• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Fun is banned though.
lies. this is in the fun and games forum!
Don’t ask me! Enzap banned fun years ago!
then why would we be in F&G and why would the rules have it?
You wrote the rules though, so you're banned
Vote: Snowy
I... well... I...

I blame Enzap! I blame Lone_Garurumon! I blame...

Hey, look. Shiny Metagross!
bazookas snowy
Not gonna work.
Zinn stop picking on Snowy. He needs bed rest because he’s starting to lose his marbles.
he seems perfectly fine and not insane to me. just guilty.
What a super beautiful display!

(PS. Sorry it took me so long to notice it...)
oop, he's back

oop, he's back
Yup. Decided to pay a visit here after a long time.

Something sad I noticed. While I was doing one of my random Google searches (which I sometimes do to pass time), I searched for "Pokémon anime is back" to see what I could find, but before I wrote "back", the first suggestion was "Pokémon anime is garbage". Makes me kinda sad...

*offers Chibi a chaos orb*

Something sad I noticed. While I was doing one of my random Google searches (which I sometimes do to pass time), I searched for "Pokémon anime is back" to see what I could find, but before I wrote "back", the first suggestion was "Pokémon anime is garbage". Makes me kinda sad...
Yeah, I see this kind of thing with google a lot of the time. I tend to ignore it because what really matters is if you enjoy it or not. Not whether others do. :)

And I've always enjoyed the anime... way more than I have the games at times.

Also, Hi Finnish. How have you been?

Hate works like vaccines, after gradual exposure to hate towards newer pokemon designs, I don't really care when someone pulls a genwunner move and says: BAcK iN My DaY, PokEMOn HAd InsPIRed DESigNs. Heck, when I'm bored, I sometimes (using private mode) look up stuff like :"gen 8 has horrible designs", "new pokemon are boring" ,"gamefreak is running out of ideas"...
It feels weird
Hops around still wondering who are you?

Hate works like vaccines, after gradual exposure to hate towards newer pokemon designs, I don't really care when someone pulls a genwunner move and says: BAcK iN My DaY, PokEMOn HAd InsPIRed DESigNs. Heck, when I'm bored, I sometimes (using private mode) look up stuff like :"gen 8 has horrible designs", "new pokemon are boring" ,"gamefreak is running out of ideas"...
It feels weird
Hops around still wondering who are you?
It's easy to hate on the newer generations... and as you've seen, I have a few that I hate from newer generations too... but you do need to remember that... Voltorb is just a pokeball with eyes. Every generation has its ups and downs in terms of design. :)

eh? do you want me to chaos? people don't usually ask me to do that but i can do it if you want..
The penguin likes chaos.

Yeah, I see this kind of thing with google a lot of the time. I tend to ignore it because what really matters is if you enjoy it or not. Not whether others do. :)
Wise policy. I ignore stuff like that too, I just pointed it out.
And I've always enjoyed the anime... way more than I have the games at times.
Same.
Also, Hi Finnish. How have you been?
Nicely. I've stayed healthy, although I've unfortunately put on some corona pounds, mostly because of early quarantine snacking. Also, my late grandmother's ashes were buried today.

It's easy to hate on the newer generations... and as you've seen, I have a few that I hate from newer generations too... but you do need to remember that... Voltorb is just a pokeball with eyes. Every generation has its ups and downs in terms of design. :)
Damn right. Nothing is completely black and white.

Back
Top Bottom