaining. Also can you threadmrk them from here on out please?
vote count again pls @Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH

thanks

Players:
1. @Max1996
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
8. @ExLight
9. @Tood
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer
13. @Doctor Floptopus

Current Vote Totals:
ExLight - 7 (TheCapsFan, Tood, dawn dusk, Space, HumanDawn, Doctor Floptopus)
Space - 6 (DawningWinds, Max1996, Jinjo, ExLight, Maniacal Engineer, Elieson)
Jinjo - 1 (Midorikawa)

Phase ends in 5 hrs 48 minutes, Sunday 4th July at 10pm BST/4pm CDT!
Countdown!

Will add thread marks for the mid phase vote totals.

If you has a dayvig bullet that expired by D1 end, would you consider using it? If so, on whom? You cannot choose yourself and easy-out of this game
If I had a day vig bullet that expired by the end of D1, I would yell at the hosts for giving me something so asinine. Given a choice between using it or letting it go to waste, of course I would use it.
At this point, I would probably use it on whichever of ExLight and Space is leading in the votes.

In the event of a tie, I'd shoot Space.

As for my reasoning, it's fairly simple, a lot of focus this phase has been on both of them, and, TBH, unless we're extremely lucky and Space and ExLight are both trying to distance from each other pretty hard, I don't see a world where both of our D1 wagons are scum.
If the one I shoot flips scum, then, while I wouldn't say it clears the other slot 100%, I would suggest that it gives us another player to focus on, and forces the remaining player to actually try to make a good case on another slot that isn't the one I just killed.

As for why Space over Ex, it's the same reason my vote is on Space and not Ex. I find Space more opportunistic and less townie than Ex, whose desperation isn't a massive alignment indication.

WHERE IS THE SEARCH BUTTON AND WHY DOES THE WHO REPLIED NOT WORK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ISO PROPERLY LIKE THIS
It's been temporarily removed because it was causing some massive bugs and glitches with the forums. I know it's a pain in the ass, but it's better than the alternative, trust me.

I just hope I'm making the right call, sticking with my Space vote.
Is this really the only relevant thing you have to say right now, Max? With all that's going on, and with everything that has happened since your vote on Space, there's nothing else that you want to comment on?

DarthWolf subs in for Tood!
Is this really the only relevant thing you have to say right now, Max? With all that's going on, and with everything that has happened since your vote on Space, there's nothing else that you want to comment on?
There is also my uncertainty about ExLight. While Fatima did some iffy stuff earlier, I'm still uncomfortable voting someone who just subbed in.

There is also my uncertainty about ExLight. While Fatima did some iffy stuff earlier, I'm still uncomfortable voting someone who just subbed in.
So is your uncertainly solely based on Fatima's actions, or is there anything in particular that ExLight has done to contribute toward your uncertainty?
Ex has been around long enough now and got a phase extension that it's fair game to vote for him for anything he has done.

Voting for DarthWolf, though...that would be a dick move.
meGqTEt.gif

ExLight's claim really does look suspicious and it reminds me of where I subbed in for a scum role and my predecessor fake claimed even night vig to buy scum another day. Between ExLight and Space I don't care who gets lynched. If ExLight flips scum then I could definitely see some bussing going on and I start to wonder if one of the scum bussed Fatima out of panic when they saw Caps talking about Fatima's scum play and they bussed for the towncred.

So is your uncertainly solely based on Fatima's actions, or is there anything in particular that ExLight has done to contribute toward your uncertainty?
Ex has been around long enough now and got a phase extension that it's fair game to vote for him for anything he has done.
ExLight's claim really does look suspicious and it reminds me of where I subbed in for a scum role and my predecessor fake claimed even night vig to buy scum another day. Between ExLight and Space I don't care who gets lynched. If ExLight flips scum then I could definitely see some bussing going on and I start to wonder if one of the scum bussed Fatima out of panic when they saw Caps talking about Fatima's scum play and they bussed for the towncred.
Space and ExLight seem like equally valid lynch targets to me right now, so...coin flip time.

1625413099326.png

Unvote: Space
Vote: ExLight

Space and ExLight seem like equally valid lynch targets to me right now
Why? Why are both valid lynch targets? Explain in your own words.

Yes, because earlier she defended Fatima and then later she ends up voting ExLight.
So you think that both of our main lynch wagons on D1 are scum? And your reason for that is because Space defended Fatima but voted for ExLight?
You realize that Space is voting for ExLight because of Fatima, right? That is, literally, the reason Space voted for the slot.

Also, what are your thoughts on Flop, who was against the Fatima wagon, but subsequently joined on the ExLight wagon much later on.

coin flip time
...I really wouldn't be against a CFD against Max at this point.

Also, on the top right when I click on the who replied it won't let me iso when I click on the number of players posts. Why won't it let me iso players?

A friendly PSA from your HA on Searching
Also, on the top right when I click on the who replied it won't let me iso when I click on the number of players posts. Why won't it let me iso players?
I've mentioned this a few times already, but I'll threadmark it this time.

We recently upgraded the forums, and there are a few bugs and glitches that we're still sorting out. The search function was causing a lot of problems, and thus has been temporarily removed.

Rest assured that the issues are being worked on, and I'll be having a meeting or two with Archaic during this long weekend, so we can work on a checklist of items that need to be fixed.

Why? Why are both valid lynch targets? Explain in your own words.
Here goes my best shot...

So you think that both of our main lynch wagons on D1 are scum? And your reason for that is because Space defended Fatima but voted for ExLight?
You realize that Space is voting for ExLight because of Fatima, right? That is, literally, the reason Space voted for the slot.
This blatant contradiction regarding Space's stance on Fatima and ExLight is highly suspect to me, because it's still the same slot.

As for Fatima, I'm still hung up on the scumclaim and what Caps brought up regarding similar actions in previous games where Fatima was Mafia.

Given this, I feel like it's most likely that Space voting ExLight is a bussing.

...I really wouldn't be against a CFD against Max at this point.

Also, 'CFD'?

Back
Top Bottom