• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Could you give an example of when this type of thing has gotten you lynched on D1 or D2s?

agreed on pretty much all of this. Although.... I will say his post actually has sparked discussion.

welcome back. any thoughts on TheCapsFan's post?

Vote: Max1996

for saying town vibes on TheCapsFan without giving a specific reason for thinking that
Space votes Max for saying town vibes without giving a specific reason and the same thing can be said about HD so why vote Max instead of HD? Weak reason to vote someone over that and it also feels like a good safe vote to vote off a scum buddy for doing some early distancing.

So why is this any different from 'joke' votes? Human is voting Jinjo for no reason. Midorikawa votes Jinjo as well to sheep and so forth. Why is my vote so inherently different from any of the votes here? Voting someone does not mean I'm instantly saying Max should be lynched, but depending on his response + further interaction, I might not want to keep my vote there. Or maybe I will. and I can choose to unvote and vote someone else if I see the need.

Conversation is conversation, but that is not the entirety of my vote. It's a placeholder and I'm not sure why that's worse than a joke vote, this early on. (serious is different from joke, yeah, but it's the same in that I'm not specifically gunning for Max or trying to lead someone kind of lynch on him)
She admitted over here her vote on Max is only a placeholder meaning she is not even scum reading Max.

Unvote: Maniacal Engineer

Joke vote over.

Vote: Space

I know this seems like OMGUS with how little explanation I'm giving here myself, but ME and Caps raise good points that I don't feel like repeating.

Also...

Fun fact: Little old sleep-deprived me somehow thought this was ME saying this. Which is why I had to look back when later posts contradicted my thoughts. :p
Max places a second vote on Space.

For now...
Unvote: Space

I need to think this over.
When DawningWinds voted Space she had 3 votes and I find it weird Max unvotes Space leaving her off with 2 votes and it looks like he does this so that his scum buddy won't have 3 votes.

It's not that it's invalid, but it feels insufficient this early in the game.
Weird Max says this when his vote on Space looked like he voted her because of the case ME made on her.

you're going the easy route by saying I'm being defensive like the majority of other players, reading into Midorikawa's post weirdly by thinking it's tmi? no one can see me even slightly as town without being scum buddies I guess? If you're thinking I'm scum so much, why not vote me?

Unvote: Max1996

Vote: Jinjo
Space votes me for saying I called her defensive when I never called her defensive and why bother voting me here when I earlier said I wanted to see more from her in order for me to figure out between Space or Max for me to vote. Her vote on me is more of the easy route.

Max isn't seeming town or mafia to me at the moment and my attention lies elsewhere now hence the vote on Jinjo.

yeah... this is what makes it difficult because while I am hesitant to use meta and don't like to do so (though I am certainly guilty of it) Fatima has done this at least twice that I can remember and as you brought up, most recently in Fire Emblem mafia.

I really don't understand what he's thinking, but like TheCapsFan has said, Fatima has a history of doing this before--outing himself as mafia, so his weird way of going about it right now might really be him admitting he's scum. But on the other hand, he has been mislynched due to odd, cryptic behavior. I want to see what he has to say
She said here Max isn't seeming town or mafia to her and yet, she voted Max earlier for saying town vibes on Caps. Why did she not even engage with Max earlier and what is holding her back from doing so? Scum don't even need to engage with each other because they already have all the answers. Space said here she is hesitant to use meta and it looks like she will not vote Fatima because of this. Talks about Fatima's weird way of going about it admitting he is scum and saying on the other hand has been mislynched due to odd behavior which read like a defense to me.

I do agree that it feels wrong to judge a sub based on the previous player, but at the same time, it kind of has to be done. We can't pretend we never saw Fatima's posts

Unvote: Jinjo

will keep an eye on.

Vote: Exlight

honestly feel this is the best we have to go on at the moment. I feel strange about it given the sub in, but as I said, Fatima's posts can't be unseen
Says here it feels wrong to judge a sub based on the previous player saying it has to be done and this is the part I don't get because earlier she said she is hesitant to use meta and will not vote Fatima and so what made Space all of a sudden change her mind on voting ExLight who subbed in for Fatima when earlier she said Fatima has been mislynched due to odd behavior? There was no progression and the vote on ExLight came out of nowhere.

Weird that Space hasn't even engaged with any of Fatima/ExLight and Max while I have engaged a little bit with ExLight since he had the most votes I asked him to claim and wondered if his response to me was a slip or not.

4475278C-EEA9-4407-8CFA-041442EA74EC.jpeg

Do you actually have it in your head that you'll consider swapping your vote, or do you just want specific answers?
I don’t really care. Jinjo clearly doesn’t know how to be more objective than subjective, so I don’t see her convincing me she’s town through her actions. She actually makes me want to lynch her just to lynch her.

But no I would have no problem switching votes since if were wrong it’s the other the next day anyways.

I’m actually considering voting RC instead for kicks and giggles and to see what happens.

Jinjo clearly doesn’t know how to be more objective than subjective
You say this, but weren’t you the one who, literally, mixed up their definitions in one of your ISOs? :p :bulbaLove:
I’m actually considering voting RC instead for kicks and giggles and to see what happens.
I’m against this. The last game around here that I’m aware of where a host was lynched, the entire game had to spend three phases posting only asdfmovie quotes, and then, when they were stupid enough to Lynch the second host, everybody lost…including the Indep who had already been ejected from the game for achieving his objective.

Day 2 Mid Phase Vote Totals
Last edited:
Vote: shorten phase

@Maniacal Engineer yes I mixed up their definitions before and caught it and admitted to it. But I didn’t approach the ISO with the intent of making people look guilty. I did it to see if my reads were right or not and to look at them without the chaos of an active day. Jinjos ISO doesn’t acknowledge any wrong and pins everything on everyone but her. Mine I aimed for the ISO to be objective and not let personal feelings twist posts.

Vote: shorten phase

@Maniacal Engineer yes I mixed up their definitions before and caught it and admitted to it. But I didn’t approach the ISO with the intent of making people look guilty. I did it to see if my reads were right or not and to look at them without the chaos of an active day. Jinjos ISO doesn’t acknowledge any wrong and pins everything on everyone but her. Mine I aimed for the ISO to be objective and not let personal feelings twist posts.
I know, Mido, I know. I’m just pulling your leg. :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove:

Night 2 - Survival of a Spirited World!
Players:
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Jinjo
4. @dawn dusk
5. @HumanDawn
6. @Space
7. @TheCapsFan
9. @DarthWolf
10. @Midorikawa
11. @Elieson
12. @Maniacal Engineer

There is a majority of 6 votes to shorten the phase!

Day 2 End of Phase Vote Totals:

Jinjo - 6 (Maniacal Engineer, Midorikawa, Space, DawningWinds, TheCapsFan)
Space - 3 (Elieson, Jinjo, HumanDawn)

Jinjo has been lynched, they were:
Dear Jinjo,

Cyrus-DPPt.png

You are Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic, the leading villainous team in the Sinnoh region.

Cold, logical and a master manipulator you dislike the world for being incomplete and tainted by emotions and spirit. Wishing to destroy this world and create a new complete world of your own you formed Team Galactic to help you summon the legendary Pokémon Palkia and Dialga who’s power can be used to complete your task.

As you are a master manipulator and able to adapt quickly in order to complete your goals you are the Jack of All Trades (JOAT) 1x Rolecop, 1x Cop, 1x Doctor. Once per night during the game you may submit the following actions; Rolecop: <player> in order to find out that player’s role, Cop Check: <player> in order to find out that players alignment or Protect: <player> in order to protect that player from being killed that night. You may only use one of these actions per night however and each can only be used once per game.

In short you are Cyrus, Town JOAT, allied with Team Rainbow Rocket and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 2, phase ends Wednesday 7th July at 10pm BST/4pm CDT!
Please submit your night actions!

Countdown!

The last game around here that I’m aware of where a host was lynched, the entire game had to spend three phases posting only asdfmovie quotes, and then, when they were stupid enough to Lynch the second host, everybody lost…including the Indep who had already been ejected from the game for achieving his objective.
What kind of monster would design a game setup like that?

Back
Top Bottom